Arthur Rubin wrote:As I've said before, my two have offered proof. You haven't yet claimed that your dmmies offered proof, although, you've now claimed that they've offered a way you can verify the statements. Fine. Let me know when you've verified them, and let us known what the verification method is.
* IBOs earned $370.1 million in bonuses and incentives in fiscal 2006, bringing their seven-year total to more than $1.72 billion.
* More than 370,000 Independent Business Owners received a bonus in FY 05.
* The average bonus and cash payments earned by a Diamond IBO in 2005 were $146,995.*
* The average bonus and cash payments earned by an Emerald in 2005 were $72,241.** The average bonus and cash payments earned by a Q12 Platinum, an IBO who qualifies at the Platinum level all 12 months of the year, were $47,472.*
* The largest annual bonus earned by a Diamond IBO in 2005 was $1,083,421.
* The largest annual bonus earned by an Emerald IBO in 2005 was $688,869.http://www.thisbiznow.com/quixtar/ibo_statistics.html
"...* The average bonus and cash payments earned by a Q12 Platinum, an IBO who qualifies at the Platinum level all 12 months of the year, were $47,472.*.."
IBO's invest a part time effort to achieve the Platinum level. Contact an Amway Global IBO in your area and ask to review their current issues of the Amway magazine, "Achieve". 2wards the back of the magazine is an area dedicated to recognition of achievement. It is very common to see several pictures of IBO's (along with their names and where they are from,) that have (recently) achieve the Platinum level.
I've met and talked with countless Platinums. No one has ever told me they put in anything more than a part time effort to Achieve the Platinum.
Now, how can you verify my claims? Simple. Locate a public opportunity meeting put on by some Amway IBO's. There not hard to find, just ask IBO's in your area. When you attend the meeting, ask people where you can find the "Platinum's". When you are introduced to some, ask them, for yourself, if what I'm saying is true.
It's really that simple, unlike wserra who "gets off" on complicating things through his mental masturbation.
And yes, Amway does have some very effective laundry products that can even take stains, like his, out of a pair of his trousers.