Yoli Blast Caps - Beverage with a revolution!

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Iron Man's Magic Bottle

Post by Doc Bunkum »

Seems there's a scene in the new Iron Man movie where Tony Stark can be seen chugging from a KOR water bottle.

Now that's the company Yoli has contracted with to provide the bottles to attach their Blast Caps to.

So by inference we can assume then that Iron Man drinks Yoli and that's where he gets his super powers.

Right?

Well, that's the story Yoli reps are spreading around the net.

Iron Man's Magic Bottle
BREAKING NEWS:

Recently released photos of Iron Man / Tony Stark reveal a potentially, formerly unmentioned secret to some of his super powers. If you notice in the picture below, Mr. Stark is drinking from a bottle that bears a striking resemblance to the Yoli Kor Hydration Vessel bottle:

Several problems with that analysis.

The first being, if you know anything about the Iron Man character, he doesn't possess any super powers.

It's the suit he's wearing that does.

According to the Marvel Super Hero Iron Man Facts & Stats page, among others...

Powers: Iron Man possess no super powers other than the weapons his Iron armor provides.

(According to Marvel Guide 1983 #5 Iron Man's armor is an electrically power, computer assisted exoskeleton made of iron. The armor weighs 215 pounds and has been designed to withstand a 250 pound per square inch microsecond overpressure or the equivalent of the detonation of a 100 pounds of TNT detonated at 20 feet.)

So about the only thing Yoli would do for Iron Man is make him rust.

But hey!

If nobody checks or asks questions, it makes a darn good story. :lol:
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Yoli Blast Caps - Beverage with a revolution!

Post by wserra »

This has gotta be the clumsiest bleedin' copyright violation I've ever seen.

Bryan Clay won the gold in the decathalon at the 2008 Olympics. General Mills put him on a Wheaties box:

Yoli then pays him to endorse them. Some groyse chochem Yolite then decides s/he's a whiz at Photoshop:

"W__ATIES"?

I can hear it now: "General Mills? Never heard of 'em. They won't care."
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Mike!

Post by Mike! »

wserra wrote:This has gotta be the clumsiest bleedin' copyright violation I've ever seen.

Bryan Clay won the gold in the decathalon at the 2008 Olympics. General Mills put him on a Wheaties box:

Yoli then pays him to endorse them. Some groyse chochem Yolite then decides s/he's a whiz at Photoshop:

"W__ATIES"?

I can hear it now: "General Mills? Never heard of 'em. They won't care."
Oh, this should work out well... I'm guessing this stuff does nothing to help brain function, does it?
Emet

Post by Emet »

So what I want to know is:

How is Yoli doing? (It's less than a year old, yes?)

Thanks.
Emet

Post by Emet »

wserra wrote:
Bryan Clay won the gold in the decathalon at the 2008 Olympics. General Mills put him on a Wheaties box...
Paid endorser, distributor, or both???

http://www.teamclayhawaii.com/

http://www.bryanclay.com/sponsors/
Any of these other sponsors paying him currently?
Clay won the gold medal at the 2008 Olympics in the decathlon.[6][7] His victory margin of 240 points in the 2008 Beijing Olympics was the largest since 1972.[8] The Olympic decathlon champion is referred to as the "World's Greatest Athlete" and prior to the Olympics, Clay was tested by SPARQ to establish his SPARQ Rating across a number of different sports. The test is meant to measure sport-specific athleticism and in the football test Clay recorded a score of 130.40, the highest ever recorded. By comparison, Reggie Bush scored a 93.38 on the popular test.[9]
He is one of two Olympians featured on a special edition post-Beijing Olympics Wheaties cereal box; the other was gymnast Nastia Liukin.[10]
His attempts to regain his World Championships decathlon title were thwarted by a hamstring injury in June 2009. This caused him to drop out of the US trials; thus, he missed the chance to compete at the 2009 World Championships in Berlin.[11] He returned to action in 2010 and won the men's heptathlon at the 2010 IAAF World Indoor Championships. At the start of his outdoor season he won the 2010 Hypo-Meeting, holding off the challenge from Romain Barras.[12]
[edit]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Clay

Is he anyone of importance or influence now? (don't follow summer Olympics much...)
wserra

Post by wserra »

Emet wrote:Paid endorser, distributor, or both???
From your links, I'd say both. "Yep, I'm a world-class athlete, and I say Yoli is good for you. Trust me."
"Oh, yeah, I sell the stuff too. Won't you please sign up under me so I can make some more bucks?"
Is he anyone of importance or influence now? (don't follow summer Olympics much...)
Despite injuries, Clay is definitely a force in combined events.
(It ain't the Yoli.)
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Post by Doc Bunkum »

Are Yoli and Its Blast Caps Blasting Their Way into MLM History? How About Their Extraordinary Leader Len Clements?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - (Free-Press-Release.com) March 9, 2011 --
Are Yoli blast caps making MLM history and taking the 10% - 20% market share as Len Clements predicted? Is the number of reps and customers growing? Is there real science behind this product? Is the product line expanding?

What is the average rep earning? Is this scheme attracting retail customers? What is the retention rate for the reps and customers?

Is Len Clements, the self proclaimed industry guru, still promoting Yoli? Has Len Clements self proclaimed expertise in the MLM industry benefited Yoli? The answers to these questions and more can be found at Realscam.com. Please join us at Realscam.com where you can read, post and decide!