Mandura

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Mandura

Post by webhick »

Came across this name while looking at a company list for a local job fair. It was in the same building as a bunch of MLMs so I looked into it. From Mandura's flash intro:
Solstice International Partners(TM) searched the world to find unique and powerful fruits that combine to provide the perfect natural balance. We have formulated Mandura(TM) with four of the world's most nutrient-rich fruits from around the globe, capturing the essence of each in a preservative-free and highly-nutritional juice supplement. This special blend meets and exceeds the recommended daily values of numerous nutrients, meaning you can be assured Mandura is working to help your body function at its best.
If you check out their ingredient information, they don't actually list how much of what daily values the juice contains. Just that it has only 12 calories, 3g of sugar and 16g of a "proprietary blend" in just one serving. Of course, the serving is 1 oz and you take it twice a day. A 32 oz bottle runs between $34 and $39, so this nutritional supplement will run you about $70 per month. And you don't even know what nutrients its supplementing. Meanwhile, products like One a Day will run you $10 for nearly a two month supply and at least you know what's in it. Also, be sure to check out those Durian/Mangosteen/Acai/Blueberry nutrition buttons at the bottom. There are lots of claims with little stars next to them that go to a disclaimer at the absolute bottom of the page that says "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease." Actually, most of the claims have that disclaimer.

Okay, product is crap. Moving onto compensation:

From their Compensation page:
Mandura is the first company ever to implement a compensation plan called the Straight Line Forced Matrix. With this revolutionary plan, once an individual enrolls as a Mandura IBO, any IBO that enrolls after them will fall into their organization, regardless of who personally sponsored the new IBO.
It doesn't look at all like a pyramid...just one looooong downline.

But then, in their list of seven ways to make money, I think I found a pyramid. You see, #2 ("1st Generation") is signing up an IBO (Independent Business Owner). #4 ("2nd Generation") is one of your IBOs signing up one of their IBOs for auto-ship. Then, a chart further down the page indicates that you can later, rinse, and repeat the process all the way down to the 8th generation.

#7 on the list is described kind of funny, emphasis mine:
To continue to reward our leaders, we have created the Royal Bonus Pool. The Royal Bonus Pool is designed to reward our top leaders who have achieved exceptionally high group volume (GV) in addition to the Team Volume Bonuses. This pool will be paid every month in proportion to the GV that has been achieved.
I had to laugh because that's exactly who they are rewarding...those at the top of the pyramid.

I also located an ad on Craigslist from a local IBO which says:
Happy Sunday ~

If you like Network Marketing, you'll love this, however, if you don't like network marketing you will really love this- the birth of something new and hot that is causing people to have hope again, and is motivating people to action.http://www.Mandura4Wellness.info

It's a new industry called Team work marketing (T-together, E-each, A-accomplishes, M-more). It's where an average person, can make above average income, in below average time! If you like what you've read so far, read on because it get's better!

Can I make you an offer that's too good to refuse? Imagine starting your own turnkey business with all the necessary tools to make you successful, all for a whopping $30.00 (smile)

Talk about a stimulus package that works during recession. You invest only $30 and you will get a 30 day money back guarantee, you are guaranteed spill over, in fact if you don't have 500 people on your team in only one week, I'll gladly refund your $30!

Imagine getting a 32 oz bottle of the best tasting (2 and 3 year olds ask for seconds), and most powerful nutritional drink on the market http://www.Mandura4Wellness.com You also secure your spot in this Billion dollar industry, soon to be a Trillion dollar industry according to best selling author Paul Zane Pilzer.

In addition, will receive your very own 1st class web site for a year along with a complete marketing system that works like magic, all for only $30!

Hurry while the offer still lasts. You have nothing to lose, but everything to gain!

Aren't you sick and tired of being sick and tired? If you ignore your health, it will go away and take your money and honey with it! Surely you want to experience better health, and wealth, and you want it sooner than later so get started today. It's the start that stops most people, don't let the start stop you, get started now! Go to http:www.Mandura4Wellness.com and click on ENROLL NOW!

To hear short 2 min. information bites dial 641-715-3275 pin 31371#

When opportunity knocks, you ought to at least open the door to see who's there,

CALL TONIGHT ~

Mandura Business Presentation and Training
w/Dr. Stan Harris & Special Guest.
Sunday, Aug. 2, 2009, 8PM Cent. 9PM Est. & 6PM Pst.
Phone: 218.339.2500
Code:1071560#

See You at the Top ~

Yours in Health ~

Caryl
603-313-3613
http://www.Mandura4Wellness.info

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1301979405
It certainly looks like someone is trying to increase her downline, but not sell product.

I should also point out that the company named in their intro (Solstice International Partners) was registered on 06/12/08 in Florida (which seems to be where it is based) and it has two Manager/Members: Pro 356 LLC (out of California) and Mandura LLC (out of Florida). Here's the funny thing. Mandura's address on its website is in Florida, but it is in fact registered in California with a Nevada jurisdiction. So, I trotted on over to Nevada's corporate division...and there they are. Registered 5/20/08.

So, I guess Mandura is relatively new. The only nice thing I have to say about them is that they don't appear to allow the upline to benefit from membership fees.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie