Global Resorts Network

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Stinky McGurk

Global Resorts Network

Post by Stinky McGurk »

The newest "opportunity" making the rounds appears to be Global Resorts Network.

Now this time share business can be a little tricky. It's not your usual opportunity. There's a heck of a lot to know if you aren't aware of time shares and how they work.

I won't get into that part because it's not something I'm familiar with. But something has me puzzled about this deal.

Given the supply of time share units is finite - there can only be so many. With a juice, the supplier can always ramp up production to meet demand. Not so with rental units.

So let's see then. Where does GRN get their supply? There are two major exchange companies, Resort Condominiums International (RCI); and Interval International (II) that time share units use. Is GRN geting their inventory from RCI or II - left over stuff nobody wants?

As for the opportunity itself...

Global Resorts Networkoffers two travel club memberships for sale. A lifetime Platinum membership is available for a one-time fee of $2995 and a three-year Gold membership is available for $1495. The Platinum membership is good for life - and beyond: it’s willable and can be passed along to other generations. (Think they will be along forever?) :lol:

Now think about this a minute. You have more and more people joing GRN everday all selling a finite number of units.

Common sense dictates that people eventually aren't going to be able to find any units to rent in any location when they want to take holidays.

It seems apparent, to me at least, that GRN is running some type of Ponzi scheme here. Their main business is selling the opportunity at $3000 a pop - not rentals. IMO.

Am I missing something here?

Can anyone with more knowledge of time shares maybe clear up what's really going on?
vacationofwealth

Re: Global Resorts Network

Post by vacationofwealth »

I have been with Global Resorts Network for a while now. The beautiful part about this business is that the product is a stand alone. Do a google for the head company online and you will see people overseas etc selling this membership for $10k+. The product will save you money long term using the membership. It really is a tremendous value.

The systems used for GRN vary. Some are scammy and hypey I agree like the Reverse Funnel System. That is not to take away from the product though. I use the GRN Team Builder which gets people the meat and potatoes of the business and does have Virtual Assistants that will close the sales for you if you are weak on the phone. As long as you join a good team and have a good mentor and realize that I have the financial incentive to properly train you , you will have success.

Chris

[Commercial site removed by moderator. Forum rules do not permit advertising, including in signature blocks.]
Last edited by wserra on Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove commercial.
Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

It's a pyramid scheme (like all MLMs), you're promoting it, therefore you're a pyramid scheme promoter, pyramid scheme promoters are scumbags, therefore you're a scumbag.

Begone.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

vacationofwealth wrote:you will see people overseas etc selling this membership for $10k+.
Sounds like: You can make a lot of money selling memberships overseas.
The product will save you money long term using the membership.
Sounds like: You get a small discount on the product, which is only worth it if you invest long-term by becoming a member and selling membership. Preferably overseas.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Hey, Chris - how's Emerald Passport doing? Didn't you write elsewhere: "Everyone is out there looking for a way to generate more money and have more time freedom. People are also looking to educate themselves in areas that will create cash flow for them in 2008. That is why Emerald Passport is the best opportunity in the marketplace." Maybe you read all that self-help stuff on your cheap trips. But I thought Global Resorts was "the best opportunity in the marketplace". Maybe there are lots of "best opportunities". Maybe the only criterion for being a "best opportunity" is that Chris sells it.

You sure throw up commercials all over the place, don't you? (Google "Chris Hurney" to see them.) Don't you already have plenty of people to "train"? I mean, with these "best opportunities", doesn't the money just roll in?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
graemepaul

Post by graemepaul »

I think Global Resorts Network (GRN) is another good business opportunity. It is a solid company and the network marketing program is top-notch. It has been around for a while, and people have been very successful in this business.

[Mod removes commercial link.]
Last edited by wserra on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove commercial link. No commercials, please.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

lol... Look Wes, you had 2 people answer you and they both spammed. I would think that that would answer any questions about the company. I personally have never ran across them but maybe I missed one while I was researching them. Now, do you sell the timeshares or do you sell the opportunity to sell the timeshares? Im kinda confused. I will perfectly agree that there is a finite amount of timeshares available world wide and would soon be exhausted by someone using a MLM to sell them. Unless your selling time in a timeshare?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"