FFI pusher claim false costumars.

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

PonziKiller

FFI pusher claim false costumars.

Postby PonziKiller » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:48 pm

In an article in Norway's largest startpage and netportal ABCstartsiden.no, I came across an interesting article.

A FFI pusher claim that a bus company use FFI's pills on their entire fleet of bus and truck's with fantastic result.

The journalist call the company, and Jon Olav Sætertrø, the marketing leader, called it a big bluff. We received a brochure, but it went strait to the garbage bin. :wink:

The FFI pusher also said that the swedish Stena Line, wich is one of the biggest shipping companies among the ferry companies in scandinavia, use their "lurium" and saved almost a milloin US$ thanks to FFI.

The Information Director Joakim Kenndal in Stena Line Sweden, said on the phone: I have checket it out, and no one seems to know anything about this claim or the company FFI. :roll:

This claims was sent by E-mail to Marintek, http://www.sintef.no/Content/page2____690.aspx . The Research Director Per Magne Einang said that FFI claims are unreal. He also said; For those who know the prosess of combustion in a gasoline or diesel engine, know that the claim from FFI is impossible to reach. :lol:

This is the short version of the article, wich also refered to Florida AG: http://myfloridalegal.com/__85256309005 ... =0,freedom , and the BP shut down: http://www.oag.state.tx.us/oagnews/release.php?id=1569

The pusher also could not "believe" the answers from Team Trafikk or Stena Line, and promised to send documentatoin later that day by e-mail. In the e-mail that arriwed that evening, there where a different message...

The pusher wrote: I have been in contact with the leadership in FFI, and we are not allowed to reveal the inner secret of the company to media. :roll:

The pusher also said that he had all docomentation and guarantees that the pills work as FFI said. :shock:

In the end he wrote that FFI would take contact with a lawyer if ABC Nyheter(ABC News) wrote "negative articles" about FFI or their products. :mrgreen:

So Tony isn't alone in his view on FFI. :lol: And the rest of us, that have common sense, and have been a part of revailing this scam, have more reason to warn other people about it! 8)

The article can be found at: http://www.abcnyheter.no/node/44577 (norwegian)

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6315
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Postby wserra » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:20 am

Good find, PK. I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked.

If you should ever find the article in English, please post the link so that we can add it to the "FFI" section of the "Damn Liars" file.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

PonziKiller

Postby PonziKiller » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:09 pm

wserra wrote:If you should ever find the article in English, please post the link so that we can add it to the "FFI" section of the "Damn Liars" file.


If I find any revealing article about FFI or other scam in english, I will post it here.

But I couldn't resist to refer to the norwegian article. It show us how the FFI-mafia scam us with a smile.:shock:

TheBest

Postby TheBest » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:03 pm

PonziKiller wrote:
wserra wrote:If you should ever find the article in English, please post the link so that we can add it to the "FFI" section of the "Damn Liars" file.


If I find any revealing article about FFI or other scam in english, I will post it here.

But I couldn't resist to refer to the norwegian article. It show us how the FFI-mafia scam us with a smile.:shock:


Hi PK.

I´ll also hope you´re going to post an article about FFI, that shows otherwise. If you don´t do it, I will.
As far as I know, none of you acctually knows what you are talking about. But the throuth will soon come. Then you can sit here and cry.

/TheBest

PonziKiller

Postby PonziKiller » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:27 pm

TheBest wrote:
PonziKiller wrote:
wserra wrote:If you should ever find the article in English, please post the link so that we can add it to the "FFI" section of the "Damn Liars" file.


If I find any revealing article about FFI or other scam in english, I will post it here.

But I couldn't resist to refer to the norwegian article. It show us how the FFI-mafia scam us with a smile.:shock:


Hi PK.

I´ll also hope you´re going to post an article about FFI, that shows otherwise. If you don´t do it, I will.
As far as I know, none of you acctually knows what you are talking about. But the throuth will soon come. Then you can sit here and cry.

/TheBest


Well well... :roll: It happend that every claim made of FFI or their distributors are found to be false. :shock:

The Best! I feel sorry for you, poor child. :(

TheBest

Postby TheBest » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:43 am

This is very strange.

Everyone that claims it doesn´t work have NEVER tried or EVER seen the product.

Everyone that claims it does work have all TRIED the product and CONTINUES to use it.

How come???

/TheBest

PonziKiller

Postby PonziKiller » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:58 pm

TheBest wrote:This is very strange.

Everyone that claims it doesn´t work have NEVER tried or EVER seen the product.

Everyone that claims it does work have all TRIED the product and CONTINUES to use it.

How come???

/TheBest


Thats a another big MLM lie. Many people tha want their money back because the pills don't work. But the "salespersons" or pushers don't follow the law. They denie and most of them don't even take the phone.

The only persons that are positive to this scam, are the criminal pushers. And so far, EVERY claim are found false and the "test's" are fake or deceithful. And you want us to believe your crap? :shock:

I feel really sorry for you, child. :(

Btw. If someone told you that you end up dead if you drink cyanid. Do you have to test it? :lol:

Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:06 am
Location: Where the Grass is Green and the Girls Are Pretty
Contact:

Postby Cobalt Shiva » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:55 pm

TheBest wrote:This is very strange.

Everyone that claims it doesn´t work have NEVER tried or EVER seen the product.

Everyone that claims it does work have all TRIED the product and CONTINUES to use it.

How come???

/TheBest


Because everyone that claims it does work has made false statements to support their claim. If you are demonstrably a lying sack of fecal material in one instance, I won't give an airborne fornication about your claim to use a given product, as that is also probably a falsehood.

fuelsaving

Postby fuelsaving » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:43 am

TheBest wrote:Everyone that claims it doesn´t work have NEVER tried or EVER seen the product.
Everyone that claims it does work have all TRIED the product and CONTINUES to use it.
How come???

That's just total rubbish. You can find loads of people on Forums saying, "I tried the MPG-Caps in my car but got no benefit".

TheBest wrote:As far as I know, none of you actually knows what you are talking about. But the truth will soon come. Then you can sit here and cry.

Ah, yes. Would this be the famous Milbrook report, which you claimed nearly a month ago was "complete and ready for release"? What exactly is your definition of "soon"?

artessa

Postby artessa » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:51 pm

If you don’t follow instructions you can’t expect to get proper results.

People tend to be very impatient and in many cases they give up if they don’t see any result after the first or maybe two tanks. Those of my clients that want I offer them, free of charge, a smoge check before and after using the pill. The condition for this offer is that they have followed given instructions.
If we are talking of gasoline cars, I chose to have a visual check of a spark plug before proceeding to the smog check. If I see that there is a lot of carbon deposits on the plug I tell them to keep using the pill and come back after a couple of tanks for another check. Once I see a clean spark plug I know that the pill has been working and I proceed with the smog check.
I have had customers that have used more than 5 tanks before they have managed to get rid of the deposits and achieved the catalytic coating. I have on the other hand also seen cars that have only spent 200 Km of driving before achieving the catalytic coating. I believe that it all depends on the condition of the motor when you begin. Anyhow all the tested cars that previously have had its sparkplug inspected have showed significant improvement in smog parameters.

PonziKiller

Postby PonziKiller » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:55 pm

artessa wrote:If you don’t follow instructions you can’t expect to get proper results.

People tend to be very impatient and in many cases they give up if they don’t see any result after the first or maybe two tanks. Those of my clients that want I offer them, free of charge, a smoge check before and after using the pill. The condition for this offer is that they have followed given instructions.
If we are talking of gasoline cars, I chose to have a visual check of a spark plug before proceeding to the smog check. If I see that there is a lot of carbon deposits on the plug I tell them to keep using the pill and come back after a couple of tanks for another check. Once I see a clean spark plug I know that the pill has been working and I proceed with the smog check.
I have had customers that have used more than 5 tanks before they have managed to get rid of the deposits and achieved the catalytic coating. I have on the other hand also seen cars that have only spent 200 Km of driving before achieving the catalytic coating. I believe that it all depends on the condition of the motor when you begin. Anyhow all the tested cars that previously have had its sparkplug inspected have showed significant improvement in smog parameters.


