Elite Activity Resurrected (Connecting Us All)!

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Re: Elite Activity Resurrected (Connecting Us All)!

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

J.J. Ulrich was account #5 in Elite's record system.

As was pointed out before, Elite Activity Resurrected issued account numbers sequentially. And as I might note, J.J.'s prior job before becoming Elite's CEO was president of Dream Maker's Academy... the same cult-in-disguise that trained Harvey Dockstader and paraded his name and success as evidence of how good they were at improving people's businesses.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Now here's an interesting site. Just another selfless Connecting-Us-All'er, dedicated to improving the human condition.

It tells you about "Connecting Us All, Global Giving Network since 1999." 1999? Hell, Elite didn't go back that far. (They're not Elite! They're not Elite!) Who knew?

Man, better join quick. Why? Well, "It’s estimated the Average Member Receives $106k Annually". $106K? Holy shit! "Learn NOW How To Generate an (sic) Excess of $15,000+++ Over and Over." I'll be rich! Quick!

What a gang of thieves.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ProfHenryHiggins

Ah, yes, Karen Kinnaman Mussetter, formerly a zombie for the Abundant Living System and still one for Residual Cash Forever, both other "gifting" schemes. Oh yes, she's in The People's Program, too.

I wonder what her kids will do (she has 3) when the IRS takes Mom to court for all those frauds? Especially as she bills herself as being an expert cash gifting trainer.
tarzan

Post by tarzan »

ProfHenryHiggins wrote:And something that dropped into one of my honeypots today... Ulrich's people are crowing about how their new ladder matrix Ponzi is paying off.
Level 1 Leaders:

1. Tommy Tibbetts - USA
2. Jean Small - USA
3. Bishop Keith Boyd - USA
4. John Small - USA
5. Steve Shook - USA
6. Betty Myers - USA
7. David O'neal - USA
8. Belinda Grandberry-USA
9. Amanda Barrera - USA
10. Cesar Barrera - USA
11. Miriam Casey - USA
12. Mechelle Tucker - USA
13. Patricia Stuart - USA

Level 2 Leaders:

1. Patricia Evans - AU
2. Lucy Sheffer - USA
3. Peter Hercules - USA
4. David Magriplis - USA
5. Beverly Page - USA
6. Ruth Schihl - USA
7. Stuart Brandt - USA
8. Paulette Peutz - USA
9. Luis Fernando Soto - Peru
10. Ina Thomas - USA
11. Maurice Walker - USA
12. Ayanna Camara - USA
13. Dave Sunde - USA
14. Desmond Oconnor - USA
15. John Walton - USA
16. Juan Gonzalez - USA
17. Sergio Garcia - USA
ProfHenryHiggins thanks for posting this but I do have a couple of corrections to this post there are a few are no longer leaders. Nor are members of Connecting Us All.
Last edited by tarzan on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tarzan

Post by tarzan »

Valerie Lambert wrote:Professor,

The rule on the multiple profiles has changed. Nothing to hide, not doing anything wrong, just changed the rule.
Valerie below is one on many email that where sent out Certainly allowing leaders to join a flip prior to it's launch is not legal :

Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 8:59 AM
To: removed for reasons

Subject: FLIP'N 250

Good Morning Everyone :)

As you are part of the Leadership for Connecting Us All, you will be populated in the beginning of the FLIP $250 like we did with the $40 and $100. However, we cannot place anyone who is not going to be joining tonight. If you plan on participating in the FLIP $250 we need to have a skype or email from you so we can place you. This needs to be received by 2:00 PM Mountain Time today.
Please skype or email myself and Jessica Jones with confirmation of your participation.

Live This Day With Excellence And Make It An Incredible Day!

J.J. Ulrich

Website: www.jjulrich.com | Mobile: 801-381-5111 | Skype: jj_ulrich | Email: me@jjulrich.com

Assistant | Jessica Jones | Phone: 801-652-6533 | Skype: jessica.jones112 | Email: jessicajones@connectingusall.org

My Creed: To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of the honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you lived. This is to have succeeded!
Valerie Lambert

Post by Valerie Lambert »

First of all....Simon will you stop sending threatening emails to our members. I don't like that at all. And you know who you are Simon. Second Professor, please take up any illegal matters with JJ and our legal team.

Not funny at all that I came on when I did. I had something to say it had nothing to do with what was written on scam.com. Haven't even been on that site for a while so I have no clue what you are talking about. In fact I am getting really tired of coming to this site. I don't know why I am trying to defend what we do to you or anyone else. It doesn't matter what we do, say or think. You have your thoughts on us and I will never change them. But it is obvious that we don't need you one way or the other. Last time I checked I lived in a free country and I can do and believe in what I want and so can you. It doesn't matter that we don't agree.That is what America is all about. I really am too busy to keep playing these games with you, good luck in your future and I am sure we will somehow connect again....against my better judgement. C-ya'll in the funny papers
tarzan

Post by tarzan »

Valerie Lambert wrote:First of all....Simon will you stop sending threatening emails to our members. I don't like that at all. And you know who you are Simon. Second Professor, please take up any illegal matters with JJ and our legal team.
Valerie you tell Professor to take any illegal matters with JJ and your legal team. I find laughable because I tried to address issues with JJ and nothing was resolved. Also I contacted your legal team about an issue and I never got a reply.

