Post by Paths of the Sea »

See:

[Link deleted by moderator]

---------------------------------------------------------------
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Theo opens up on Kent Hovind!

Post by The Observer »

I checked into several points of this video to see if it had anything relevant in regards to whether Ken Hovind is still pushing a tax scam or not. It seems to be nothing more than an individual who is disappointed in Hovind being a hypocrite in regards to his religious position. As such, there is a million examples out there for this kind of behavior and this is hardly ground-breaking. This has nothing to do with tax scamming. If there was anything in there about Hovind still pushing his deadbeat tax theories, then you could have prepped your post as to where the relevant portions of the video were for our interest. That would have been fair, given that the video is over an hour in length - way too much time for anyone to wade through.

I am deleting the link. If you have something relevant to our site about Hovind and tax-scamming, then re-post the link with reference points. Otherwise, if this is just your personal one-man crusade against anything Hovind-related, then please visit other sites on the Web to wage your vendetta.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Paths of the Sea
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Theo opens up on Kent Hovind!

Post by Paths of the Sea »

Your monkies, your circus.

Sorry to bother you.

------------------------------------------------------