I have been threaten to be thrown off off Quatloos

Micheal360
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

I have been threaten to be thrown off off Quatloos

Post by Micheal360 »

Oh I am so sad. What would I ever do with my life without being able to come on this forum. Two tears I will cry! You have the power to lock topics and throw people off of this forum, you are such a powerful human.

Throw me off you fucking douche bags! :lol: Everybody watch out for the income tax experts of Quatloos! If you say something that they don't like, they will just use their power and boot your ass right off of this forum. You have to realize that everybody is wrong and they are always right.

This quote is not a cut and pasted one. Douche bags! :snicker:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: I have been threaten to be thrown off off Quatloos

Post by Burnaby49 »

A win-win situation for everyone because I, for one, would be happy to have you gone. You've provided absolutely nothing worthwhile the entire time you've been cluttering up the site with garbage.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

i will sure miss the exceptional grammar and clever way with words.

ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

He has missed the point of the earlier message to him: He would not be thrown off this site for merely having a different viewpoint or argument about taxes. He would be thrown off here because of his instistence on just littering the site with posts and repeated posts that show he is unable to use reason, logic and coherenece to present an argument, even if it is a bad argument. The fac that he admits that he has not read the materials he wants to cut and paste here is just more proof of the same.

Littering and posting are two entirely different things.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Since I am not in the mood for any more of your childish temper tantrums, buh bye.

As the saying goes, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way to the egress.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.