DOJ List of Enjoined Persons

jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

DOJ List of Enjoined Persons

Post by jcolvin2 »

DOJ Tax has a new list of persons against whom injunctions have been obtained on its website. This includes persons with respect to whom no press release was issued. There are links to the underlying injunctions. Useful tool.

http://www.justice.gov/tax/injunctions.htm
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: DOJ List of Enjoined Persons

Post by Famspear »

Yes, it's great to have all this in one place.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Famspear wrote:Yes, it's great to have all this in one place.
It would even greater if the enjoined were all in one place...like Club Fed.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

Opening up a random sample I see that a lot of them are old - upwards of ten years old.

It would be nice if the injunction dates were also shown in the index.

OTOH, it was nice to go back and read the actual injunctions against some of the most notorious tax defiers of the last decade.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

It's a ready made source of validation for the next generation of gurus. They can just use the existence of the list as evidence for the effectiveness of the claims.

Good evening friends. Let me ask you a question: have any of you heard of Penderville Wormburger? Of course you haven't! And why? Because the IRS and the Justice Department have done their best to BURY HIM ALIVE! You see, Wormburger was a modern day prophet, with a MESSAGE OF LIBERATION! He exposed the sham that is our tax system, and demonstrated from the GOVERNMENT'S OWN DOCUMENTS, the truth: you are NOT OBLIGATED to pay! This truth was so powerful, so TRANSFORMATIVE, and so THREATENING to the POWERS THAT BE, that they CONSPIRED to SILENCE him! He is now officially censored, FORBIDDEN by the act of lackey judge, from sharing his findings. That's right, here in America, the government that is supposed to be OUR SERVANT, has TAKEN AWAY this man's right to talk about FREEDOM! And more importantly, YOUR RIGHT to hear about it. But there is good news! Wormburger may be supressed, but i am not! And i have, on my own time and with my own resources, compiled and edited all of his original notes! You see, the feds can only restrict Wormburger's published works, not his sources. And so, i am able to present to you, the methods by which you can LIBERATE YOURSELF from the IRS and all other tyrannical AGENCIES...
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

.....And so, i am able to present to you, the methods by which you can LIBERATE YOURSELF from the IRS and all other tyrannical AGENCIES...
And the Liberating Truth can be yours, as long as you liberate your wallet of a sufficient supply of Federal Reserve notes, payable to Your Liberator. (Hey, the Federal Reserve notes aren't "real money" anyway, right?)

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet