dubai mlm

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

devarajan (MIA)

dubai mlm

Post by devarajan (MIA) »

Dear Friends,

hi!! Can anybody tell me abt. DUBAI MLM ?

They promise to issue credit Card

Is there any DUBAI MLM member here ?

R.DEVARAJAN
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: dubai mlm

Post by wserra »

If this is the site you mean, you're kidding, right?

Tell me - what do they sell? This bonus when you enroll 5 "affiliates", that bonus when you enroll 10 - to do what? Enroll more affiliates? This appears to be a straight out pyramid. There is no product. "PLAN "B" is DubaiMLM U.S. Dollar Marketing Plan. All $495 U.S. Packages Sold... $100 Coding 3-UP Bonus Paid on All $495 Sales" $495 for what?

And then there's this nonsense: "THE FINAL LAUNCH DATE IS...APRIL 20th, 2008 at MIDNIGHT. Signups To Date: 619,581. Dubai Dollars Paid: $48,715,207.00." It is unclear what a "Dubai dollar" is, since the Dubai currency is the United Arab Emirates Dirham, which is about 3.7 per U.S. dollar. So: they go into business in two weeks, but have already signed up 620,000 people and paid out $14,000,000? From what? What people paid them? Tell me how this isn't a pyramid. Unless, of course, all of these numbers are complete fictions, which seems overwhelmingly likely.

If this site was put up on April 1, it's a pretty good hoax. If not, avoid it like the plague.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JohnnyB

Re: dubai mlm

Post by JohnnyB »

Dubai MLM's founder is Phil Piccolo, who has a long history of failed MLM ventures. Phil is headquartered in Florida and not Dubai. Chances of actually earning money in this program are slim to none.