Zeek Rewards and Internet Censorship

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Re: Zeek Rewards and Internet Censorship

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

Is there any documentation that Quilling is genuinely doing this? I.e. is Alexander drawing him in without his knowledge, or is he indeed getting involved here? The man appears to have been a court receiver himself in several cases.
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

For the last few days Robert's updates haven't really been worth commenting on. This one isn't all that different but there is an item of note:
LATEST NEWS

September 22, 2012

Greetings good people, yesterday was an interesting day, I received a notice to appear in front of the SEC, as of now the conversation between the SEC and our attorneys will be ongoing, I cannot comment to the reasons for asking me personally but the timing is highly suspect.

As everyone knows, I took on this fight so, the SEC could not separate people and attack them personally, but by us coming together as a group we stood a much better chance of using the size and power of the group. Our goal was to secure qualified legal counsel to respond to what is believed to be baseless charges by the SEC.

I expect to see a flurry of activity between the SEC and our attorneys in the coming weeks and hopefully we will vindicate the business model of the Zeekler penny auction and Zeek Rewards.

Again, if you know anyone that has not signed up to the Zteambiz.net portal please encourage them to do so as we want to limit the way the Receiver can spend seized monies and provide the attorneys a single point of contact.

Just as soon as we can, I will report back when we have more information to report on.

Robert
Bolding mine.

Aside from the fact his lips are moving, is there reason to think he's lying about being called to appear before the SEC? Again, this is Robert Craddock and his writing style is best compared to poo flinging gibbous monkey, both spread a lot of crap around but it isn't always clear what they were aiming for.
.., as of now the conversation between the SEC and our attorneys will be ongoing,..
Wait a minute, is he saying his attorneys have just started to talk with the SEC? I could have sworn the attorneys were talking to the SEC more than two weeks ago. Which sorta gets back to the gibbous monkey comparison. If Robert really did get a notice to appear before the SEC then it's a damn good thing he's already found people to pay his legal bills for him.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

GlimDropper wrote:If Robert really did get a notice to appear before the SEC then it's a damn good thing he's already found people to pay his legal bills for him.
I think you may have found the one teensy tiny bit of truth in that whole long wastage of electrons.

I can't see any possible reason(good) that the SEC the would want to talk to Craddock. He wasn't officially a part of the ZEEK they took down, and the ones who were have already rolled over and surrendered, so he has NO standing there for anything, and wasn't involved in the original legal action, which is now a dead, done, and settled item, so the only thing I can think of is that they have decided to broaden the scope of the investigation????

Quite frankly, I can't think of anything LESS heartening, than to be called to appear before the SEC if I had just been involved in a securities scam, in any way shape or form, or were trying to start up another one in the shadow of its death throws.

Maybe all those letters he sent out before he lost his last attorneys had some effect after all. Will be interesting to see how he spins this and where it goes.

I still want to know who this new passel of attorneys is really representing, and if they know who and what they are representing, more to the point. I'm betting not! I wouldn't expect Craddock to be any more forthcoming with them than he was with the previous batch who so unceremoniously dumped him after then found out what they had stepped in to.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
EagleOne
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by EagleOne »

Now this is just too funny. Here is Robert's latest update:

September 25, 2012

Greetings good people; as we all know there is people on the internet that want to take anything we post here and twist it to fit their agenda, after speaking with the attorneys today they have requested that I go silent for a while and not give any more updates other than things are looking good and the attorneys are working to get to the facts we all want so badly.

Thanks for understanding as we do not need to have outside groups fueling the flames and keeping everything stirred up.

Robert

The last time I heard someone say their attorney told them they needed to be quiet was Andy Bowdoin. Since Andy could not follow his attorney's advice, it remains to be seen if Robert can as well. This has to be eating him up inside that he can't continue with all his lies about Zeek being legal and all his other BS.
Lynndel "Lynn" Edgington
Founder/President Eagle Research Associates http://eagleresearchassociates.org
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It Available in soft cover and eBook on Amazon.com
notorial dissent

Which still begs the question, or more specifically, comes back to the point of just who the new attorneys are representing and for what?

Sounds to me like, always assuming he is being anything like honest, that they are telling him to STFU before he digs himself in any deeper than he already is, or says something that will compromise their ability to act in any of this.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
EagleOne
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by EagleOne »

In his update on the 24th, he was doing all he could to minimize his involvement in Zeek as merely a consultant. Here's what he said, and I quote:

My day has been filled with getting the requested files showing my involvement with Zeek, as most of you all know; I was introduced to Zeek as a potential consultant by Kevin Grimes and just did not have the interaction or decision making that some people think I did.

I think he is referencing his request to appear before the SEC regarding his files showing his involvement with Zeek. So he was already backpeddling from some of his other statements before his attorney told him to zip his lip.

As for the Gang of 12, I don't think that will be known until they have the appearance hearing with all the parties involved to determine just who the attorney/attorneys are representing and for what.
Lynndel "Lynn" Edgington
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It Available in soft cover and eBook on Amazon.com
notorial dissent

Sounds about right, let the backpeddling being!!!!
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

For what ever it's worth Judge Mullen granted the motion to allow Michael Quilling to appear pro hac vice on behalf of Fun Club.

And yesterday Jordan Maglich seemed to confirm that Robbert Craddock received a subpoena to appear before the SEC on his Ponzi Tracker blog. From which I quote:
According to Washington, D.C. white collar defense lawyer Mark Schamel with Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, assuming Craddock did indeed receive an SEC subpoena, “he has picked up a sufficiently large stick to poke the tiger in the eye." By making statements to a mailing list of likely thousands of victims purporting to contain admissions of fault by the SEC and urging non-compliance with the court-appointed receiver, the SEC may have felt it had no choice but to act to prevent the spread of misleading information on such a large scale, especially in the infancy of what may be the largest receivership proceeding ever conducted. While Craddock is certainly entitled to make the statements, according to Schamel, "it is not freedom of speech if you are obstructing an investigation."
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

GlimDropper wrote:For what ever it's worth Judge Mullen granted the motion to allow Michael Quilling to appear pro hac vice on behalf of Fun Club.
On September 19, Fun Club USA was added to the docket as an "Interested Party". That was the day after Burks filed all of those sealed docs.

Hmm.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Which means what in the real world?
EagleOne
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by EagleOne »

The latest and possibly the last update from Dave for a while:

Hello Zeek Team,

I wanted to send you out a brief update regarding the process of our Zeek legal fight. We have been advised by our attorneys to stop posting updates of the progress of the Zeek fight as to not share information that can be seen as upsetting to the SEC. Our attorneys are in the process of working with the SEC through this entire process through the courts and we do not want to muddy the waters and make the SEC feel that we are attacking them. It has become public knowledge that our motions have been filed in court and that the judge has allowed our motions to be heard. Please know that this process does take time and allow the attorneys to do their job. We have also taken down the Facebook page as per our attorneys request.

All future updates that can be shared will continue to come from zteambiz.net. If you do not have an account, you can simply set one up at that site. If you are having problems with your password, simply click on the forgot your password link and it will be sent to you. If you still have problems with any of this, then please send a request directly to Robert at legalboards@gmail.com. All requests need to be sent directly to Robert as I do not have access to his site to correct these issues, so please do not send them to me. Also, please do not send either of us any questions regarding the case as we can not answer them either. All information that can be shared will be posted directly in the latest news section of the zteambiz.net site.

Please also realize that they are many people posting lots of negative information on the Internet regarding Zeek Rewards, Robert, myself and others. Do know that these people truly have no idea what they are talking about and will more then likely continue to post garbage in order to get more drama posted that results in more views to their sites. The truth will be coming to the public directly through the courts and then these people can find other stories to post about once they realize they were wrong the entire time. I personally do not waste my time reading that garbage.

So please do not look for any more updates coming from me through this newsletter until I am told from our attorneys that I can send an update directly to you. Thank you for understanding and your patience with this process.

Until then, please continue to pray that justice will prevail in our favor and for all of those people that are doing their best to get our businesses back in operation.

God Bless,

Dave Kettner

I have the feeling that there are some Zeeksters who are having second thoughts about now about sending money to this group, but then we are talking Zeeksters who still think it wasn't a Ponzi.
Lynndel "Lynn" Edgington
notorial dissent

Well, if I was in a really generous frame of mind, something that seldom happens as it is, and certainly hasn't at this juncture, I would say Craddy has grown some brains, but my gut, and better sense, is telling me that he must have really gotten a real lawyer at this point, and said lawyer(s) have given him the STFU order, and wonder of wonders, he is complying.

More likely they have told him to quit making patently false statements that will come back to haunt him, and them, at a later date, and to quit providing the SEC with more ammunition to go after him, I'm betting. I think "upsetting to the SEC" is more likely code for digging his own hole all the deeper. Somehow, I just don't see the SEC getting all hot and bothered that Craddock et all are "attacking them", to the contrary, I think Craddy and Co had better be worried about the SEC "attacking them" for complicity.

Oh, "motions", what motions? That should be interesting.

At last, a bit of real truth, "please do not look for any more updates coming from me", I think this one we can count on being true. I suspect we have heard about the last out of that quarter until the press releases start coming from the SEC or the receiver.

Just how deeply involved in all this was Dave Kettner? I don't seem to remember or have noticed as I was reading the unfolding saga.

EagleOne, unfortunately, I think you are being either overly generous, or optimistic, not sure which. The Zeeksters don't seem to have caught on yet if at all, or at least don't seem to be showing much indication of it yet, if any. Maybe some of them will figure out that their donations were going to fund Craddock's legal defense, but none of them have shown much if any awareness so far.

I mean, after all, if they can believe so fervently that their beloved Zeek WASN'T a ponzi, they they can certainly believe with equal fervor that Craddock wasn't taking them for one last ride.

After all, isn't that what a good sucker list is built on, absolute willingness to believe some cockamayme story with religious fervor in the face of absolute proof to the contrary?

EagleOne
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by EagleOne »

Early on the Gang of 12 let it be known that there were 175 who had requested their money back. This was only about 10 days into their appeal for funds. After myself, and others, were exposing their real reason why they were wanting the masses to pay for their legal fees, I was told there were over 500 and growing who asked for their money back. This was about the time PayPal cut them off from using PayPal for donations. This made me believe that there were many who were asking for their money back, and that raised a red flag to PayPal. When the Gang of 12 couldn't satisfy PayPal about what they were doing, they axed them. How many since we will never know.

Of course the crap is going to hit the fan when nothing happens with the lawsuit against the SEC. I am sure then you are going to have many wanting their money back. This is when it is going to get really ugly.

They just keep digging that hole deeper an deeper, and it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. I hope the receiver gets every dime back from these pimps and doesn't settle for any "hardship" BS like was claimed in the CEP case. Somehow I don't get the impression this receiver is going to settle but get every dime from these pimps. Actually poetic justice would be if a few of them had to give up their houses to boot.
Lynndel "Lynn" Edgington
notorial dissent

I hadn't heard, or seen, the figures before. I was under the assumption(obviously mistaken) that there had only been a few, nice to have been wrong. Maybe you can't fool all of the people all of the time after all.

As you say, couldn't happen to a nicer more deserving bunch.

I always hope that the receiver in these cases will go after every dime they can get, and particularly against the ones who really knew what it was doing. Hopefully this one will.
wserra

Post by wserra »

EagleOne wrote:The latest and possibly the last update from Dave for a while:
Hello Zeek Team,
It has become public knowledge that our motions have been filed in court and that the judge has allowed our motions to be heard.
Except they haven't, and he didn't. PACER shows nothing.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

I guess my question would be what kind of motions could they be filing that would really have any validity or point in reality?

Zeek is toes up, De mortuis, and going to stay that way, only I don't think anyone is going to have anything really good to say about it, and the only real action, if you can call it that, still alive, is the receivership, and I don't see what kind of standing they would have to be filing anything.
Wizzard7

Post by Wizzard7 »

PACER lists 2 "interested Parties"...... InternetDynamo, Inc and Fun Club USA.

As of this morning, nothing new was filed. And I am tired of waiting!!!
notorial dissent

Interested, as in what, they want to watch the train wreck up close and personal?

And who or what is InternetDynamo, we don't seem to have been properly introduced to this new cast member.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

InternetDynamo was the web hosting company that housed Zeek rewards servers. Now if all they did was just that it's hard to see why the receiver would be looking at them, after all they'd have just been a vendor who were paid for the service they provided. I'm afraid I don't have the time at the moment to look up the gentleman's name but the owner of the company was described as a very close friend Zeek Rewards owner Paul Burks and given that he is an "interested party" we do sorta wonder if InternetDynamo's relationship to Zeek was somehow more than just simply a vendor.
notorial dissent

Interesting. I can't help wondering why they would be listing themselves as an interested party unless they were going to claim that Zeek perhaps owed them money, or something like that.

Of course, I'm not quite sure how or why Funclub is doing that either. There is something here I am missing.

I'm not altogether familiar with the terms and positions for people in something like this, all the ones I have ever dealt with were pretty cut and dried where I was working, and getting in to any kind of go 'round with the receiver was about the last thing anyone involved wanted to do, since it might open more questions than they wanted answered. And I can't really imagine it being any different here.