Pete Hendrickson outs yet another follower

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Pete Hendrickson outs yet another follower

Post by Famspear »

Over at losthorizons dot com, Pompous Pete's latest newsletter includes a series of back and forth letters between one of his followers and the Internal Revenue Service that Pete touts as the usual "victory" for his Cracking the Code tax evasion scam. Although an attempt was made to redact personal identifying information, that attempt failed miserably.

And, the amount of U.S. federal income tax that may have been evaded appears to be significant for purposes of the Criminal Investigation (CI) division at the Internal Revenue Service: over $85,000.

The taxpayer is identified as being a "Dr" with a first name of James and a middle initial "G." The last name is redacted. Or, at least Pete thought the last name was redacted.

We might infer from what is not redacted that "Dr. James G last-name-sort-of-redacted" is likely to be an anesthesiologist (either a medical doctor or a doctor of osteopathy) licensed in Pennsylvania who has filed a 2011 Form 1040EZ, showing no income from two entities: Anthem Associates, LLC and Premier Anesthesia Group, LLC. These two entities apparently issued year 2011 Form 1099 reports for non-employee compensation they paid to him.

In the materials, both "Dr. James G. last-name-sort-of-redacted" and Pompous Pete stupidly fail to black out some of the personal information. This failure gives the reader both the full social security number AND an important clue as to the taxpayer's last name.

By the way: "Dr. James G last-name-sort-of-redacted" takes the following position in some of the correspondence with the IRS:
As I did not engage in 'trade or business' or any other federally privileged activity while providing my services in my private capacity to these private companies, no "taxable" event occurred; therefore, no tax liability was incurred. In case the file is deficient, I am enclosing copies of the Forms 4852 that were submitted with my original 1040 filing, which specifically rebut any presumption that the personal payments that were paid to me by these companies were "taxable".
--from the taxpayer's March 15, 2014 letter to the IRS.

"Dr. James G last-name-sort-of-redacted" had received a notice of deficiency dated June 17, 2013. It appears he did not file a petition with the U.S. Tax Court. At some point later in 2013, the tax ($85,119) was apparently assessed by the IRS.

The IRS issued a notice of intent to levy, dated March 17, 2014, asserting over $109,896.77 (including tax, penalties and interest).

Mysteriously, in early 2015, the IRS sends "Dr. James G last-name-sort-of-redacted" a letter saying no taxes, penalties or interest are due. Either the good doctor paid up or, as is more likely, there has been a typical bureaucratic screw-up at the IRS. Of course, Pompous Pontificating Pete tries to assure his readers that this is yet another victory for his Cracking the Code tax evasion scam.

Meanwhile, after just a few google searches later, I have found what I believe is the taxpayer's last name, his address, the school where he received his degree, his license number with the State of Pennsylvania, and a December 2013 news media report of his involvement in a meeting about setting up a "common law grand jury". (By the way, in passing, this article mentions John Darash, who has been discussed in this forum.) In the article, an unnamed local judge and an unnamed district attorney are reported to have commented that this group has no legal authority to investigate anything.

I suspect that trained IRS personnel studying Pete's postings will easily identify the taxpayer. I just hope for the taxpayer's sake that the government does not decided to prosecute him for attempting to evade $85,119 in federal income tax.

I am not going to say what I suspect to be the taxpayer's last name here, but I have a feeling that other Quatloosians may figure it out.

8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Pete Hendrickson outs yet another follower

Post by fortinbras »

Hendrickson is in deep trouble, his wife ditto. What are the chances that Hendrickson is trying to get some leniency by snitching on some of his customers, perhaps by using this roundabout method?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think at this point that Pete and Doreen have reached the too stupid to realize it stage of denial. Pompous Pete's "education" empire has all but collapsed in to a pile of rotting hubris and debris. He and Doreen are both now either Federal cons or ex-cons, and will probably repeat the experience in the not too distant future. I seriously doubt that Pete is doing much "thinking" at all at this point, I'm not sure he ever did much, but I don't think either of them is up to it at this point.

The other end of it is that he really doesn't have anything to bargain with. I seriously doubt that considering the earmarks of his scam that the IRS isn't capable of putting A + B + C together and coming up with all the likely suspects without any help at all from Pete. He's already signed his name to most of it anyway for free by publishing their refund checks.

I think this latest effort is just a bit more hubris and false bravado in the face of his denial of his crumbling empire and ego.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Famspear wrote:...Pompous Pontificating Pete tries to assure his readers that this is yet another victory for his Cracking the Code tax evasion scam.
Let's say, for argument's sake, the impossible has happened and that this particular Crackhead has really achieved a CtC win. All that any person could say at this point would be that the CtC method is a crap shoot at best. After all, how else could you explain why all the other Crackies either got jail time, friv pens, or other statutory additions to the tax they should have paid? If logic applies in the Lost Horizon universe, then surely someone should be able to go to the IRS and say, "Hey, if Dr. James doesn't owe because he filed per the CtC method, then I shouldn't owe either!" Surely someone should be able to go in federal court and a get a ruling that backs up what the IRS is supposedly telling the good doctor.

