Old Friend, New Forum

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Old Friend, New Forum

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

From time to time, I do a flyover on Planet Merrill to see what the inmates are up to. During the last visit, who do I see but my fellow Massachusetts resident, "lorne", a new member of that forum, crowing about how he demanded lawful money on his 2013 tax return. The IRS came back with a demand for over $10,000 in additional tax; and lorne responded by showing that all of his business income was Redeemed Lawful Money. He is now crowing that, since getting an IRS form letter in response, he is getting nothing but "crickets" in response. Thus, "[t]his confirms that David Merrill is correct. Lawful money is not neccessarily [sic] taxable income."

Of course, the initial responses praise lorne to the skies to winning this important [ahem] victory. Michael Joseph, who likes to lard his posts with religious verbiage, even points out that the use of the word "take", in the IRS form letter, "implies abandonment".

Lorne should be sending nightly kneemails, hoping that the IRS is too underfunded/overworked to pursue matters such as his....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Old Friend, New Forum

Post by notorial dissent »

Unfortunately for Loony Lorne, he has managed to get himself square and firmly on the IRS radar, and with that kind of tax bill I don't expect they will let it slide, and he will just join the growing list of the hapless who are going to get taken to the legal cleaners. He is/was one of the crowd at Lost Horizontal as I remeber and jumped ship for a new bright and shiny, but hasn't really changed much.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:From time to time, I do a flyover on Planet Merrill to see what the inmates are up to. During the last visit, who do I see but my fellow Massachusetts resident, "lorne", a new member of that forum, crowing about how he demanded lawful money on his 2013 tax return. ...
I would be willing to bet a decent bottle of tequila that the post is nothing but social engineering; it's just another sock puppet's attempt to prop up the mythology.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:From time to time, I do a flyover on Planet Merrill to see what the inmates are up to. During the last visit, who do I see but my fellow Massachusetts resident, "lorne", a new member of that forum, crowing about how he demanded lawful money on his 2013 tax return. ...
I would be willing to bet a decent bottle of tequila that the post is nothing but social engineering; it's just another sock puppet's attempt to prop up the mythology.
Either that, or he's a dumb schmuck who feels worthless and is desperately casting about for allies. He reminds me, somewhat, of a small group of leftist radicals which I encountered during my college years. I happened to be passing by, when they were holding their organizational meeting; and one person opined that they shold prepare a list of organizations and causes with whom they could proclaim their solidarity (and hope for reciprocation). The group lasted only a month or so before splitting up into factions over fine points of doctrine....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

lorne is a particularly dumb schmuck who has pretty much been a faction of one for as long as I've been aware of his posting. If he's got a brain it is in a very small bottle up on a shelf somewhere. He in fact reminds me a great deal of the idiot Weston White that was such an incredibly ass here and over on Lost Horizontal for a time before he went out on his own as I recall.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.