Elite Activity Resurrected (Connecting Us All)!

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Elite Activity Resurrected (Connecting Us All)!

Post by wserra »

That is kinda funny, and illustrative of the outright lies cash gifting scammers will tell. On this thread alone, there are at least two lawyers, a couple of accountants, a couple of journalists, a chef - and two former members of a now-defunct ponzi scheme.

The reader can decide who the "disgruntled" ones are, while the rest of us take our bows at the "defunct" part.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
englewood61

Post by englewood61 »

Patricia Stewart informed me that she does write grants for a living. She never informed me about her employment when she signed the lease. She has told me once that she worked online and then she was into home health care a month later. Oh she doesn't understand the difference between slander and liable. Both have to be false information.
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

Considering that she's shown to be an associate of Belinda Grandberry, I don't think that she would want that coming out in front of a judge unless she's truly drunk the Kool-Aid, Sovereign citizens are not well-liked (or even remotely liked) by the American judicial system, after all of the abuses they've tried.
englewood61

Post by englewood61 »

What exactly is this site? Is this a site for victims of various schemes to post their grievances?
englewood61

Post by englewood61 »

Defendant Name:
Patricia M Stewart
Case Status:
Open
Address:
4543 Seville DR
Next Court Date:
None
City/State/Zip:
Englewood OH 45322
Judge Assigned:
None
Date of Birth:
09/28/1979
Warrant Status:
1 Active
Gender & Race:
Female - Black
Probation Status:
None
Attorney:

Other Cases:

Fines & Costs Bal:
$165.00

Summons Info
A $4.95 Convenience Fee will be added to the balance due of this case.
Charge Summary
Charge Charge Description Amended To Amended Description Finding
93.46E.MM MAINTAINING EXTERIOR
Case History

Date

Time
Event
07/19/2012

10:04AM
Case Created
07/19/2012

10:04AM
Case scheduled for Arraignment on 08/01/2012 at 01:30 PM in Courtroom 3A
07/19/2012

12:14PM
R - Citation.pdf (imaged)
07/31/2012

10:52AM
Deft. called and will be in to go to Court on Wed. 8/8/12.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

englewood61 wrote:What exactly is this site? Is this a site for victims of various schemes to post their grievances?
Quatloos is a site for any type of scam or fraud reporting and/ or disclosing. If you take a look through the different pages you will see everything from Sovereign Citizen movement to tax protestors to MLMs to Nigerian e-mail fraud. We try to post on any type of fraud or scam we can so that if others do their due diligence we will show up as a return. Welcome to Quatloos.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
englewood61

Post by englewood61 »

Can anyone tell me what Each 1 Bless 1 sold? Did they provide an goods for sale? This organization is formed by Patricia Stewart and her Brother, Aaron Baskin is listed as an incorporator This is a public record

Company Name: EACH 1 BLESS 1 COMMUNITY
Entity Type: Corporation For Non-Profit File Number: 1943962
Filing State: Ohio (OH)
Company Age: 2 Years, 2 Months
Registered Agent:
Patricia Stewart
893 South Main Street, #376
Englewood, OH 45322
Lookup Address on Google Maps
INCORPORATOR
Aaron Baskin
INCORPORATOR
Monroe Welborne Iii
INCORPORATOR
Patricia Stewart
ProfHenryHiggins

englewood61 wrote:Can anyone tell me what Each 1 Bless 1 sold? Did they provide an goods for sale? This organization is formed by Patricia Stewart and her Brother, Aaron Baskin is listed as an incorporator This is a public record

Company Name: EACH 1 BLESS 1 COMMUNITY
Entity Type: Corporation For Non-Profit File Number: 1943962
Filing State: Ohio (OH)
Company Age: 2 Years, 2 Months
Registered Agent:
Patricia Stewart
893 South Main Street, #376
Englewood, OH 45322
Lookup Address on Google Maps
INCORPORATOR
Aaron Baskin
INCORPORATOR
Monroe Welborne Iii
INCORPORATOR
Patricia Stewart

They sold nothing. They were a money shuffling program of the cash gifting kind, prior to being absorbed into the larger scam of Connecting Us All.

