TP Argues That You And I Never Earned Income

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: TP Argues That You And I Never Earned Income

Post by Famspear »

In the Maehr materials linked by "countyguard," Maehr also cites the Tennesee Supreme Court decision in Jack Cole Company v. Alfred T. MacFarland, Commissioner, 337 S.W.2d 453 (Tenn. 1960).

This was not a Federal tax case. No issues regarding the validity of Federal tax law were decided by the Tennessee Supreme Court. The case involved a provision of Article II, section 28 of the Tennessee state constitution. Tax protesters cite the case to give the false impression that the case applies to the U.S. Federal income tax.

8)

All these cases cited by "countyguard" or Maehr or both were being bandied about on the internet quite a lot about twelve years ago, and were debunked back then.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So, not so fresh meat after all. I would say how disappointing, but they are all disappointing in the end. All faux content and context. This one gets a naught for originality.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Famspear wrote:You are the latest victim.
Or troll.

Damn, Famspear, you're hungry.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

wserra wrote:
Famspear wrote:You are the latest victim.
Or troll.

Damn, Famspear, you're hungry.
Yeah, the big meals are few and far between these days.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, guess that means you won't have room for the Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow then...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Sure hope your county never has a security problem, because you probably aren't very good at guarding it.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Whether the latest clown is a troll or not, I'm convinced that Famspear has his responses neatly ordered in a TP database by case and fake quote keywords, with only minor modifications needed for each.

How else do you do 9 detailed responses in 27 minutes?

No one else would bother, which is why we all love Famspear.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

. wrote:No one else would bother, which is why we all love Famspear.
That, and the Vogonesque limericks!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

. wrote:Whether the latest clown is a troll or not, I'm convinced that Famspear has his responses neatly ordered in a TP database by case and fake quote keywords, with only minor modifications needed for each.

I have often thought that perhaps Famspear is merely an AI bot that has passed the Turing test and his only mission is to generate well-crafted, logical arguments whenever his programming detects tax protester nonsense. During lulls in TP posting, he erupts with limericks as a way to keep from going into sleep-mode. Sort of the Quatloosian version of HAL.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Either is a terrifying prospect.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

The Observer wrote:I have often thought that perhaps Famspear is merely an AI bot that has passed the Turing test and his only mission is to generate well-crafted, logical arguments whenever his programming detects tax protester nonsense. During lulls in TP posting, he erupts with limericks as a way to keep from going into sleep-mode. Sort of the Quatloosian version of HAL.
An AI bot that erupts with limericks....

..........and eats lots of turkey, too.

:)
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

I'm late to the party, but thought I would add my 2 cents. TPs often mention that the IRC does not define income, as if that were a bug in the statute. It is, in fact, a feature. Congress did not overlook defining income. The Congressional Record shows that the decision not to define income was discussed at length in 1913. Congress wanted to tax everything that could be considered to be income and was afraid that any definition might leave something out, or include something that the courts would not hold to be income, thereby invalidating the tax. The specter of Pollock haunted them. The courts were always better at such nuanced work, so Congress left it to them to define income.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

. wrote:Whether the latest clown is a troll or not, I'm convinced that Famspear has his responses neatly ordered in a TP database by case and fake quote keywords, with only minor modifications needed for each.

That was a brutal read. Poor ol' countyguard is probably in treatment for PTSD now... :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Hercule Parrot wrote:

That was a brutal read. Poor ol' countyguard is probably in treatment for PTSD now... :haha:
My only regret is that I couldn't think of a limerick for him.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Hercule Parrot wrote: That was a brutal read. Poor ol' countyguard is probably in treatment for PTSD now... :haha:
"countyguard" has posted exactly twice on Quatloos, the last time more than four years ago:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=8434&start=20#p161142

At this rate, we'll see him again around 2022 some time.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent

Famspear wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:

My only regret is that I couldn't think of a limerick for him.
I think you pun-ished him enough as it was.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote: That was a brutal read. Poor ol' countyguard is probably in treatment for PTSD now... :haha:
"countyguard" has posted exactly twice on Quatloos, the last time more than four years ago:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=8434&start=20#p161142

At this rate, we'll see him again around 2022 some time.
Is he some sort of internet comet?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4