With regards to the various posts by Professor Higgins and others I find them factual and truthfull and I agree with the Professor.
tarzan

Post by tarzan »

Last edited by tarzan on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tarzan

Post by tarzan »

Valerie Lambert wrote:............... I do look forward however, to us having another year of this endless bantering.
Valerie Lambert wrote:...............I really am too busy to keep playing these games with you, good luck in your future and I am sure we will somehow connect again....against my better judgement.

Whow Val another way you people contradict yourselves.
tarzan

Post by tarzan »

This is a layout of a cycle in Connecting Us all Note it requires you to invite two people who in turn invite two more. Same as Elite in names of cycle with the addition of Imagine Cycle and the amounts have changed. The Turbo even though it does not have the inviting postion you still have to invite 4 people to complete.
tarzan

Post by tarzan »

Connecting Us All has no Unsubscribe Feature. When Connecting Us All sends out invitations on behalf of it's members there is no opt out or unsubscribe feature.

Neither is there an option for members to unsubscribe individual email address in their Back Office. Below is the invitation email.

Connecting US all sent out emails in the names of members who had canceled their accounts. JJ has stated that those emails went out because the previous emails did not go out. We have proof those emails went out.
Last edited by tarzan on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tarzan

Post by tarzan »

Valerie Lambert wrote:... Last time I checked I lived in a free country and I can do and believe in what I want and so can you. It doesn't matter that we don't agree.That is what America is all about. .......
Yes Val we live in a free country. Your statement that you can do and believe in what you want to troubles me.

Val I guess you would go and kill someone that murdered someone else because you believed in a Life for a Life. So Val that would that be right? This is a free country bound by laws and what you beleive in is not a divine right to do it. It you think that you should be in the funnies.
ProfHenryHiggins

Valerie Lambert wrote:First of all....Simon will you stop sending threatening emails to our members. I don't like that at all. And you know who you are Simon. Second Professor, please take up any illegal matters with JJ and our legal team.

Not funny at all that I came on when I did. I had something to say it had nothing to do with what was written on scam.com. Haven't even been on that site for a while so I have no clue what you are talking about. In fact I am getting really tired of coming to this site. I don't know why I am trying to defend what we do to you or anyone else. It doesn't matter what we do, say or think. You have your thoughts on us and I will never change them. But it is obvious that we don't need you one way or the other. Last time I checked I lived in a free country and I can do and believe in what I want and so can you. It doesn't matter that we don't agree.That is what America is all about. I really am too busy to keep playing these games with you, good luck in your future and I am sure we will somehow connect again....against my better judgement. C-ya'll in the funny papers
Funny... you're calling it threatening when your members send out spam unrelated to CUA (it was a leads generating spam-scheme in Stuart's case), get told off for it, and they bring up Connecting Us All in response to the spam report.

Val, your behavior is starting to worry me. Are you sure that you aren't in need of a shrink's medical oversight? You continuously defend a company whose claims and history have as many red flags as Nigerian 419 letters, and do so in a way that suggests that you might be brainwashed.
wserra

Post by wserra »

ProfHenryHiggins wrote:Val, your behavior is starting to worry me. Are you sure that you aren't in need of a shrink's medical oversight? You continuously defend a company whose claims and history have as many red flags as Nigerian 419 letters, and do so in a way that suggests that you might be brainwashed.
I know that you don't frequent the TP / "Sovereign Citizen" areas of this board, HH, but the following quote is just as apropos here as it is there.

Frank H. Easterbrook is the Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, based in Chicago. I may not agree with all of what he writes - I'm sure that keeps him awake at night - but he is a very bright man and one of the best writers on any bench. Many years ago, when he was a new appointee to the Circuit, he was faced with an appeal of a grant of summary judgment in favor of the govt in a tax protester case. Coleman v. Commissioner, 791 F.2d 68 (7th Cir 1986). Coleman argued things that my nine-year-old would laugh at, typical TP stuff like "wages are not income". The first sentence of Easterbrook's opinion: “Some people believe with great fervor preposterous things that just happen to coincide with their self-interest.” The whole (short) opinion is worth reading, as proof that legal language need not be pedantic.

So here comes Valerie, defending with great fervor what we have shown over and over to be a band of brigands. Its founder went to jail. Its predecessor organization was an adjudicated pyramid scheme. The present organization has no source of funds to pay old members other than "donations" of new members. Its boss has repeatedly told demonstrable falsehoods. She herself refuses to answer questions.

