Doreen's Appeal

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Doreen's Appeal

Post by wserra »

Well, it's all over now, folks. Doreen has Pete going to bat for her.

In his latest newsletter, about one-third of the way down, Pete describes his "Great Meeting With Michigan's Attorney General's Office". Pete, you see, went to convince the MI state AG's office that they should indict the judge and prosecutors in Doreen's case for various acts of misconduct. The federal judge and prosecutors. Pete thinks the meeting - with a non-lawyer whom the MI AG sends to address Kiwanis Clubs - went "great".

I have it on good authority that, as soon as the door shut behind Pete, the office resounded with hysterical, uncontrollable laughter.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

wserra wrote:I have it on good authority that, as soon as the door shut behind Pete, the office resounded with hysterical, uncontrollable laughter.
Followed by a quick shower
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Without the Forum to rally the troops, I can't imagine Pete has more than half a dozen people left who take him seriously.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Ole Prattlin' Pete must have used some really "interesting" cleaning solutions in his previous career as a janitor maintenance man. Even for that crowd that is clueless in the extreme.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

JamesVincent wrote:I didn't think Doreen was particulary smart or attractive so I don't know what her appeal would be......
I don't care to meet her, even if she was Zooey Deschanel-style gorgeous. The things coming out of her mouth would send me running for my life.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra

Post by wserra »

En banc rehearing denied:
The court received a petition for rehearing en banc. The original panel has reviewed the petition for rehearing and concludes that the issues raised in the petition were fully considered upon the original submission and decision of the case. The petition then was circulated to the full court. No judge has requested a vote on the suggestion for rehearing en banc.
Therefore, the petition is denied.
Mandate issued. Bye.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:Mandate issued. Bye.
This ends not with a bang but a whimper? Isn't there something idiotic, ridiculous or foolhardy that Pete and Doreen could do to prolong their agony?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Isn't there something idiotic, ridiculous or foolhardy that Pete and Doreen could do to prolong their agony?
They could file "educated" returns for 2016...
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Maybe blow up a mailbox?

Which I'm sure will go over even better now than it did in 1990.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Dr. Caligari wrote:They could file "educated" returns for 2016...
This seems very likely. I suspect they will at least invalidate the jurat.
notorial dissent

The Observer wrote:
wserra wrote:Mandate issued. Bye.
This ends not with a bang but a whimper? Isn't there something idiotic, ridiculous or foolhardy that Pete and Doreen could do to prolong their agony?
Observer, you should know by now that where the Hapless Henricksons are concerned there is always the possibility. I have been speculating about whether or not they filed valid returns for the years following their convictions, or any returns at all, but since they are both at this point effectively unemployed that may be moot, since as far as we know Doreen hasn't been working and Pete's book grift has pretty much dried up I'm kind of curious as to what they are living on.

However, as far as the Hendricksons are concerned, if there is a stupid assed destructive thing to be done, they will find it and do it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:However, as far as the Hendricksons are concerned, if there is a stupid assed destructive thing to be done, they will find it and do it.
Thanks, (I think), ND, for reassuring my faith in the stupidity of mankind.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

The Observer wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:However, as far as the Hendricksons are concerned, if there is a stupid assed destructive thing to be done, they will find it and do it.
Thanks, (I think), ND, for reassuring my faith in the stupidity of mankind.
Based on past experience, just stating the obvious, the fact that they are still fighting the last conviction, as well as reality itself, I'd say it was a sucker bet.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Sixty-one year old Doreen Hendrickson, inmate # 48564-039, is now shown as being at the "Detroit Residential Reentry Management field office" of the Federal Bureau of Prisons -- which is actually located at Milan, Michigan, just southwest of Detroit. Presumably, that's part of the same Federal facility at which Preposterous Pete (the Fabulous Felon, the Haughty Hendrickson) spent his second prison term.

Dorty Doreen is still scheduled for release a month from today -- on Sunday, September 4, 2016.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Perhaps the two of them can get together to write a companion volume to CtC.

Something like "The Best of the Bureau of Prisons: Our Life Following CtC" based on their combined and not insignificant federal prison experiences.

A compendium of advice about things like what the real bargains are in the commissary and other tips for the newly incarcerated CtC bonehead.

If they were actually honest about their folly, it could be a minor best-seller.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

. wrote:Perhaps the two of them can get together to write a companion volume to CtC.

Something like "The Best of the Bureau of Prisons: Our Life Following CtC" based on their combined and not insignificant federal prison experiences.

A compendium of advice about things like what the real bargains are in the commissary and other tips for the newly incarcerated CtC bonehead.

If they were actually honest about their folly, it could be a minor best-seller.
In which case, they could realize lots of book royalty income.

In which case, they would have yet another opportunity to file more false Federal income tax returns, claiming that the royalty income was not taxable.

In which case, they could be indicted, tried, convicted, and sent back to Federal prison.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Famspear wrote:In which case, they could realize lots of book royalty income.

In which case, they would have yet another opportunity to file more false Federal income tax returns, claiming that the royalty income was not taxable.

In which case, they could be indicted, tried, convicted, and sent back to Federal prison.
Ah, but if they made the mistake of copyrighting the book, their royalties would have been derived from the exercise of a federal privilege -- copyright -- and therefore taxable even under their own idiotic theory.

Hoist by their own petard!
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
notorial dissent

Has anyone kept even a rough count of their followers who have emulated them and done Federal time? Should make a select and exclusive little group.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

notorial dissent wrote:Has anyone kept even a rough count of their followers who have emulated them and done Federal time? Should make a select and exclusive little group.
So far, about nine people (including Doreen) have served time in Federal prison for following Pete.

1. Doreen Hendrickson
2. Roger Menner
3. Eugene George Warner
4. Michael O'Daniel
5. Carmen D'Agostino
6. Gregory Boyd
7. James Stuart
8. James Back
9. Peter Giambalvo

See:

http://tpgurus.wikidot.com/peter-hendrickson
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Ah, yes, "The Nitwit Nine."
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three