Apple Falls from Tree (but not far)

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Apple Falls from Tree (but not far)

Post by Famspear »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Famspear wrote:I am tho ek-thited to hear that Mithter Thody will be re-thententh'd, that I think I'll dwink an eyeth cold thody pop.
Whoa, hold on there buddy! What's next after the thody pop? A flavoured mineral water? Don't go there. Do you want your wife having to hold an intervention after she finds the cases of Gatorade stashed under the old tires in the garage?
(sigh......) She's already caught me pilfering the stash of lemon flavored Oreo cookies in the pantry, which are supposed to be reserved exclusively for our kid.

Doesn't she understand that keeping lemon flavored Oreo cookies anywhere in my vicinity is cruel and unusual punishment? The temptation is just too great.....

:|
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Apple Falls from Tree (but not far)

Post by Burnaby49 »

I can empathize. My cookie lust is so overwhelming that we can't keep any in the house. If they are within reach I'll eat them. I have no self-control whatever. When my wife buys cookies (an infrequent event) she keeps them in her dresser in the bedroom and doesn't tell me she has them. She's forced to sneak a few now and then when I'm not around.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs