Our old friend lorne is at it again

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Our old friend lorne is at it again

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Over on Planet Merrill, our old buddy lorne (who went by a name, which I have perhaps mercifully forgotten, here on Quatloos); is crowing about what his friend EZRhythm crows is his latest "Success Story". Old lorne proclaims thus:

"Earlier this year I received this FAILURE TO FILE NOTICE from the Massachusetts Dept of Revenue. A beautiful piece of social engineering in the form of an 'official notice.' They instructed me to either file a return, pay the proposed assessment of six grand, or tell them why a return is not required, or else. I replied with a short letter saying, essentially... No, I don't think so. I don't agree to your proposed assessment. The reported amount were Redeemed Lawful Money under title 12, United States code section 411 and attached copies of the deposited LM checks."

"I'm here to tell you their or else never happened. Never received a bill. The Mass DOR has been silent."

"I apologize in advance."

So many things wrong with lorne; so little time to list them all.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Our old friend lorne is at it again

Post by Famspear »

Using the handle "Marcel," he posted the same thing at codebusters dot org, a moribund web site for stragglers from Hendrickson's Cracking the Code scam. He links to a PDF of the notice from the State of Massachusetts, dated July 31, 2015. The notice gives him until August 30, 2015 to respond. This is now only October 3, 2015, so it's not surprising if he has not received any further correspondence from the State yet.

Doosters like lorne/Marcel often have no realistic concept of how long it takes a taxing authority to act. Or, in his case, maybe he does have an idea, and he wants to "hurry up and declare the victory" he seems to imply that he feels he has won.

8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Our old friend lorne is at it again

Post by notorial dissent »

I think you can just leave it at no concept, and have looney Lorne covered.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.