jonny sunday's pearls of wisdom

jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

That's rich. All you slavery loving self proclaimed legal experts spend your time bashing someone looking for a way out of this debt slavery and I'm the angry one. Whatever. Why do you care? All your government leaders are a bunch of criminals. Obama/Clinton Crime syndicate. They know how to skirt the legal system. You don't care. You just want to make sure one old guy who didn't pay his income taxes is thrown in jail for the rest of his life. I'll continue to route for the courageous who look for ways out of this slave system in the USA where citizens have zero rights.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: Shrout, Winston

Post by LaVidaRoja »

I do hope that by that you mean that you intend to leave this country, renounce your citizenship (BTW, that's not terribly easy) and live somewhere that the laws or lack thereof are more compatible with your mind-set
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

jonny sunday wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:51 pm That's rich. All you slavery loving self proclaimed legal experts spend your time bashing someone looking for a way out of this debt slavery and I'm the angry one. Whatever. Why do you care? All your government leaders are a bunch of criminals. Obama/Clinton Crime syndicate. They know how to skirt the legal system. You don't care. You just want to make sure one old guy who didn't pay his income taxes is thrown in jail for the rest of his life. I'll continue to route [sic] for the courageous who look for ways out of this slave system in the USA where citizens have zero rights.
No, jonny, it's obvious that you're the angry one. Your motivation for your support of the convicted criminal who is the subject of this thread is related to the cause of your own anger.

No, all YOUR government leaders --and they're also YOUR leaders, grasshopper -- are not "a bunch of criminals". Some probably are. Others are not.

No, we don't want to "make sure one old guy who didn't pay his income taxes [in this case, Winston Shrout] is thrown in jail for the rest of his life." We're not the ones who committed the crimes Shrout committed. We're not the ones who indicted him. We're not the ones who prosecuted him. We're not the jury who found him guilty. And we're not the Federal judge who sentenced him.

The U.S. system is not a "slave system". And citizens have LOTS of rights.

You're being childish. You would do better to try to figure out why you are having these feelings.

EDIT: By the way, jonny, you keep referring to the regular posters on this board as the "self-appointed" legal experts. That is false. None of the regulars here have "self-appointed" themselves as legal experts.

Methinks you protest too much, and too repeatedly. You are clearly showing that instead of believing that the regulars here are not legal experts, you in fact believe that we ARE legal experts. The fact that you believe and understand this is very upsetting for you, and you keep lashing out.

Again, you don't seem to be aware that what you write on this thread, and the anger you are showing, sends very clear signals to others.

EDIT 2:
In every utterance a speaker or writer unknowingly tells us a great deal about himself of which he is entirely unaware.
--Walter C. Langer, The Mind of Adolf Hitler: The Secret Wartime Report, p. 147 (Basic Books Inc. 1972).
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

jonny sunday wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:51 pm I'll continue to route for the courageous who look for ways out of this slave system in the USA where citizens have zero rights.
Johnny:

There are countries on earth which have slave systems and in which citizens have zero rights.

If you lived in one of those countries, and posted what you posted above, the secret police would be at your door within the hour and you would never be heard from again.

I'm grateful for the rights I have in this (admittedly imperfect) country, and, as much as I hate paying taxes, I think they're a reasonable price to pay for freedom.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

If you think you are a USA Citizen, then you have exactly ZERO rights. Not one. Not a single right. What you have is privileges which can be voted on by a mob and changed. If you think politicians, FBI, IRS, DOJ, CIA are not criminals, you are beyond ignorant.

Let me give yall some examples of how our bodies are property controlled by the state and we have no rights, only privileges.

Ben Shapiro and many others constantly talk about how our gun RIGHTS are in jeopardy. If you understand RIGHTS then you know that voting cannot change a RIGHT. So how can it change? If it was a RIGHT it couldn't, but it is actually a privilege not a RIGHT so it can be changed by voting.

We are not innocent until proven guilty. I'm not defending Manafort but let us use him as an example. He hasn't been convicted. He hasn't had a trial. They arrested him and caged him on just a charge, he had to post a surety bond to get out of the cage, then a judge decided to revoke his bond, and now he sits in a cage and he hasn't had a trial by his peers etc.

A policeman can pull you over for 1 mile over the speed limit, walk directly to your window, tell you to get out of the car (kill you if you don't and you start rambling about your rights and warrants etc, see thousands of videos on youtube where this happens to drivers and passengers) the cop can arrest you for driving 1 mile over the speed limit, rip your children out of the backseat and take them to CPS, and tow the car.

