board trouble

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Shakespearegirl

board trouble

Post by Shakespearegirl »

i'm sorry to make this a new post but when I click on mods' names, it says "user does not exist" - I can view topics but it won't show any of the replies. I can't figure out what is wrong (and yes of course, I'm logged in while attempting this)

if anyone has advice on using this new board, let me know. I may not be able to view any responses to this post, so can you shoot me a PM or an email? :brickwall:
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: board trouble

Post by webhick »

Shakespearegirl wrote:i'm sorry to make this a new post but when I click on mods' names, it says "user does not exist" - I can view topics but it won't show any of the replies. I can't figure out what is wrong (and yes of course, I'm logged in while attempting this)

if anyone has advice on using this new board, let me know. I may not be able to view any responses to this post, so can you shoot me a PM or an email? :brickwall:
We're experiencing technical difficulties right now. The user table needed to be repaired and about 60 posters are in the process of being recovered. Once we restore the usernames, the replies should re-appear.

See below for more information:
http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2407
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie