The latest howler from Planet Merrill

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

The latest howler from Planet Merrill

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I couldn't resist passing along this latest gem from Planet Merrill:

"Next to , owning is the pawning apostrophe and I wood not deign to use it, not the least, to be the trustee in control. Was it not Earl Grey who said All proper tea is theft...."

I guess that our friends over in the UK have to be a bit more ill-mannered when enjoying a mid-afternoon cuppa....
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: The latest howler from Planet Merrill

Post by LaVidaRoja »

I don't recognize that is being in the language I learned as English. Nor does it appear to resemble the dialect that is spoken across the Pond.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Upon further reflection, I think that the full post deserves a look:

KEYBOARD WARNING

Next to , owning is the pawning apostrophe and I wood not deign to use it, not the least, to be the trustee in control. Was it not Earl Grey who said All proper tea is theft, and spoke saying who will goto tub a chicken with me? or find unity with God, the grand creator . thus I have no enemy apart from meself we are all one becoming one with the Creator. one often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it . and the bookkeeper can be king For the 64 years of its existence the tax misunderstood to be diacritical in the building in which he lives—otherwise it's wong last words of your sweet baby jayzus. notwithstanding the claims man,s poverty is his just reward. this is a wepost you cannot fight your way off teh battlefield but you can walk away. there,s no shame in my game jack

I wonder what his native language is?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Maybe DMVP has acquired a troll.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

The English as She is spoke has been printed again?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

And, from across the pond, we learn that Planet Merrill has acquired another outpost:

http://losethename.com/
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Kate of Gaia is freelance investigative journalist, reporter and broadcaster who is well-known for her understanding of international laws, phonics, legal English, and the history of our current systems of governance and finance. Kate is a revolutionary who is dedicated to a freer society in which individuals can reclaim their power; Kate, like many others, has dedicated considerable effort to exposing the deceptions and harms perpetrated on humanity.
Anyone who truly wants to expose the deceptions and harms perpetrated on humanity would start locking these loons up in closets. Being knucking phutz is within their own rights but spreading the insanity is akin to not immunizing your children.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.