FHTM (Fortune High Tech Marketing)

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Skapegoat13
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: FHTM (Fortune High Tech Marketing)

Post by Skapegoat13 »

MLM fraud whistle-blower Joseph Isaacs (http://www.joseph-isaacs.com), who was made famous by exposing the Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing (FHTM) pyramid scheme and fraud back in 2010, has just released his memoir titled, “Skapegoat the FHTM Blame Game Story”. It is available via Amazon for the Kindle, via Barnes and Noble for the Nook and also in paperback through Create Space.

[Moderator deletes lengthy commercial for self-published book. Anyone who cares can read it.]
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Poor poor Joe Isaacs, such a poor abused baby!!!

At any rate, we now have a new publication to add to the fiction and fantasy shelf.

Incidentally, if you're going to shill for someone, you really ought to read the rest of the information that has been posted about them in the forum you are posting to, tends to cut down on the laughing and pointing, in your general direction, that is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent

Apparently more than you do, as I said, it would be advisable to read the material previously posted before you put your foot further in your mouth.

I fail to see any reason to be concerned about one scammer playing slapdown with another. They are both beneath contempt, and both have been roundly slapped down in the courts by this point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Skapegoat13
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Skapegoat13 »

Mr. Isaacs has never been a scammer or slapped down by any court. He won the Federal case against FHTM as it was dismissed. He also won the Arbitration against FHTM as it was settled at t heir request back in 2011, when they paid him to go away. You have a twisted sense of humor and a total lack of any facts.

You shouldnt crucify the guy who put an end to FHTM for good. He was a rep for a short time in 2009 and setup a FREE social network. The book is a true account of the freaking saga with a pyramid scheme. FHTM.

Maybe before commenting again you should try reading it and then apologize for your rude and obnoxious comments directed at Mr. Isaacs. :lol:
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Actually, Scapegoat, it looks to me that you are Joe, and are making an appearance here solely to flog your vanity press book. Bored now.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Cathulhu wrote:Actually, Scapegoat, it looks to me that you are Joe
"FHTM" (almost certainly Joe Isaacs) posted from tampfl.fios.verizon.net. "fhtmclassaction" (almost certainly Joe Isaacs) posted from tampfl.fios.verizon.net. "Scapegoat13" (almost certainly Joe Isaacs) posts from tampfl.fios.verizon.net.

Draw your own conclusions.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Three posts deleted, as will be any others that call names.
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

I started to do a Joe Isaacs chronology, but nd is right: it's all right here, in this thread. One thing I can't resist:
Skapegoat13 wrote:He won the Federal case against FHTM as it was dismissed.
Bullshit. You agreed to an order directing you to stop infringing. At that, you failed to comply until FHTM (also scammers) brought two orders to show cause to punish you for contempt. The second one caused the judge to hold a full-blown hearing. Following the hearing, he wrote: "While Isaacs has offered excuses for his delay in full compliance, the Court will not accept any further excuses." It was only then that you complied.

Nice "dismissal".
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Since Skapegoat13's seriously over done, fact lite protestations and boostering of poor ole picked on Joe, sounded just like poor ole Joe's previous attempts as "FHTM", "fhtmclassaction" earlier in the thread, all three still sound exactly alike, all spouting the same line, and same lies, the absurdly small chance they weren't Joe since he has been running a one man band all this time, and as no one else seems to be concerned about the current state of Joe abuse, the likelihood of it being anyone else is terrifically small, so under the Duck Protocol, you're stuck!

Basically, a really piss poor scam artist tried to scam a bigger scam artist, and his suckers, got REPEATEDLY slapped down, and did in fact lose in court, REPEATEDLY, and is now trying to scam the few remaining poor souls who have been lost on a desert island lo these many years and have never heard this tale, told by a ******
(you can appropriately fill in the blank as suits you), full of sound and fury, signifying nothing, with a fabricated sob story of Homeric dimensions, that as I previously stated, belongs on the fiction and fantasy shelves in the remaindered section.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Thank you, Wes, for maintaining civility. I'm not skilled enough with my computer to track an IP, but it seemed so very obvious from the link and the suck-up review that it was the author posting. And incredibly obvious that we're talking vanity press desktop publishing, which I have little respect for. Joe's thin-skinned replies (three of which you had to delete) only confirm this.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Unfortunately for Joe, "I told you so" publishing may not be as rewarding as he thought it would be.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Skapegoat13
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Skapegoat13 »

