Top Level Position Worldwide

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Mythbuster

Re: Top Level Position Worldwide

Post by Mythbuster »

Mythbuster wrote:Admittedly, I was foolish enough to provide my real cell phone number.
TLP asked for this information not only to be able to leave messages, but also to be able to send multiple text messages to all those who have not upgraded. I have received at least a half-dozen texts from them in the last 2 weeks.

The only reason I made this post was because I just got another one of TLP's text messages. Dumbass that I am for giving my real cell phone number in the first place.

Recently they did acknowledge on their FaceBook page that TLP = Pure3x. I considered sharing that info with this group, but frankly we already knew who they were.
Judge Roy Bean wrote:Yawn.

Another day, another push.
Judge, you were right all along.
Mythbuster

Re: Top Level Position Worldwide

Post by Mythbuster »

Here's a final laugh to share about TLP:

About four weeks ago I sent a note back to the person who "invited" me to take a look at TLP in the first place. I told her that I thought it was a scam. Obviously offended, she replied to me on 10/18/2010:

Good Morning _________,

Just because it is MLM doesn't mean that it is a scam. MLM is just another business model. Although their approach is not B2B and they typically hide their motives before they have a chance to lay out their message, it doesn't mean that it is a scam.

This perception of MLM is what keeps MLM people from being open about their business. It is JUST another business model.

Get over it.

[name removed]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I haven't (yet) replied, and I probably won't just because I'd just be wasting more time ... but if I do reply to her I think my response should be a simple "F*ck you".