Amazing Properties for Sale

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Amazing Properties for Sale

Post by webhick »

Have you ever dreamed of owning a compound in a small town in NH that may potentially have bombs still hidden on the property? How about a dental office filled with confidential paper records that you would have to dispose of in a safe manner?

Now you can! Looks like Ed & Elaine Brown's properties are up for auction. The compound is going for $250k and the dental office for close to $510k.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/community ... s-property
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Amazing Properties for Sale

Post by The Observer »

And Joe Haas has posted a comment - sorry, I meant a rambling rant - in demented support of the Browns.

Some things never change.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The report says that the auction will be held on August 15th.

Cirino Gonzalez, one of the participants in the Ed and Elaine Brown Saga, is scheduled for release from federal prison on August 31st.

Isn't there some way he could use all the money he's saved in prison all these years to bid on the property?

:twisted:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

We should take up a collection (FRNs, not Quatloos) and purchase both properties.

We could then make the compound the Nation of Quatloosia and the office the official embassy.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Just read Joe's screed.

Even for him, it is totally off the wall.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyK wrote:Just read Joe's screed.

Just read it too. I note they aren't showing people round because nut jobs supporters may show up and lo and behold there's one straight off in the comments.
This is the property my signature refers to, for anyone new to the saga.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: This is the property my signature refers to, for anyone new to the saga.
They've actually sold quite a bit of property that was not guaranteed. A good chunk of the property around APG, which was sold off when the base downsized, is a good example. They are still finding unexploded ordnance in peoples backyards and we always found stuff laying around when I was stationed there.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

AndyK wrote:Just read Joe's screed.

You could read it? I read the first two sentences and had to stop. It all just ran together.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As someone noted, this isn't a reply, it is definitley a rant, pure and vintage. I see JO JO still hasn't mastered simple English grammar any more than he's ever mastered basic civics or history. Quelle surprise!!! I guess it's nice to know that JO JO is still an equal opportunity ignoramus, or at least no surprise. Does he actually reside in NH or is he just an all 'round New England pest?

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

notorial dissent wrote:As someone noted, this isn't a reply, it is definitley a rant, pure and vintage. I see JO JO still hasn't mastered simple English grammar any more than he's ever mastered basic civics or history. Quelle surprise!!! I guess it's nice to know that JO JO is still an equal opportunity ignoramus, or at least no surprise. Does he actually reside in NH or is he just an all 'round New England pest?

Here is an article with some good background on the nutcase known as Joe Haas.