How to get my

Patriotdiscussions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

How to get my

Post by Patriotdiscussions »

IRS IMF and the codes I need to decode it?

Serious question.

I have also heard w2,w4 and 1099s are class 5 tax forms, any EVIDENCE not opinions on this?

Yes I already looked in the tp faq
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: How to get my

Post by The Observer »

Patriotdiscussions wrote:IRS IMF and the codes I need to decode it?
If by "IMF" you mean your Indivdual Master File records, you can go into any IRS Taxpayer Service office and request a copy of your transcripts.

For "decoding" you can use this link at the IRS website. But I suspect that you already have formed a belief about what the codes mean, regardless of what the website shows you.
I have also heard w2,w4 and 1099s are class 5 tax forms, any EVIDENCE not opinions on this?
And, pray tell, what does it mean if a form is a class 5 tax form? How is that relevant to your misbegotten belief that you don't have to pay taxes?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Almost all (with the exception of some used by Criminal Investigation) are spelled out, in detail, in the IRM.

However, the codes are situational in that a "2" (for example) could mean different things depending on what actions or other codes have preceeded it.

Also, the simple definitions of some codes have been grossly misinterpreted in the past. For example, there is a code with the definition "No return is required" Many tax evaders read that to mean they don't have to file a return. What it actually means is that the IRS doesn't have to mail a paper return to the taxpayer since they use electronic filing.

IMF decoding is best left to the computers. Otherwise, you're lokely to come to the conclusion that you are coded as a Virgin Islands gunsmith.

In any case, why would you want to decode your IMF? Do you expect to uncover some super-secret, arcane meaning which supports tax evasion?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

AndyK wrote:IMF decoding is best left to the computers. Otherwise, you're lokely to come to the conclusion that you are coded as a Virgin Islands gunsmith.
Are you criticizing my decoding skills? :sarcasmon:
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
VinnyZ
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by VinnyZ »

If you Google "Class 5 tax forms", you will find a bunch of anti-tax conspiracy theory websites that claim that these forms are actually "Gift/Estate Tax Forms".

One of the sites is Family Guardian which, I believe, has been discussed here many times.
Paths of the Sea

Post by Paths of the Sea »

AndyK wrote:
IMF decoding is best left to the computers.

Otherwise, you're lokely to come to the conclusion
that you are coded as a Virgin Islands gunsmith.
Kent Hovind has repeatedly claimed that the IRS had him coded as an:

"underground coal miner in the Virgin Islands".

See paragraph #30 at:

https://www.facebook.com/2peter3/posts/ ... 5758777422

I have not seen the details on how he got there (or else I have forgotten).

Anybody know the particulars on Kent's decoding on that issue?

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Paths of the Sea wrote:Anybody know the particulars on Kent's decoding on that issue?

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
Probably not even Kent.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Serious question.

Just be careful that you don't fall into the mental trap laid by some tax protesters on the internet -- the trap of believing that the IMF (the Individual Master File at the IRS) has some sort of Jethro Bodine super-secret-double-naught-spy significance, and that you can somehow prove that you don't owe federal income tax by using the IMF.

One of the purveyors of that false idea is a 'Dooster who uses the internet handle of "TranscriptsDontLie" or "TDL." I believe he used to post at the lost horizons dot com web site, and he still posts at codebusters dot org. These people waste a monumental amount of time following rabbit trails in futile attempts to find end of the rainbow which, for them is "I don't owe federal income tax".
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Patriotdiscussions

AndyK wrote:Almost all (with the exception of some used by Criminal Investigation) are spelled out, in detail, in the IRM.

However, the codes are situational in that a "2" (for example) could mean different things depending on what actions or other codes have preceeded it.

Also, the simple definitions of some codes have been grossly misinterpreted in the past. For example, there is a code with the definition "No return is required" Many tax evaders read that to mean they don't have to file a return. What it actually means is that the IRS doesn't have to mail a paper return to the taxpayer since they use electronic filing.

IMF decoding is best left to the computers. Otherwise, you're lokely to come to the conclusion that you are coded as a Virgin Islands gunsmith.

In any case, why would you want to decode your IMF? Do you expect to uncover some super-secret, arcane meaning which supports tax evasion?

Thanks, I plan to decode my IMF and then send an affidavit to my district director to tell him of my findings, of course if I am wrong then he will rebut my affidavit.
Patriotdiscussions

Famspear wrote:

Serious question.

Just be careful that you don't fall into the mental trap laid by some tax protesters on the internet -- the trap of believing that the IMF (the Individual Master File at the IRS) has some sort of Jethro Bodine super-secret-double-naught-spy significance, and that you can somehow prove that you don't owe federal income tax by using the IMF.

One of the purveyors of that false idea is a 'Dooster who uses the internet handle of "TranscriptsDontLie" or "TDL." I believe he used to post at the lost horizons dot com web site, and he still posts at codebusters dot org. These people waste a monumental amount of time following rabbit trails in futile attempts to find end of the rainbow which, for them is "I don't owe federal income tax".

Not to worry mate, I already know where and how title 26 liabilities attach and how to get rid of them.

But let me ask this..... Does an unrebuted affidavit stand as fact?
VinnyZ
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by VinnyZ »

Patriotdiscussions wrote:But let me ask this..... Does an unrebuted affidavit stand as fact?
It and a $1.08 will get you a McChicken.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

An unrebutted affidavit MAY stand as fact.

Be careful in addressing you local District Director. The position no longer exists.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
VinnyZ
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by VinnyZ »

LaVidaRoja wrote:An unrebutted affidavit MAY stand as fact.

