Is Peter Hendrickson getting desperate?

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Is Peter Hendrickson getting desperate?

Post by Famspear »

I just noticed that over at losthorizons dot com, the Crackadooster who goes by "BrainySmurf76" posted this on Wednesday, February 4, 2015:
For those who may not get the newsletter updates or emails, here's a course of action from Peter.
http://losthorizons.com/Newsletter.htm
From the emails: Am I wasting my time?
I'm not sure, but what follows appears to be a quote, by "BrainySmurf76", from an Email sent by Peter E. ("Blowhard") Hendrickson to his followers on Wednesday, February 4:
I'VE ABOUT HAD IT. You have me on the verge of retiring. I'm about done.

Usually when I ask you all to contribute to an "action effort", there is little or no way for me to gauge the response. For instance, when I ask you to help take a dramatic step toward American liberation from the lawless state by contacting alt-media folks, I have no way of knowing whether you bestirred yourself or not.

All I am able to see is that nothing came of any effort that might have been undertaken. I get discouraged, and you do, too-- even though we both may be mistaking the situation. It may not be that the alt-media really is co-opted or otherwise unwilling to step up; it may just be that they still haven't been asked, because everyone of you left doing it to someone else.

But on Saturday I asked you to do something I CAN see. I sent you all a newsletter (http://losthorizons.com/Newsletter.htm) containing the simplest of "action item" requests under the title, 'Got Twitter?' I asked for your participation in using the social medium "Twitter" to help alert a wider range of Americans to the nature and significance of "income tax"-related choices they will be making over the next two-and-a-half months.

Doing this is the easiest possible thing. You spend ONE MINUTE getting a Twitter account (if you don't already have one) and ONE MINUTE going to my account and clicking that "follow" button. You spend ONE MINUTE copying, pasting and "tweeting" any of the messages I prepared for you convenience, or ONE MINUTE "re-tweeting" those I have already sent.

Three minutes of effort.

Do you know how many have done this as of Wednesday afternoon, according to Twitter's records? 5 people.

There should be THOUSANDS of you newly registered as "following" losthorizons1 (and thousands or tens of thousands of tweets or re-tweets in the air with the hashtag #TheTruthAboutTheTax). There are 5.

How do you expect to win if you won't even do this little to help?

You have one of the most sought-after prizes of modern American history to offer to your families, friends and acquaintances, and you can't (or won't) spend THREE MINUTES to help it be realized?

Then guess what? It WON'T be realized. It's that simple. END
What then follows is what appears to be commentary by BrainySmurf76:
Anyone use Twitter tell me how it works if I sign up and follow Peter. Do I need others on my Twitter account to share with or does it go out into Twitter land for anyone?
User "JHV" responds on Thursday, Feb. 5:
I never thought I would do it, but now I have a Twitter account and I'm following Pete. The Facebook thing was not getting it done, we'll see how this goes.
Then, today (Friday, Feb. 6), BrainySmurf76 posts:
Thank you JHV. Now showing 134 followers.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... f5b#p32330

So, now Blowhard Hendrickson has 134 followers on Twitter? Oh, praise be to His Haughty Hendricksonian-ness!

See, Pete? That wasn't so hard. You just have to learn to grovel.

8)

EDIT: On second thought, I'm not clear as to whether BrainySmurf76 was saying that Pete had 134 followers, or whether he meant that he, BrainySmurf, had 134 followers.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Is Peter Hendrickson getting desperate?

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I would think some percentage of those "followers" are involved in law enforcement.

:D
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Considering that I suspect that the five followers initially identified is probably a fairly accurate count of His Haughtiness' legions of followers.

Since I have yet to be convinced that BrainySmurf76 is smart enough to come in out of the rain, I am marginally impressed he figured out Facebook, or at least his five year old did.

Poor Pete, it must be getting lonely at the top with no one to share his accolades and triumphs with, oh wait, that's right he hasn't had any, except his all expense paid vacation at Club Fed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Is someone who uses Twitter a "twit"? "Tw*t"? (with apologies to female Quatloosians; I'm not going to replace the star with the first vowel, even if it does seem appropriate for twitterers).
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

I just got an email from Amazon.com to let me know that one shopper found my review of "Cracking the Code" to be "helpful." (My review is titled "Tax Advice from a Tax Felon.")
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

LPC wrote:I just got an email from Amazon.com to let me know that one shopper found my review of "Cracking the Code" to be "helpful." (My review is titled "Tax Advice from a Tax Felon.")

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

LPC wrote:I just got an email from Amazon.com to let me know that one shopper found my review of "Cracking the Code" to be "helpful." (My review is titled "Tax Advice from a Tax Felon.")
I posted a similar review on Amazon some time ago, and got a lot of nasty comments from CTCers.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

...and the book still has a four-star rating on Amazon.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Dr. Caligari wrote:...and the book still has a four-star rating on Amazon.
“No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.” - H.L. Mencken.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
darling
First Mate
First Mate

Post by darling »

From the losthorizons1 twitter feed:
"Nine out of ten lawyers agree the income tax doesn't apply to most earnings. See http://losthorizons.com/Newsletter.htm#PageOne … #TheTruthAboutTheTax"
In technical terms, Pete is telling porkies.

I suppose the link itself moderates the claim to
Nine Out Of Ten Lawyers Agree...

...THE SUPREME COURT IS EFFECTIVELY "INFALLIBLE" in its legal opinions.
It them presents some purported supreme court quotes - some of which don't appear to be accurate supreme court quotes at all. Shocking, I know...
Hyrion
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hyrion »

darling wrote:
"Nine out of ten lawyers agree the income tax doesn't apply to most earnings.
In technical terms, Pete is telling porkies.
Perhaps he can communicate with the dead and his survey selected Lawyers of a past where the existing state of Tax Law did not exist.

Or perhaps he's figured out how to time travel so he can speak with said Lawyers while they were alive.

Nah - hasn't figured out time travel. If he did, he'd also be able to go forward in time, see what the lotto numbers in a really big jackpot draw are, come back, buy a ticket, happily pay the taxes on that and still live a very wealthy life. So he must be talking to the dead... of course... this totally assumes he's telling the truth about that statistic.

Then again, it's said 82.7% of statistics are made up on the spot.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

His Twitter account now shows 154 followers.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Dezcad wrote:His Twitter account now shows 154 followers.
Any 12 year old boy with a few skateboard tricks can do better than that.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4