Arthur Stopes - Comments Anyone???

Paths of the Sea
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Arthur Stopes - Comments Anyone???

Post by Paths of the Sea »

Peter J. Reilly suggested there may be some here that know something about these things worthy of note.

(Begin quote.)

To: "peterreillycpa@gmail.com" <peterreillycpa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 8:51 PM

Subject: To Peter J. Reilly (C.P.A.), regarding Irwin Schiff (R.I.P.).

Dear Mr. Reilly:

Following is a lawfully informed article, first sent to the "Southern Poverty Law Center"
regarding their article of 2003*, and your own more sympathetic article of Oct. 17, 2015**.

As I write to inform - rather than to inflame - I trust you will read and eventually apply what
I've written. This, so that the needless misrepresentations of the Internal Revenue "Service"
may come to STOP; just as I have invariably STOPPED both the IRS and FTB regarding their
typically false, unsigned, "Assessments" with a single letter, analyzing the Codes and their re-
spective Regulations as being irrelevant - and frankly fantastic. (Please ask about this matter.)

Accordingly, I wish to call to your attention a slight oversight of your own that I noticed, that
you may wish to correct in your "blog" called "Your Tax Matters Partner". You wrote (quote):

"I have another alternative blog for stuff I feel like writing about that isn't even vaguely tax
related. Called We Art The Future Generations "

I note that the actual title of your non-tax website is: "We Are The Future Generations".

So, may I expect that you will respond (preferably "reply"), more reasonably than I suspect
the "Southern Poverty Law Center" will? I certainly hope so. Thank you. My article follows.

Sincerely,
Arthur Stopes, III.
Legislative Analyst and Writer
Center for Unalienable Rights Education

URLs:
* https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... tax-cheats

** http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterjreill ... in-prison/

To Whom this may concern:

In view of the recent passing of Mr. Irwin Schiff, a friend of mine (and former Radio Host)
forwarded to his "mailing list" which included me, the URLs of two related articles; they are:

1. "U.S. Moves Against Radical Tax Cheats" (sic) by your Southern Poverty Law Center [1, 2],
dated November 12, 2003; and,
2. "Irwin Schiff Famed Tax Protester Dies In Prison" by one Peter J. Reilly (a CPA) [3], on the
"Forbes/Taxes" website, dated October 17, 2015.

Regarding the text by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC):
The article by SPLC speaks of "tax evasion radicals" most unflatteringly, of course, and I
myself have never sought to "evade" any tax (whether local, state, or federal) - if it is in fact
lawfully applicable and thus "Due".

I will not here make an effort to defend Mr. Schiff's exact legal positions (although I knew
him slightly at the time of his court trials), as I would have to be absolutely certain of his
understanding of the Internal Revenue Code's Sections and Regulations that he may have
cited - perhaps to his own legal disadvantage...

However, I happen to be a Legislative Analyst and Writer (L.A.W.), have been a "non-filer"
since 1984, and I have had no adverse experiences. In Fact, when I was in federal Court in
2012 (since someone had embezzled a considerable sum of "money" (FRNs) from me and
later filed for "Bankruptcy"), I was falsely accused by the Defendant as a "tax evader". But
the wise Judge - on reading my filed documentation - thwarted that false claim, declaring me,
flatteringly, as a lawful tax avoider. (Not a tax "evader".) Thus, the claimed "bankruptcy" was
adjudged to be "NON-DISCHARGEABLE". Nor did I hear from the IRS or FTB, thereafter.

Re Southern Poverty Law Center, Note 1.:
I am not a legal resident of the statutory "United States". Please see my explanation, below.
Your entity's website, under "ADDRESS", at "Country", offers NO opportunity for a lawfully
informed man or woman to indicate as his or her nation, the "United States of America".
In fact, when I entered that proper name, I was confronted by this perverse statement (quote):
'No results match "United States of America"'. (!) Thus, I was offered no lawful option. (!!)

WHY? Are you aware that the same proper name does NOT appear in the Internal Revenue
Code, and that the statutory definition of "United States" in the I.R. Code, at Section 7701(a)
(9) AND (10), means the "District of Columbia"? I do not live in the "District of Columbia". (!!!)
(Comment: I am thus foreign (external) to the LIMITED venue of the I.R. Code.)

THEREFORE: You may see how easily a well-meaning American Citizen could be trapped by
the "words and phrases" of the I.R. Code and/or its Regulations, yet actually have NO federal
tax liability. None.

Re Southern Poverty Law Center, Note 2.:
I read on your entity's website, under "DONATE", this statement (quote):
"The Southern Poverty Law Center is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization."

You/your nonprofit organization ought to know, that to be "exempt" is to be free from a duty
imposed upon a general class. The "class" is that of an organization. However, it is apparent
that your "attorneys" - being not true Lawyers - never pointed out these important points:

A. The said "organization", in order to not be "Taxed", is necessarily a U.S. (federal "United
States") organization.
(Comment: Neither the "Center for Unalienable Rights Education" (C.U.R.E.), nor I, am taxed
because it, and I, are not "exempt", but EXCEPTED from that class of federal organizations.)

