Why Planet Merrill's "Johnny Cash" should keep his day job

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Why Planet Merrill's "Johnny Cash" should keep his day job

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

... if he has one:

People lemme tell ya 'bout a con named Jay
poor tax lawyer couldn't get the time o day.
Then one day he was auditing the bank
when he came across the truth, the source o that stank
Banker pulls him over: 'It's the worlds best scam.
Now you work for us Jay, stop your runnin' on the lam'

Next thing you know ol' Jay's a millionaire,
His kinfolk said, 'Jay, move away from there!'
Be a mimic on the net, This is what ya outta do'
so he started up the website, called it quatloo
loos, that is, fictional money, private credit.

Well now it's time to say goodbye to Jay and all his kin.
They would like to thank you folks fer kindly droppin' in.
You're all invited back next week to this locality
To have a heapin' helpin' of their disinfo-itality

Agents that is. Set a spell, Take your shoes off.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

I haven't heard sounds like that since my father was helping his father with the raking, when Dad left the garden rake on the ground with the tines pointing up and Granddad stepped on it.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Why Planet Merrill's "Johnny Cash" should keep his day j

Post by notorial dissent »

Hamster Boy really does need to get out of his mother's basement and get a life, but there seems to be a real shortage of village idiot slots for him to slip in to.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

FLASH -- Johnny Cash has been Banned from Planet Merrill. Why, I don't know; but he's gotta be some kind of irritating to warrant that kind of treatment. The only clue that I could find is here:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthre ... ght=banned
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

You know that it has to be killing him quietly that the only place that hasn't yet banned him is
wait for it...
Quatloos.

Jus' sayin'

:haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

It's hilarious how people like the denizens of Planet Merrill, assorted sovruns and the like come onto Quatloos and expect their fantasies to be taken seriously; but if we try to register on their sites, we get banned before we have a chance to settle in. Even the suspicion that you have Quatloosian sympathies is cause for banning.
darling
First Mate
First Mate

Post by darling »

And here I was hoping that "so he can pay his tax liens" was the answer.
notorial dissent

Poor Harvey, he just keeps getting no respect. I was going to say that it must be terribly frustrating and embarrassing for him to know that people who are at least as certifiably crazy as he is think he’s nuts and won’t put up with him, but I can’t really say that with any certainty, the part about them being as crazy as he is I mean, but it does give one pause. I guess I'll just leave it at po widdle Harvey jus don get no lovin.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'd call Harvey the Rodney Dangerfield of the Internet; but he's nowhere near as funny and isn't just acting.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

As others have noted, even some of his fellow wackadoosters have made some astonishingly perceptive analyses of Harvester's (aka johnthetaxist, johnny cash, nationwide, libre, etc., etc.) psychological makeup -- both as to his paranoia and his self-centeredness.

As an example, here's a comment from "BrainySmurf76" at another web site, just yesterday (March 2, 2015):
March 2nd 2015 johnthetaxist looks in the mirror while dancing half naked and comments the same everyday:

"Would you make love to me. I'd make love to me."
https://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/foru ... endrickson

According to something I read a long time ago, some people with Narcissistic Personality Disorder may be sexually attracted to their own bodies. I don't know about Harvester, but it wouldn't surprise me if he were so diagnosed, if he were to be examined. My impression of him is that of a somewhat effeminate male in his late teens, perhaps someone with a psychopathological relationship with his mother -- some kind of unresolved issue or issues with her. (I suspect he's actually much older than a teenager, but I'm talking about his psychological status, not his actual age.) His situation is compounded by his obviously raging paranoia and his deep "need" (really, a desire) for attention.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent

And don't forget, he has to be right, all the time!!!!
darling
First Mate
First Mate

Post by darling »

notorial dissent wrote:And don't forget, he has to be right, all the time!!!!
In the words of the great philosopher, Brent, those people who think they know everything are annoying to those of us who do.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Johnny Cash is Banned on Planet Merrill; yet he at least can write a coherent sentence (of sorts). Today, in a thread entitled "Persuasion & PSYOPS: The Elaboration Likelihood Mode", "xparte" opined thus:

central too banking and the legal paper are BILLS papal Bulls the paper is registered trademarked serialized formed & # in concordance to consent cohesion and at our own contempt for the practitioner means what if water is drawn legally from a central well the buckets are spiked [a wet sign]. lawfully re- dig yourself a well and de -centralize it .on lawful paper a notice with the adversed contempt claimed . u order a thing and bills are due when u finish dinning the cheque is presented after will there be anything else was everything satisfactory u cash claim the cheque 0 its balance bill paid hydro bill is due claim Cheque 0 the balance bill paid a bill is blank until the order and account is given can u demand a smaller bill not till u change the order. Banks payee to the order off u own the paper set off debt or settle debt offers. owe or assume a debt owning up is differed once ante Tailgating has two parties ones invited ones not.when phone call house is on fire hang phone up dial 911 or who is this how the fire start and totally ignore the fire getting the message means hanging up the phone if i cant explain it simple i don't understand it Einstein.The fact this forum has a tailgate party is why not to follow what not to follow [ye folla]

How's that in English, xparte?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:"Persuasion & PSYOPS: The Elaboration Likelihood Mode"
Wasn't that an episode of "The Big Bang Theory"?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

This may be unfair to "xparte."

If his junk has been run through a financial gibberish generator and you don't have his original gibberish, it's very hard to know which version is more useless.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Randall
Warden of the Quatloosian Sane Asylum
Location: The Deep South, so deep I'm almost in Rhode Island.

Post by Randall »

I don't really want to know where his junk has been.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

. wrote:This may be unfair to "xparte."

If his junk has been run through a financial gibberish generator and you don't have his original gibberish, it's very hard to know which version is more useless.
In my opinion, if xparte posts it, he doesn't have the right to complain about it.

In other news -- I just remembered that on some forum -- probably Sooey, but I can't remember, there is a poster named "Pottapauq". The language used in "Pottapauq's" posts, and the fact that, while he was active on Quatloos, Harvester always referred to me as "Pottapauq", makes it even clearer than before just how pathetic a person Harvey is.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He used your name for a time on Lost Horizons before being banned for I think the 8th time under it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:He used your name for a time on Lost Horizons before being banned for I think the 8th time under it.
You'd think that using the name of a Quatloos regular would be equivalent to saying "ban me, please".

I almost wish that I had arranged a meeting between him and me at the 2010 Boston ANA Convention. I didn't do so primarily because I was in Scout uniform, being there to help with the Coin Collecting merit badge session; and it would have been easy for him to find out my name.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

::clears throat::

EAGLE SCOUT!
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

webhick wrote:::clears throat::

EAGLE SCOUT!
September 22, 1967.