But no, all we get is Pete the Petulant Pretender telling his followers, "Finally, this time, we got a win - I think. So keep trying, keep filing those frivolous, fraudulent, fallacious, fabricated, fake, false, fishy, fictitious, faulty, fetid, fictional, faulty, foul, flagrant and flagitious returns, and you may get lucky too!"

I would like to compare CtC to Saturday night bingo games, but that would be a bad analogy. At least in bingo, somebody wins.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
darling
First Mate
First Mate

Post by darling »

Famspear wrote:In the materials, both "Dr. James G. last-name-sort-of-redacted" and Pompous Pete stupidly fail to black out some of the personal information. This failure gives the reader both the full social security number AND an important clue as to the taxpayer's last name.
You're being far too kind to them - it's not just a clue. One image shows the taxpayer's full name, PO Box address and Social Security Number:

http://losthorizons.com/EveryWhichWayBu ... 4CP504.jpg
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

darling wrote:
Famspear wrote:In the materials, both "Dr. James G. last-name-sort-of-redacted" and Pompous Pete stupidly fail to black out some of the personal information. This failure gives the reader both the full social security number AND an important clue as to the taxpayer's last name.
You're being far too kind to them - it's not just a clue. One image shows the taxpayer's full name, PO Box address and Social Security Number:

http://losthorizons.com/EveryWhichWayBu ... 4CP504.jpg
Yeah, I see that I myself had missed that small print until you pointed it out!

I was going by just the line of coding at the bottom of the notice. In addition to showing the full social security number in the body of the text, the coding line at the bottom includes that full social security number plus the first four letters (in this case "ALLE") of the taxpayer's last name (in this case, "Allen"). Even without having noticed the full name and address (in "Grove City, PA") printed higher up, I was able to ascertain the taxpayer's full name and location in Grove City with the other clues that Hopelessly Helpless Hendrickson had failed to redact.

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

And, here's that news report regarding Dr. James G. Allen's other wackadooster activity:

http://www.sharonherald.com/news/local_ ... 3d084.html

Excerpts:
Dr. James G. Allen helped to organize the meeting in Mercer that drew about 40 people to the community room at Brandy Springs Park.

[ . . . ]

Allen said a common law grand jury has the authority, for example, to investigate “corrupt public officials as individuals,” especially any “not adhering to their oaths of office.”
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

If I had to guess, I would guess that Dr. James G. Allen somehow managed to get the IRS to erroneously abate the assessment.

Perhaps some IRS personnel became confused over Allen's assertions, and incorrectly concluded that Allen was claiming that he did not receive the compensation at all.

Allen's contention, however, seems to be instead that although he received the compensation, the compensation is not "income" within the meaning of the tax law -- which of course would be false.

If I were an IRS employee reading this, I would re-instate the assessment and then call the Criminal Investigation (CI) unit at the IRS. We're talking about a lot of tax here.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Totally invalid common law grand jury.

The venue was bogus: a community room instead of Denny's
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

AndyK wrote:Totally invalid common law grand jury.

The venue was bogus: a community room instead of Denny's
Dang! This law stuff is soooo technical!

:D
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Famspear wrote:If I had to guess, I would guess that Dr. James G. Allen somehow managed to get the IRS to erroneously abate the assessment.

Perhaps some IRS personnel became confused over Allen's assertions, and incorrectly concluded that Allen was claiming that he did not receive the compensation at all.
That would be my guess also.
Famspear wrote:If I were an IRS employee reading this, I would re-instate the assessment and then call the Criminal Investigation (CI) unit at the IRS. We're talking about a lot of tax here.
What? You think that there might be IRS employees reading this site? (Or perhaps reading Hendrickson's site?) Is that legal? I mean, don't they need a search warrant to read a newsletter that's freely available to anyone with Internet access?

Damn. Is nothing sacred?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

LPC wrote:.....You think that there might be IRS employees reading this site? (Or perhaps reading Hendrickson's site?) Is that legal? I mean, don't they need a search warrant to read a newsletter that's freely available to anyone with Internet access?
Whoah, that's a technical tax law question.

I assume that Peter E. ("video arcade manager man") Hendrickson should have covered that in his "Cracking the Code" book, which His Haughty-ness has modestly described as being.......
. . . . the most comprehensive and sophisticated research and analysis of the common, Constitutional, statutory and "case" law related to the American tax system in general and the "income" tax in particular ever conducted.
8)
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

This is from Blowhard Hendrickson's newsletter at his losthorizons web site:
About "Landmark Supreme Court Petitions" And Other Harmful Nonsense

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS without sounding arrogant....
Hold it right there, Pete. I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but based on an extensive review of your spoken and written words over the past eight years, it is obvious that you don't know how to say ANYTHING without sounding arrogant. Arrogance is a habit with you.
.....But in light of the fact that my beloved bride is in prison right now because corrupt elements in government are left free to do bad things thanks solely to the persistence of misunderstanding among the general public, it must be said anyway:

If you don't find an endorsement on this site of any given notion, concept or project related to the income tax which is being spread on the internet, take it for granted that the notion, concept or project is not only wrong, but actively harmful.
Oh, here we go again.
I say harmful because any and all errant notions circulating about the tax fuel the reflexive and default perception of average Americans and members of the legal professions and judiciary that any challenge to the general misunderstanding of the income tax is "tax protestor" nonsense which can be disregarded out of hand without so much as a read-through, much less serious consideration.
Well, Pete, let's put it this way. Everything YOU write about the federal income tax can be disregarded out of hand, without so much as a read-through or serious consideration. What you write is frivolous. And what does "frivolous" mean? It means not worthy of serious consideration.
Every time some "landmark petition of the supreme court" making arguments about territorial limitations to the application of the tax-- or "section 83" gibberish, or anything else discussed here-- infects the tax honesty community, the persistence of misunderstanding and resistance to learning the truth gets a boost. YOU will never be free of efforts to mis-apply the tax until every notion about the tax other than what is revealed in CtC is excised from public dialogue.
Oh, the crap spouted by every other two-bit ex con is just crap, but your crap isn't really crap at all - right, Pete? How should we think of it?
Think of it this way: How long would it be before anyone succeeded in getting orbiting communication satellites up and in service to society if flat-earth-believers were tolerated voices in the engineering dialogue?
And 99.9% of all legal scholars are equivalent to "flat-earth-believers" while you, Mister Video Arcade Manager Man, with no training in law, no experience in law, and no success in using your scam in court, have The Truth that will some day put your Cracking the Code tax evasion scam into orbit, eh?
Simply put, if you don't denounce nonsense when you encounter it and shame it into silence, or worse, if you help circulate it, you are condemning yourself to perpetual frustration and misery.
In other words, you're condemning yourself to live the way Pete apparently lives: in perpetual frustration and misery.

Prevaricatin' Pete closes with this bit of psychological projection:
Anyone circulating anything other than what is found on this site and in my work is simply trying to lead you astray, either out of ignorance, ego or malice.
This, from Video Arcade Manager Man -- whose life's work is evidence of the epitome of ignorance (for example, when it comes to knowledge of how to perform proper tax research), ego (for example, when it comes to his deep-seated narcissism), and malice -- when it comes to his attitude toward a follower who has been ruined by, and has subsequently denounced -- his scam.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

I think you are making disparaging comments...

about video arcade managers. Pete is not just any video arcade manager.

Seriously, let's keep disparaging comments to a minimum, except those clearly justified in fact, such as the frivolous paragraph above.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I find the pervasive use of the phrase "doubling down" annoying. However in this case it is inadequate for the task. Hendrikson is all about doubling and redoubling down. In fact, i think he's going to fill the chessboard.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

In Pete's case I am rather sure it is a checker board, I'm very sure chess is quite beyond him. But yeah!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

notorial dissent wrote:In Pete's case I am rather sure it is a checker board, I'm very sure chess is quite beyond him. But yeah!!!
Oh, he knows how to play chess. The problem is that his playing style is based off an alternative reading of the rules of checkers.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
notorial dissent

webhick wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:In Pete's case I am rather sure it is a checker board, I'm very sure chess is quite beyond him. But yeah!!!
Oh, he knows how to play chess. The problem is that his playing style is based off an alternative reading of the rules of checkers.
Now that I would believe, kinda like 3D chess, played with Minardian fizbin rules.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And Pete continues to honor his disciples by outing them on his website. On the topic "So, The First 2016 Victories Are In!, Pete brags about how the wins are still coming in for those following the CtC method:
On each of these occasions I recall with ever-greater amusement the smug expressions of skeptics over the years to the effect that, "These 'victories' you tout are just mistakes that slipped through the cracks. This won't go on long..."

Right.
Of course, Pete doesn't bother to explain about some of the Crackheads who failed to slip through the cracks. Like the 9 (including Pete and Doreen) who went to jail because of the CtC method. And he also fails to list the Crackheads who got their refunds reversed and the government pursuing the monies.

The big "winner" of 2015 so far has fraudulently gotten over $23,000, according to Pete. If the copy of the return is accurate and was filed, "John and Ha" could be facing problems in the future, if not already. They decided to file a Form 4852 contesting the 1099 distribution of over $130,000 to them as being reported as income. "John" reported himself as being retired, so it appears that he was subject to backup withholding and has taken this route to get back the withholding.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Prattlin' Pete seems to be adverse to reporting all the abject fails his method has produced over time. Even when they came back and whined piteously on the board about how their lives had been ruined by the mean old gov't wanting all the illegally obtained money back right now. I'm moderately amazed that there is still anyone stupid enough to try after all the abject failures and prison sentences garnered over the years. I guess the saying is true, stupid is eternal.