What if it contains only frivolous positions?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Patriotdiscussions wrote:
No. That's a common sovrun fallacy. To illustrate: if I filed an affidavit, in some court case, saying that I had the power of Apparation (as in the Harry Potter books), and no one rebutted my affidavit, it would NOT mean that anyone was acknowledging that I had that power.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Patriotdiscussions

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
No. That's a common sovrun fallacy. To illustrate: if I filed an affidavit, in some court case, saying that I had the power of Apparation (as in the Harry Potter books), and no one rebutted my affidavit, it would NOT mean that anyone was acknowledging that I had that power.
Um it is a statement of facts under penalty of perjury. Not sure you would want to file that.
Patriotdiscussions

VinnyZ wrote:
LaVidaRoja wrote:An unrebutted affidavit MAY stand as fact.

What if it contains only frivolous positions?
Then they would rebut it.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

AndyK wrote:What it actually means is that the IRS doesn't have to mail a paper return to the taxpayer since they use electronic filing.
Does the IRS still mail out paper forms? I thought that they stopped that years ago.

The last mailing I got from the IRS was a label I could attach to the return, but no copies of any forms, and I haven't even gotten that for several years. (And I have never filed electronically.)

Didn't Famspear wax nostalgic about Package X (which is no longer published)?

Hell, the IRS no longer prints the Internal Revenue Bulletin (it's electronic only), and the Cumulative Bulletin (the hardbound annual publication) vanished long before that.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Patriotdiscussions

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Is it now?

An Affidavit unrebutted stands as Truth.

affidavit uncontested unrebutted unanswered [United States v. Kis, 658 F.2d 526, 536 (7th Cir. 1981); Cert. Denied, 50 U.S. L. W. 2169; S. Ct. March 22, 1982 1982]

“Allegations in affidavit in support of motion must be considered as true in absence of counter-affidavit.” [Group v Finletter, 108 F. Supp. 327 Federal case of Group v Finletter, 108 F. Supp. 327]

“Indeed, no more than affidavits is necessary to make the prima facie case.” [United States v. Kis, 658 F.2d 526, 536 (7th Cir. 1981); Cert. Denied, 50 U.S. L. W. 2169; S. Ct. March 22, 1982]

AFFIDAVIT. A written or printed declaration or statement of facts, made voluntarily, and confirmed by the oath or affirmation of the party making it, taken before an officer having authority to administer such oath. Cox v. Stern, 170 Ill. 442, 48 N.E. 906, 62 Am.St.Rep. 385; Hays v. Loomis, 84 Ill. 18. A statement or declaration reduced to writing, and sworn to or affirmed before some officer who has authority to administer an oath or affirmation. Shelton v. Berry, 19 Tex. 154, 70 Am.Dec. 326, and In re Breidt, 84 N.J.Eq. 222, 94 A. 214, 216.

affidavit uncontested unrebutted unanswered - [United States v. Kis, 658 F.2d 526, 536 (7th Cir. 1981); Cert. Denied, 50 U.S. L. W. 2169; S. Ct. March 22, 1982 1982] “Indeed, no more than affidavits is necessary to make the prima facie case.” [United States v. Kis, 658 F.2d 526, 536 (7th Cir. 1981); Cert. Denied, 50 U.S. L. W. 2169; S. Ct. March 22, 1982]

affidavit uncontested unrebutted unanswered Morris v National Cash Register, 44 S.W. 2d 433 Morris v National Cash Register, 44 S.W. 2d 433, clearly states at point #4 that “uncontested allegations in affidavit must be accepted as true.”

affidavit uncontested unrebutted unanswered Morris vs. NCR, 44 SW2d 433 Morris v National Cash Register, 44 SW2d 433: “An Affidavit if not contested in a timely manner is considered undisputed facts as a matter of law.”

Non Rebutted Affidavits are "Prima Facie Evidence in the Case,-- "United States vs. Kis, 658 F.2d, 526, 536-337 (7th Cir. 1981);

"Indeed, no more than (Affidavits) is necessary to make the Prima Facie Case." -- Cert Denied, 50 U.S. L.W. 2169; S.Ct. March 22, 1982.

"Uncontested Affidavit taken as true in support of Summary Judgment." -- Seitzer v. Seitzer, 80 Cal. Rptr. 688

"Uncontested Affidavit taken as true in Opposition of Summary Judgment." -- Melorich Builders v. The SUPERIOR COURT of San Bernardino County (Serbia) 207 Cal.Rptr. 47 (Cal.App.4 Dist. 1984)

"Silence can only be equated with fraud where there is a legal or moral duty to speak, or where an inquiry left unanswered would be intentionally misleading. . . We cannot condone this shocking behavior... This sort of deception will not be tolerated and if this is routine it should be corrected immediately." -- U.S. v. Tweel, 550 F.2d 297, 299. See also U.S. v. Prudden, 424 F.2d 1021, 1032; Carmine v. Bowen, 64 A. 932.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Patriotdiscussions wrote:But let me ask this..... Does an unrebuted affidavit stand as fact?
There are some circumstances under which allegations in pleadings filed in court will be considered to be admitted (and therefore true) if not denied.

But that's not because it's an affidavit, but because the rules of court require an answer to the allegations and provide consequences if there is no answer.

And I'm not sure if it works against the United States. (I'm never sure that anything works against the United States.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Patriotdiscussions

Am I reading the cases wrong there? I have a couple of commercial law books that state the same thing. What about an affidavit sent as part of the admin procedure act?