Winston Shrout Brainwashed Her (Tami Mae May)

LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Winston Shrout Brainwashed Her (Tami Mae May)

Post by LPC »

But it probably only needed a light rinse.

Reading this story about Tami Mae May, recently sentenced to 2 years in prison for failing to file tax returns, felt like deja vu all over again. Zero tax returns, claims to be citizens of the Kingdom of Heaven, etc. But I don't see any previous mention of her.

And she says she was brainwashed by Winston Shrout. Is he the guru du jour?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Winston Shrout Brainwashed Her

Post by NYGman »

Oh, he needs a write up: https://www.wssic.com/ http://www.wssic.info/

Just WoW!
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

We have this little thread on him:

viewtopic.php?t=9329
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Winston has been around a long time. I belive he has around 80 mentions on this forum.

And in all my years of seeing his drivel I don't recall anything close to a win. I wonder what the total length of sentences handed to folks using his garbage is? I bet it's up there with the worst of them.

We need a running total on gurus and the length of sentences folks have served using their material.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Winston Shrout Brainwashed Her (Tami Mae May)

Post by wserra »

LPC wrote:And she says she was brainwashed by Winston Shrout.
Which the govt didn't buy. From the govt sentencing memo: "Although May now claims that she was “brainwashed” for eight years by a video seminar, the utter baselessness of the documents she filed belies this claim." Among other things, the govt is talking about this. And this. And this.

I see their point.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

My God, Wes, a little warning next time!

I think I broke a rib or collapsed one of my lungs from laughing.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Check out my thread on a "dream vacation", and you can have the chance to meet the (ahem) Great Man himself.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Those three pieces are just full of crunchy sovrun legal crack, and otherwise just full of it. And there are pages and pages of it. I can't say, lacking any real familiarity with Shrout's core work whether he actually is the guiding intellect, and I use that with tongue firmly implanted in cheek, or not. I seem to have a different recollection of his particular brand of crazy, but she's definitely got a full measure of someone's best efforts at genuine sovrun gibberish. I can't remember ever running across the particular use of public and private citizenship malarkey before, which may be part of it. On a lighter note, I don't think she and her imputed spouse ever had brains to wash, so Shrout is at least innocent on that charge, the rest I can't say.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The documents are distinctly un-Shrouty.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

ya know its been a while since i have encountered it but i have seen a few folks fall very deeply under winstons spell. i do not know why. i mean to the point of all they did was watch his material and read his 'plausible sounding' gibberish.

i lost a friend to it. it started with him trying to make the bank cash a check from an inheritance with no account or i.d.(around $25000) and moved on to messing with the tax man. last time i heard from him a couple years ago he was on the run somewhere in sask and still paying winston for advice. he was almost broke and waiting to hear how he could make places hire him with no sin or id.

was a really good guy. too bad. i miss hanging out; when we werent talking winston. or watching his disks which were all he played on repeat 24/7 on his tv; convinced if he studied it enough it all worked.

there are some that get hooked on him but i would not call it brainwashing. much like garbage like natural news some get hooked and lose any grip on reality they had. but they do it to themselves.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....