B. However, those in your "nonprofit organization" who are paid (remunerated) "employees"
or "officers", are definitely "Taxed", because those remunerated men or women are treated
and thus "Taxed" as federal "employees" - as defined in the Internal Revenue Code at Section
3401(c). The word "Internal" refers to - and only to - those INTERNAL to the U.S. government.

C. Furthermore, your "attorneys" never pointed out the (now) two Regulations that appear in
the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), under Title 26 (I.R. Code), Section 501. The first is:

Title 32, Part 736:
Title 32--National Defense / CHAPTER VI--DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY <<<
PART 736--DISPOSITION OF PROPERTY
The second is:
Title 34, Part 73:
Title 34--Education
PART 73--STANDARDS OF CONDUCT [A code of behavior for government employees.]

Were you/your nonprofit organization ever apprised of these fundamental Regulations which
operate over ALL so-called, "tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization(s)"? Probably not.
This is why you (who are paid at SPLC), are "Taxed" as federal "employees", and I am not.

Summation, re Notes 1 and 2:
You/your nonprofit organization are obviously NOT aware of either (1), the legal definition of
the statutory "United States" or (2), the federal Regulations that apply to your organization.
Nevertheless, you/your nonprofit organization have for many years spoken ill of those who
have - at least - made an effort to extricate themselves from the convoluted Codes and
Regulations (or "legislative democracy"), which your entity - despite (or perhaps because of)
your collection of federalized "attorneys" - is apparently oblivious to. Shame...

Re Peter J. Reilly (CPA), Note 3.:
I notice that he states, under "Peter J Reilly, Contributor", that (quote): "I focus on the tax
issues of individuals, businesses (sic) & more". He writes of "Irwin Schiff’s theory on the
extremely limited applicability of the income tax", but - alas - Mr. Schiff failed to identify the
revenue-taxable "sources" to which that "limited applicability" applies. (Do write for more.)

Mr. Reilly, himself, most probably "agrees" to pay what is loosely referred to, as state or
federal "income" tax. He may never have considered that the payment for labor (whether
physical or intellectual) in the private sector, has never been the subject of either state or
federal "Taxes". That would be an un-apportioned, "direct Tax" - a Constitutional violation.

This Writer does not, in California state, ever "agree" to pay a "Sales Tax", as he upholds the
actual meaning of the Revenue and Taxation Code of the federalized "State of" California.

Mr. Reilly (CPA), ought to be aware of the dangerous use of the legal TERM "business",
about which I had a lengthy discussion with the federal Judge, in my case. (See above.) May
I politely suggest that he look up the legal Definition, in Title 26, Section 7701(a)(26); and,
a telling example of one who actually does have a "trade or business" (as statutorily defined)
in Section 162(a)? It is a ... "Member of Congress". (!) Please reconsider, Mr. Peter J. Reilly.

I have written enough, for now. The Codes are, indeed, written in "code"; Italics are not
available on this website-introduced Presentation. And... I do not really "SUBMIT" this text!

Thank you for the opportunity to write this much, on one of the least understood matters of
great importance (albeit, wholly unrecognized) to the "resident aliens" who are induced -
under "color of law" - to "submit" their hard-earned property to a foreign jurisdiction (D.C.).

Would you dare to write (or request me to write), an article on "symbolaeography" - which is
about how what purports to be "the Law" is written, and so to entrap Irwin Schiff - and You?

I trust you/your nonprofit organization may summon the Intellectual Courage to do so. You
would learn (for instance), when and where Congress re-"defined" the vital word "State". Yes.

Sincerely,

Arthur Stopes, III.
Legislative Analyst and Writer (L.A.W.)
Director, Center for Unalienable Rights Education (C.U.R.E.)
E-mail: <arthurstopes@sbcglobal.net>
Telephone: (510) 548-5238.

(End quote.)
__________________________________________________________________________________
NYGman

Re: Arthur Stopes - Comments Anyone???

Post by NYGman »

He has been at it for a while:

http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/mtwt3/arthurstopes.html

But like your post, most of it pseudo legal babble.

Found this case, interesting filings http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/xmbu98 ... is-campos/

Looks like Mr. Stopes wanted to use a friend to launder some money, and then took issue when he didn't get all of it back. At least that is what I got from a quick scan. Some interesting attachments and statements, knock yourself out..
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Sorry for the double post, but this guy is comedy gold, You all need to do yourself a favor and read:

PDF 18 Filed: 1/4/2013, Entered: 1/4/2013 Case Management Statement
Case Management Statement Filed By Plaintiff Stopes Iii, Arthur

Full of freemen woo, loving it, enjoy, and thanks PotS for finding this guy

http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/downlo ... z=9dd60a3f

You may have to go here: http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/xmbu98 ... is-campos/ and enter a Capatcha code, before being able to download, but it is worth it, I promise!
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Paths of the Sea

Post by Paths of the Sea »

NYGman wrote:
Full of freemen woo, loving it, enjoy, and
thanks PotS for finding this guy.
Peter gets the credit.
He seems to have attracted his attention.

Thanks for the feedback one and all.

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Excellent example of word salad.

One can only hope they sanction him for wasting the court's resources.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So he's a tax cheat, probably money launderer, likes to play games with words, and thinks he's cute and clever, in other words, another dime a dozen cheater. Big whoop. I'm not surprised he's attracted to Peter.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.