Stupid Boy Floyd Gets Indicted

The Observer
Further Moderator

Stupid Boy Floyd Gets Indicted

Post by The Observer »

Forbes is reporting on the antics of one Billy D. Floyd from North Carolina. Our ardent advocate of asinine antics decided to go whole hog by filing amended returns for zero tax liability, submitting "surety bonds" for payment when the IRS refused to accept the zero returns, sued the government on the basis that the income tax was illegal and then interfered with the IRS sale of his seized property. He later filed a phony lien against his own property in further attempts to block the public sale. Currently, and true to form, Floyd is attempting to fire his attorney and represent himself in the criminal proceedings.

You can only admire the steadfastness of Floyd as he rams his head further into the kool-ade barrel despite losing at every turn - because there is certainly nothing else about him that is admirable.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Stupid Boy Floyd Gets Indicted

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

.pdf of the indictment:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/file/889886/download

He's been at this for a long, long time.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Yeah, but what did pretty boy Floyd do that was so bad?
According to court documents, between October 2007 and September 2011, Billy Darryl Floyd committed acts in order to obstruct and impede the Internal Revenue Service. These acts include filing false income tax returns, which falsely reported that his income was zero.
--from the Justice Department news release.

That's it?
Additionally, Floyd submitted fictitious “Surety Bonds” to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) attempting to satisfy his outstanding tax liability.
Surely there must be more than that.
Floyd also disrupted the IRS sale of property seized from him to satisfy his outstanding tax liabilities by threatening IRS employees conducting the sale and threatening to sue the buyer of the property. At the sale, Floyd falsely told potential buyers that the sale was illegal and that they would not receive good title to the property. These actions caused IRS personnel to halt the public sale of this property. Floyd’s obstructive acts caused a tax loss of approximately $170,471.
Oh.

Never mind.
:whistle:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Something tells me 18 months in prison and a year of supervision aren't going to cure whatever it is he's got.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Judge Roy Bean wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:52 pm Something tells me 18 months in prison and a year of supervision aren't going to cure whatever it is he's got.
Nah, yathink??? That kind of stupid is genetic and irreversible, he just didn't do the incantation right, it'll work next the fer shur!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.