MLM ranking

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

MLM ranking

Post by JamesVincent »

MLM Rankings has released their new rankings for the last 6 months. Enjoy.

http://www.mlmrankings.com/top_mlm_performers.asp
# 1 Xplocial
1,531% Gain

# 2 LegalShield
1,138% Gain

# 3 bHIP
769% Gain

# 4 Rippln
679% Gain

# 5 Text Cash Network
438% Gain

# 6 wakeupnow
420% Gain

# 7 Heritage Makers
292% Gain

# 8 SoZo
217% Gain

# 9 Stream Cosmetics
165% Gain

# 10 Varolo
154% Gain
note: If you look at the full chart they go down to 104. At 103, Lemongrass Spa Products, gained 0%.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Re: MLM ranking

Post by Kestrel »

At first glance I thought this was a ranking list of recruits or sales. It's something else entirely. This is a ratings list of showing the increase/decrease in google-type searches for the MLM companies.

I'll be Herbalife's ranking went through the roof when Bill Ackman announced his short-sale last December.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of this site?

To offer a representative list of MLMs and compare them based on public interest.

How is public interest determined?
By search queries done on the major search engines every thirty day period.

Why do I see closed companies included in the list?
Even closed companies will still generate residual searches by people looking for historical info on the company.

Why post this information?
We think this information is of general interest to people involved with MLM and home based businesses. Companies often post their own press releases and say things like 'Number One MLM in the Country' or claiming they have the most public 'buzz' about their products or service. Public interest through search engine queries is very difficult to manipulate.

If a company ranks very high, or very low, does that mean they are good or bad?
Public interest does not in any way represent the *quality* of the company, just the general buzz and penetration into the market by name recognition and general interest.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: MLM ranking

Post by notorial dissent »

I was going to ask if these figures were supposed to impress me, which of course they were supposed to, I just see now why I am even less impressed than I would have been before, -1,000% or so in fact. No wonder I always got the quivering weebies when ever I had to be around an MLM'er.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.