Canadian tax evaders caught in the Matrix!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Canadian tax evaders caught in the Matrix!

Post by Burnaby49 »

Two more criminal convictions for Canadian tax evaders utilizing Porisky's hairbrained schemes. A dentist and his wife who, apart from their now terminated belief that Canda had no right to impose tax on them, were model citizens. At least they pleaded guilty and didn't waste court time on a doomed defense. As the article says:

Clarke and Mary Margaret Webster believed that taxes were unconstitutional and that the federal government created a parallel legal system based on the Hollywood movie The Matrix that allowed them to opt out from paying them.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/01/08 ... he-matrix/
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Canadian tax evaders caught in the Matrix!

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds to me like they might want to check the nitrous tanks for leaks, or else they have been sampling the gas for too long.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Mider
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Mider »

If they keep seeing the same cat walking by every couple of seconds, than they might be correct.
tracer
Order of the Llama - Senior Division

Post by tracer »

Two questions spring to mind here:

1) Why do so many dentists fall for these schemes?

2) Canada has a government?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

tracer wrote:Two questions spring to mind here:

1) Why do so many dentists fall for these schemes?

2) Canada has a government?
1 - Why so many airline pilots and chiropractors? Who knows?

2 - Yes, and it's functioning quite well, thanks. It actually governs rather than lurching from artificial crisis to artificial crisis caused by brinkmanship from dysfunctional political parties.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually, as far as dentists are concerned, I was going to suggest over exposure to nitrous and mercury, both of which are deleterious to the brain cells, few though some of them seem to have.

Pilots, repeated oxygen deprivation at high altitude, severe apoxia.

Chiropractors, haven't got a clue, as all the ones I've know, for the most part, have been quite sensible.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.