And still proof are missing... :wink:

TheBest

Postby TheBest » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:34 am

Well, PK, in your case you need to try it out your self.
It doesen´t matter to you what proofs can be precented, you don´t believe it anyway, its in your nature.

I reckon you don´t believe in Millbrook (when it comes), and I guess you don´t believe in TÜV, whos doing a test this summer.

Thats because you acctually don´t care about the product works or not, the reason is that you DON´T KNOW WHAT MLM is, and calls EVERYTHING connected with MLM as scams.

Have a nice day guys, I know I will.

TheBest

PonziKiller

Postby PonziKiller » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:38 pm

TheBest wrote:Well, PK, in your case you need to try it out your self.
It doesen´t matter to you what proofs can be precented, you don´t believe it anyway, its in your nature.

I reckon you don´t believe in Millbrook (when it comes), and I guess you don´t believe in TÜV, whos doing a test this summer.

Thats because you acctually don´t care about the product works or not, the reason is that you DON´T KNOW WHAT MLM is, and calls EVERYTHING connected with MLM as scams.

Have a nice day guys, I know I will.

TheBest

:roll: Poor little child. Please read and try to understand what I and other people write, and the meaning of the words. Until this very day, every claim made off FFI or any distributors have been proven as false or to be a little bit diplomatic, very missleading... :wink:

So when will the scam "company" FFI tell us anything that is true? 8)

And about MLM in generally. It's a ripp off for more then 98 % of the distributors. :shock:

TheBest

Postby TheBest » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:22 pm

Well, I haven´t seen any proof that anything we say and do, are false.
Maybe because everyone I talk to, and who have tested the products can confirm that they really work.

/TheBest

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6315
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Postby wserra » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:51 pm

TheBest wrote:I haven´t seen any proof that anything we say and do, are false.


How's the antimatter car cleaner coming?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:06 am
Location: Where the Grass is Green and the Girls Are Pretty
Contact:

Postby Cobalt Shiva » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:39 pm

Well, I haven´t seen any proof that anything we say and do, are false.


Sorry, that's not the way it works--it is impossible to prove a negative premise using logic. You have to prove that what you say is true.

TheBest

Postby TheBest » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:53 am

wserra wrote:
TheBest wrote:I haven´t seen any proof that anything we say and do, are false.


How's the antimatter car cleaner coming?


I don´t know. This product hasen´t come to Europe yet, it´s sold only in the US. Coming to Europe in May/Juni, when it´s approved in EU (labeling).

/TheBest

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6315
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Postby wserra » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:18 pm

TheBest wrote:
wserra wrote:
TheBest wrote:I haven´t seen any proof that anything we say and do, are false.


How's the antimatter car cleaner coming?


I don´t know. This product hasen´t come to Europe yet, it´s sold only in the US. Coming to Europe in May/Juni, when it´s approved in EU (labeling).


And what's the appropriate label - "Avoid using on anything you care about"?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

TheBest

Postby TheBest » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:29 pm

wserra wrote:
TheBest wrote:
wserra wrote:
TheBest wrote:I haven´t seen any proof that anything we say and do, are false.


How's the antimatter car cleaner coming?


I don´t know. This product hasen´t come to Europe yet, it´s sold only in the US. Coming to Europe in May/Juni, when it´s approved in EU (labeling).


And what's the appropriate label - "Avoid using on anything you care about"?


You are a funny guy, lol.

TheBest

PonziKiller

Postby PonziKiller » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:28 pm

TheBest wrote:You are a funny guy, lol.

TheBest


FFI's home made website full of HTML errors is funny.


Return to “MLM Scams Forum (as if any of them aren't)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest