Ed and Elaine Brown Property Sold at Auction

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Ed and Elaine Brown Property Sold at Auction

Postby The Observer » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:41 am

webhick wrote:I kind of want to start a Kickstarter or something to buy and renovate the property so I can turn it into a Paintball Bed & Breakfast.

Guests pretend to part of an up-and-coming militia group while "government invaders" try to take the compound. Do you want to go with your significant other, but don't want to participate in the festivities? Get the Ed & Elaine package! Luxuriate in the roof-top jacuzzi and watch the action from a safe distance...but be careful, if the "government" succeeds, the participants will hide in the secret basement like scared little bitches while you get your ass shot.

I guess I have to be against this idea only because sooner or later you will add a Dogwalker event and there's only so much humiliation that should be handed out in a weekend's stay.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Postby grixit » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:06 pm

webhick wrote:I kind of want to start a Kickstarter or something to buy and renovate the property so I can turn it into a Paintball Bed & Breakfast.

Guests pretend to part of an up-and-coming militia group while "government invaders" try to take the compound. Do you want to go with your significant other, but don't want to participate in the festivities? Get the Ed & Elaine package! Luxuriate in the roof-top jacuzzi and watch the action from a safe distance...but be careful, if the "government" succeeds, the participants will hide in the secret basement like scared little bitches while you get your ass shot.

And as evening puts an end to the day's activities, it's time for the solemn closing ceremony, the Dogwalk.
I voted for Hillary, and i didn't even get a stupid tshirt!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Postby grixit » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:08 pm

Oops, someone had the same thought, but took it in a different direction.
I voted for Hillary, and i didn't even get a stupid tshirt!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4

The Observer
Further Moderator

Postby The Observer » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:08 pm

grixit wrote:Oops, someone had the same thought, but took it in a different direction.

Ok, so one vote for humiliating the guests further at Ed and Elaine's Paintball B&B.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Postby Gregg » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:47 pm

You know, if the town ends up eating the tax loss, it wipes out half of their rainy day fund that I'm guessing took quite a while to accumulate. Phuckwad Ed would thus manage to screw everyone, his wife, the followers who went to jail, the poor dog (never heard where the dog ended up, and the dog is the only one I can think of who was totally blameless so far) and indeed, the whole damn town.

Talking about some serious collateral damages.....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Postby webhick » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:50 am

This is why they need a paintball resort. It would not only bring tourism dollars to the town, but I'm sure there's some way to help replenish the funds. Like a collection bin, paying off-duty officers through the town to pretend to be the government infiltrators, donating a portion of the proceeds, etc.

The dog went to a nice home. She's probably the only one who wasn't screwed.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie

Return to “US”