But how again does she make her money? Don't expect her to change - or acknowledge the preposterous things that just happen to coincide with her self-interest.
- David Hume
Valerie Lambert

Post by Valerie Lambert »

WELL NO MATTER WHAT ANY OF YOU SAYS ABOUT BEING CONTRARY OR CONTRADICTIONS OR ANYTHING ELSE....THE STATE OF TEXAS HAS DROPPED ALL CHARGES AGAINST HARVEY DOCKSTADER JR SO YA'LL CAN GET OFF THAT ONE!!!
ProfHenryHiggins

I can't find Val's claim in the Texas court records, Wes. You're much better at handling that than I am. See what she's talking about?
wserra

Post by wserra »

I don't have access to Texas state court records, either, other than those indexed by Google. Moreover, while I saw Lambert's post, it doesn't matter. Here's why.

Dockstader's conviction was affirmed, in an opinion that made it clear that Elite was in fact a ponzi. He was sentenced to two years, which sentence he began serving in May of 2008 (release date 5-10-10). In March of 2010, a Texas court granted his motion for a new trial - not based on innocence, but instead on a blatant conflict of interest of his original attorney, a since-disbarred piece of work named Henry Curtis. He was released on bond in April of 2010. In other words, he served 23 months of his 24-month sentence. If he were tried a second time and convicted again, he could generally not receive a greater sentence than he did originally. North Carolina v. Pearce, 395 U. S. 711 (1969). Under these circumstances, most prosecutors (and judges) would think it a waste of time and resources to try him a second time just so that he could serve the last month of his sentence. I'm not at all surprised that's what happened.

I'm also not responding to Lambert further. While I originally thought she might have some degree of independence, I was wrong. She parrots the party line, even where it makes no sense, and ignores questions - something that may not go unnoticed if the shit ever hits the CUA fan.
- David Hume
ProfHenryHiggins

That's about the reasoning I was guessing at, avoiding double indemnity and all that.

However, with the evidence that the Dockstaders (Harvey, Maureen, and several kids) kept right on doing the very thing that was ruled illegal, even from prison, I would think would be reason to bring up fresh charges. I'm not sure what happen to those Federal bank debenture charges Harvey was facing a while back, either.
ProfHenryHiggins

And there's a court case!
http://dockets.justia.com/docket/florid ... 134/258513

Talk Fusion, Inc. v. Ulrich et al Has Decisions
Share |
Plaintiff: Talk Fusion, Inc.
Defendants: J.J. Ulrich, Joe Read and I Wow We, LLC

Case Number: 8:2011cv01134
Filed: May 20, 2011

Court: Florida Middle District Court
Office: Tampa Office
County: Hillsborough
Presiding Judge: Virginia M. Hernandez Covington
Referring Judge: Anthony E. Porcelli

Nature of Suit: Contract - Other Contract
Cause: 28:1332 Diversity-Breach of Contract
Jurisdiction: Diversity

Okay, it's against another company that Ulrich runs, but still, it IS J.J. Ulrich and Dockstader's right-hand man Joe Read being taken to court together.

What's your take on this development, wserra?
wserra

Post by wserra »

Thanks, HH. I find it amusing that Ulrich has been blathering all over the Net for the couple of years that Connecting Us All has existed that he has filed a declaratory judgment action to establish its legality - and ignored questions for a court and docket number - and now it turns out that someone has sued him first.

I pulled the docket on PACER. It's the kind of suit one finds in the MLM world - stealing downlines. The heart of the allegation comes from Talk Fusion's motion for a temporary injunction:
5. On or about October 27,2010, J.J. Ulrich ("Ulrich") became a Talk Fusion Associate. See Exhibit A.
6. On or about February 6, 2011, Joe Read ("Read") became a Talk Fusion Associate. See Exhibit B.
11. Without the knowledge or consent of Talk Fusion, Ulrich and Read marketed this
website to all Talk Fusion Associates, including those Associates who were not part of their Talk Fusion team. Ulrich and Read requested, without the knowledge or consent of Talk Fusion, that other Talk Fusion Associates provide their Talk Fusion identification number and password to Ulrich and Read.
13. Subsequent to the startup of the http://www.TalkFusionService.com website by Ulrich
and Read, I discovered that Ulrich and Read were selling a number of sales aids without Talk
Fusion's consent. These sales aids included autodialers. Talk Fusion's procedures prohibit the
sale of sales aids and specifically prohibit the sale of autodialers.
In other words, "He can't do that to our pledges. Only we can do that to our pledges". Otter and Boone, Animal House. No honor among thieves. The Court granted a TRO, in effect until a hearing this Tuesday.

Following the TRO, Ulrich filed this response. The first paragraph is perhaps the most interesting:
I joined Talk Fusion on October 20, 2010 (EXHIBIT A). Before then, I was with a previous network marketing company called Connecting Us All. While I was with Connecting Us All . . .
Ulrich was with CUA? So Ulrich is another MLM leader cockroach, skimming and scuttling on. I'm shocked. And CUA a "network marketing company"? Well, we knew all MLMs are pyramids to some degree, but CUA is an outright gifting scheme ponzi.

Ulrich continues:
I request to have this case dropped. . . I raise my 8 year old severely handicapped daughter who suffers from Brain Cancer, Seizures and Autism.
I really can't think of anything much lower than to use one's handicapped child as an excuse to scam.

Lambert, you still around? This was your White Knight? What a lovely crew.
- David Hume