Take a look at http://web.archive.org/web/201006121549 ... _Page.html for how they operated.
englewood61

Post by englewood61 »

The FBI is definitely interested in this cash gifting. I talked to the mail man who delivered mail to her. After that I called the FBI and they wanted her present address after I told them the background. Maybe they just want to "Gift" her!
englewood61

Post by englewood61 »

This crap is just about ripping off people using their greed against them. Some people believe they can get something for nothing. Crossing State lines is where it gets interesting and the FBI gets involved. How do they justify these scams? They sell no products or real services!
englewood61

Post by englewood61 »

How can you search the federal records for criminal records?
englewood61

Post by englewood61 »

The bailiff remarked on how he has evicted this
Patricia Stewart several times. She pretty much trashed the house but I've got pictures and witnesses. She is off to trash another house. It is incredible how gullible people are.
If only they would check her criminal record, they could avoid a lot of trouble.
englewood61

Post by englewood61 »

Patricia Stewart , If she had a brain in her head she would skip town. The former poster is right, she should avoid the courthouse at all costs. She threatens with a lot of hot air! She once told the truth and it scared the hell out of her! She is a coward so she won't show her ugly face in that courtroom! So much for your bull crap lawsuit. I dare you to show your ugly face in that courtroom!
EagleOne
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by EagleOne »

Well, JJ Ulrich has now joined ProfitClicking (formerly called JBP) as Executive Director. His bio is a laugh a minute and nothing but lies. They stopped short of having him being able to walk on water, but that will be next week's claim.

Guess the heat got too much for him at CUA, and had to switch Ponzi's. Now what would be poetic justice is for the feds to raid them just as JJ gets settled in to his new Ponzi. One can hope.
Lynndel "Lynn" Edgington
Founder/President Eagle Research Associates http://eagleresearchassociates.org
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It Available in soft cover and eBook on Amazon.com
wserra

Post by wserra »

When I was doing federal criminal defense, I defended a couple of folks charged with boiler room schemes. Law enforcement called these guys "cockroaches" - turn on the lights, they scatter, only to regroup when the lights go out.

Not a boiler room, but the metaphor is apt.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

Not news but deserves to be archived:
EagleOne wrote:Well, JJ Ulrich has now joined ProfitClicking (formerly called JBP) as Executive Director. His bio is a laugh a minute and nothing but lies. They stopped short of having him being able to walk on water, but that will be next week's claim.

Guess the heat got too much for him at CUA, and had to switch Ponzi's. Now what would be poetic justice is for the feds to raid them just as JJ gets settled in to his new Ponzi. One can hope.
ProfitClicking is a dead any minute now Ponzi scheme but from our birds of a feather department:

[WebCite link to one of Profit Clicking's team blogs]
Profit Clicking Vice President Harvey HJ Dockstader Jr.(Doc) Interview

Hello everyone, we hope you are having a wonderful Sunday with your Friends
and Family! It's a lovely day here in the Palm Beaches of Florida and we are truly
thankful that Profit Clicking (formerly Just Been Paid) has made it possible for us
to live our Dream here in Florida.

We can't wait for Mid November to come around so that the Profit Shift can be
performed and Withdrawals start being processed in less than 48 hours. We
know, that's what everyone is feverishly waiting for (including ourselves :-)

In the meantime we all know that a few weeks ago Frederick Mann, Founder of
Just Been Paid introduced the new Spokesman for Profit Clicking. At the time,
they just called him "Doc" but on the last conference call Doc finally revealed his
name: HJ Harvey Dockstader Jr.

We could not believe our ears....we actually know him! In fact, we were on his
team in a previous business and we even spoke with him on the phone as well as
corresponded via Skype several times! You can imagine, we were incredibly
surprised about how small the Online Business World really is :-)))
Small world indeed.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually, I think cockroaches would take offense at being compared to this bunch.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ProfHenryHiggins

Looks like Jean Small is active again. Her sworlde.com website has changed to promote 2010 Blessings, and I see her listed inside of their database.
ProductionCo

Post by ProductionCo »

Request from TV production company working on show about pyramid schemes:

Seeking to speak with any persons who's ever had dealing with a man, named Tim Hunt, who was involved with schemes ranging from Elite Activity to Saudi crude oil bonds. If anyone has photos or DVD's of Tim Hunt pitching these various things, compensation ($$$) is available.

Please reply with information

Thank you!