You should try reading ALL of the court filings and documents and not the initial ones. What Isaacs said all along is that FHTM is a scam. Stop trying to castrate the messenger. :violin:
wserra wrote:I started to do a Joe Isaacs chronology, but nd is right: it's all right here, in this thread. One thing I can't resist:
Bullshit. You agreed to an order directing you to stop infringing. At that, you failed to comply until FHTM (also scammers) brought two orders to show cause to punish you for contempt. The second one caused the judge to hold a full-blown hearing. Following the hearing, he wrote: "While Isaacs has offered excuses for his delay in full compliance, the Court will not accept any further excuses." It was only then that you complied.

Nice "dismissal".
Last edited by Gregg on Sat May 11, 2013 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote
Skapegoat13
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Skapegoat13 »

wserra wrote:Three posts deleted, as will be any others that call names.

Its ok for you to lie, cause you have the wonderful job as moderator for this BS forum.
Skapegoat13
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Skapegoat13 »

There is no need to read any material previously posted as it is UNTRUE and extremelly slanted.
notorial dissent wrote:Apparently more than you do, as I said, it would be advisable to read the material previously posted before you put your foot further in your mouth.

I fail to see any reason to be concerned about one scammer playing slapdown with another. They are both beneath contempt, and both have been roundly slapped down in the courts by this point.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Well, skapegoat, let's try two simple yes-or-no questions: are you Joe Isaacs? And then, have you ever posted from tampfl.fios.verizon.net, as have FHTM and fhtmclassaction?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Skapegoat13
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Skapegoat13 »

Yep, Joe must be the only guy in Florida who uses Verizon FiOS. MORONS
wserra wrote:
Cathulhu wrote:Actually, Scapegoat, it looks to me that you are Joe
"FHTM" (almost certainly Joe Isaacs) posted from tampfl.fios.verizon.net. "fhtmclassaction" (almost certainly Joe Isaacs) posted from tampfl.fios.verizon.net. "Scapegoat13" (almost certainly Joe Isaacs) posts from tampfl.fios.verizon.net.

Skapegoat13
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Skapegoat13 »

If you bothered to follow the entire case you would have realized that it was later determined that the infringement never existed and the URLs FHTM sued for belonged to Time Warner (Fortune Magazine). You never got the essense of the lawsuit nor the reason the scam FHTM filed it. I feel sorry for your total denial and lack of knowledge of the case or the parties.
wserra wrote:I started to do a Joe Isaacs chronology, but nd is right: it's all right here, in this thread. One thing I can't resist:

Nice "dismissal".
littleroundman

Post by littleroundman »

Skapegoat13 wrote: Its ok for you to lie, cause you have the wonderful job as moderator for this BS forum.
The very same "BS forum" on which you're trying to sell your book.

Funny idea of modern marketing methods you have there, Joe.
notorial dissent

Skapegoat13 wrote:Yep, Joe must be the only guy in Florida who uses Verizon FiOS. MORONS

[/quote]
Mediocre, and expected, attempt at deflection, now answer the question!!

As to the rest, I refer you to the Duck Protocol.
wserra

Post by wserra »

If you bothered to follow the entire case
OK, so I went back to look at the "entire case".

Judge Forrester directed that the substantive issues of infringement be arbitrated over two years ago, the last time I looked. At the same time, he granted the injunction I linked to above - one to which Isaacs agreed - directing that Isaacs knock off various acts of trademark infringement. We've been through this.

Arbitration records are of course not on PACER, but as of the dates of the last court submissions (December 2012) the arbitration was still ongoing. Judge Forrester got tired of carrying the case on his active docket. The final entry (January 16, 2013) is an order that concludes:
Accordingly, the Court, being otherwise fully and sufficiently advised, HEREBY ORDERS that this action shall be STRICKEN from the active docket of the Court. The defendants’ pending motion to dismiss [DE #86] is HEREBY DENIED AS MOOT.
Isaacs claims that the case was "dismissed". I guess "DENIED" is too big a word for him.
- David Hume