Monitium Dynasty

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Parvati
Demigoddess of Volatile Benevolence

Monitium Dynasty

Post by Parvati »

Received some spam from a @monitiumdynasty pusher on Twitter earlier today, so I poked around a little.

Their main site is here: http://www.monitiumdynasty.com/ (The video at the top of the page is fascinating. I don't know how anyone can take up that much time and yet say so little. But hey--it has the word "paradigm" in it, so it *must* be awesome. If that wasn't enough for you, you can always visit their YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/monitiumdynasty )

A simple search for their 1-888 number resulted in a few hits that list it as the primary contact number for WowGreen Commercial Products/GreenSafeClean LLC: http://www.wgcommercial.com/greensafeclean

A search for "monitium scam" resulted in this blurb from one of GreenSafeClean's co-owners:
What is Monitium? I feel I must start by saying it is NOT a multi level marketing company.

I am pleased to introduce you to Monitium. This innovative system is going to change network marketing forever. It is a revolutionary platform that protects your long term business and allows you to never lose your downline again. No single company will control you and your down line again, Hallelujah!
It then goes on to say that:
Only the top MLM companies are chosen to be a part of Monitium. Each company selected is carefully reviewed to ensure the quality of the products and the growth of the company.

The next step is very simple, join Monitium. Start promoting one company, Monitium. No more discussing compensation plans and binary systems, you now are able to plug your downline into many MLM companies without having to start over each time a new opportunity arises. Take your position today and protect your lineage for eternity.
(The link to the content quoted above: http://www.articlesbase.com/mlm-article ... z1Bjfk0UEU )

It sounds like some kind of hideous downline-aggregator. Weird.
"The risk in becoming very intimate with a moldie Parvati is that she may unexpectedly become a Kali and take your head."--Rudy Rucker, Freeware
“Most men would kill the truth if truth would kill their religion.”--Lemuel K. Washburn.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Monitium Dynasty

Post by wserra »

At least they're honest about what everyone not blinded by greed knows but the MLM "industry" denies: "the top 5% of the industry leaders earn[ing] all the money. This is great if you happen to be in the top 5% of the industry". Bad doggy, no DSA membership for you. But then they go on to try to scam the reader. As they say, "Now you have the option to sell or will business to your family, church, and college, as you desire". Lose friends and alienate people, the standard MLM model. Good doggy, maybe you can join after all.

Then, when you go to sign up, they insist on a credit card. They won't process your "application" without it. Wait a second, I thought it was free. Well, not exactly. The fine print: "By submitting this application you are establishing a recurring monthly order fee for $49.97 beginning 30 days from your initial application date. All taxes and fees are included". Ah, $600/year. Forever, at least. Not exactly free.

What do they do (other than bill your credit card, of course)? As Parvati says, not real clear. They appear to be an MLM of MLMs. What's the Next Big Thing - an MLM of MLMs of MLMs?

What the world needs now.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Re: Monitium Dynasty

Post by Arthur Rubin »

wserra wrote:Then, when you go to sign up, they insist on a credit card. They won't process your "application" without it. Wait a second, I thought it was free. Well, not exactly. The fine print: "By submitting this application you are establishing a recurring monthly order fee for $49.97 beginning 30 days from your initial application date. All taxes and fees are included". Ah, $600/year. Forever, at least. Not exactly free.
"Death does not release you....."

Apply with a temporary credit card number, and see what happens? Denial by the credit card company probably qualifies as a "rejection of the terms of service".
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95