Isagenix: Cleanse your body or your wallet?

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Isagenix: Cleanse your body or your wallet?

Post by Doc Bunkum »

When it comes to testimonials, it just doesn't get much better than this!

#1 Consumer Comment
This will tell you the truth 100% about isagenix!

in all honesty, I have been reading ALL the "Rippoff" reports about isagenix on this website and have found 0% to be truthful and in any real detail that would make one that investigate more on all the matters to have it fixed or any thing done to fix it.

I have been using isagenix for 3 years now and it saved me life!

I started on April 10 2009 and have been using the products every day, but before I started Isagenix I was at 182 pounds at 5 feet 4 inches (5'4") on April 9 2009. 7 months before that I was 150 pounds. I become bedridden for 7 months from severe back discomfort. I had a good job doing welding at the time in buffalo NY. I was around tons of toxicity at the time and didn't think anything of it or if it could even hurt me with the safety precaution I was taking. I was learning about health and wellness / natural healing at the time, I never learned about toxicity and how it can impact the human body. I was eating all organic foods, drinking tons of water (fiji water), and taking food grade hydrogen peroxide (say what???) but I still got sick.

I could not even pick up a 5 pound cat. Iwas introduced to Isagenix by a friend of a friend. I was kind of unsure about taking it as everyone would be. I’m the type of person that will not take any thing that did not come from earth. I got the 30day system with the isadelights only to lose the weight because my weight kept going up and up every month fast. So after ordering it, UPS came on April 9 and I started on April 10 I started that morning and after 2 weeks, my back healed up, my weight went down and all of my health problems are gone!

I felt like I was 18 again but better. After being bedridden for 7 months I took “tae kwon do” and was able to surpass the black belts in the same exercises. I also walked 8 miles to the gym worked out for 2 hours straight and walked 8 miles back non-stop without even getting tired. I was so amazed I called up my en-roller and told her what I did and she was not surprised that I was able to do that being on Isagenix.

I am now at 160 pounds as of 9/3/2010 and it's very very hard for me to gain weight if I stop using Isagenix. now that I went to being a vegetarian and gluten free my weight is droping even more. I stayed 160 for a year and could not loss it no matter what! I was bicycling 1,000 miles a month and nothing! I was even a vegetarian at the time a year ago. a month ago I went gluten free, as of today 8/30/2011 I am now 138 lb. :) I was still even using isagenix and talking to people when I was homeless for a while a year and a half ago.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: Isagenix: Cleanse your body or your wallet?

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Clearly, a miracle product! BTW - how did (s)he afford the product while homeless?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Isagenix: Cleanse your body or your wallet?

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The remark about being "bedridden" reminds me of the story of an unmarried elderly lady up in Maine who was meeting the new doctor in town for the first time. Among his questions to her was "have you ever been bedridden?"

"No," she replied, "but I had it in a dory, a few times."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools