Paid to Click

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Paid to Click

Post by JamesVincent »

I have seen this one flying around Facebook for awhile. I did not find anywhere we had looked at it so I thought I would bring it up. Apparently, it is similar to others I have seen where you get paid to look at other companies adverts or websites. However; one of the people on my friend's list states that his back office is often down and all the people who signed under him were moved to someone elses downline.

http://www.clickpaid.com/

I would put a quote here but I really don't see any.

edit: wrong website
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Re: Paid to Click

Post by Lambkin »

Another example of the sort of sad crap people get into when there are no jobs. The net output of this "work" produces nothing. Paying people to masturbate would yield more social benefit.
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

This one is stupid even by the nearly nonexistent standards of the online ponzi community:

INCREDIBLE: JSSTripler/JustBeenPaid Operator Frederick Mann Now Billed As Pitchman For Upstart Scheme Known As ‘ClickPaid’
By PatrickPretty.com 11:45 pm Feb 19, 2013

UPDATED 8:51 A.M. ET (FEB. 20, U.S.A.) Frederick Mann, a former pitchman for the AdSurfDaily Ponzi scheme and the operator of the bizarre JSSTripler/JustBeenPaid “program” that advertised a return of 2 percent a day and morphed into a “program” known as “ProfitClicking” in the days after the SEC called rival HYIP Zeek Rewards a $600 million Ponzi- and pyramid scheme in August 2012, is back, according to promos for a new “opportunity” known as “ClickPaid.”

The news comes as ProfitClicking appears to be in a state of collapse. Like ASD, Zeek, JSS/JBP and ProfitClicking before it, ClickPaid has a presence on the MoneyMakerGroup and TalkGold Ponzi forums. Mann purportedly “retired” from JSS/JBP last year, but not before claiming that government workers were part of “a criminal gang of robbers, thieves, murderers, liars, imposters.”

He also speculated that the U.S. government could target JSS/JBP’s servers in a “cruise missile” attack.
[Link]

Why anyone would join a "program" headed up by an 80 something sovcit three time ponzi loser is beyond me but this one is getting some traction.
Lambkin wrote:Another example of the sort of sad crap people get into when there are no jobs. The net output of this "work" produces nothing. Paying people to masturbate would yield more social benefit.

Yea but they'd need to add some sort of cycling matrix element or there wouldn't be any residual earnings. But that would add a potentially unfortunate connotation to the phrase "spillover from your upline."
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Just a quick update. My friend that I had learned about ClickPaid from, had decided to sell off everything he owned, went to Europe, bought a RV, and travel Europe while keeping a money flow via ClickPaid. It lasted about a month. He is now stuck somewhere around Nice (not really a bad place to be stuck though) and is working in a laundry and living in his Caravan at a local park. He has not seen a commission in well over two months, since I originally posted about ClickPaid and had to go through hoops just to get what money had been paid out transferred to his paypal. So I think that one goes up for one of the scumball companies.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think that pretty roundly sums it up, sorry to hear about your friend, but if I was going to have to get stuck in France Nice wouldn't be a bad spot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.