CPS without a warrant, judges order, court order, or hearing can come and rip your children from your titties without any warning at all. They can go up to the school and rip your children out of school right now if a CPS has the OPINION you are a danger to the children.

Hurricanes and Boston Marathon, they forced people out of their homes at gunpoint, searched the homes, seized weapons.

Checkpoints, Stop and Frisk.

It goes on and on and yall still think we have rights. we don't have any rights. we are property controlled by the USA and we merely have privileges.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:41 pm
jonny sunday wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:51 pm I'll continue to route for the courageous who look for ways out of this slave system in the USA where citizens have zero rights.
Johnny:

There are countries on earth which have slave systems and in which citizens have zero rights.

If you lived in one of those countries, and posted what you posted above, the secret police would be at your door within the hour and you would never be heard from again.

I'm grateful for the rights I have in this (admittedly imperfect) country, and, as much as I hate paying taxes, I think they're a reasonable price to pay for freedom.

Uh huh. The USA is better than Oozebeckastan. lol. That's like banging the best looking waitress at the Waffle House. She's the best looking one, but at the end of the day you're still banging a Waffle House Waitress.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Ben Shapiro and many others constantly talk about how our gun RIGHTS are in jeopardy. If you understand RIGHTS then you know that voting cannot change a RIGHT. So how can it change? If it was a RIGHT it couldn't, but it is actually a privilege not a RIGHT so it can be changed by voting.
Is Jonny Sunday a moron or am I misconstruing your laws? "Gun RIGHTS" are included in the Constitution through the second amendment. Constitutional rights cannot be revoked by voting, if he means general votes by the populace. Everyone in the United States could vote to revoke gun rights in a referendum and it would change nothing because Constitutional rights are immune to change by the populace, they must be done by a vote of the individual states. If he means that the second amendment itself can be revoked by a vote of the states so you have no rights then he's an idiot because no country can be run on the basis of an unchangeable constitution, there must be a mechanism to change a foundational document as society itself changes over time. Only a fool would make the arguments that Americans have no rights because the constitution is subject to amendment. How long has the second amendment been in effect Jonny?
Uh huh. The USA is better than Oozebeckastan. lol. That's like banging the best looking waitress at the Waffle House. She's the best looking one, but at the end of the day you're still banging a Waffle House Waitress.
With a comparison like that I'm going with moron. Had a bad experience at Waffle House jonny?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

jonny sunday wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:04 pm ignorant babble snipped
and yet the very rights you say you don't have allowed you to spew this bile. wacky right (different right. see what I did there?)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

No, Burnaby, you are not mistaken, Jonny is a moron, on top of being ignorant, and petulant. I rather suspect he is one of the "natural immutable inalienable rights" types who doesn't really know what those are EITHER. Ignorant and boring.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

jonny sunday wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:04 pmIf you think you are a USA Citizen, then you have exactly ZERO rights.
Speak for yourself. I am, and I do.
We are not innocent until proven guilty.
Speak for yourself. I am.
I'm not defending Manafort but let us use him as an example. He hasn't been convicted.
Yes, he was. By jury verdict on some charges, by guilty plea on others.
He hasn't had a trial.
Yes, he did. Has anyone ever told you that you're an idiot?
he hasn't had a trial by his peers etc.
Yes, he has.
see thousands of videos on youtube
Ooh. You saw it on youtube. It must be true.
CPS without a warrant, judges order, court order, or hearing can come and rip your children from your titties
No, they can't. I don't have titties.
It goes on and on and yall still think we have rights. we don't have any rights. we are property controlled by the USA and we merely have privileges.
If anyone with an ounce of conviction really believed that, s/he would leave. Why are you still here?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

As I said, moron AND ignorant. On top of being really really boring.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

You all suffer from aphasia. Likely, from vaccination. You have privileges in the USA as a Citizen and no rights. You don't have a 2nd Amendment right, if you did, then you could bear any kinds of arms, you can't. They limit it because it is merely currently a privilege. They are lobbying to change the privileges.

You don't have a protection against search and seizure. The cops kicked people out of their homes at gunpoint in Boston to look for two teenagers. New Orleans Hurricane they kicked people out of their homes and seized their arms. Police can force you out of the car and arrest you, inventory the car and tow it for failing to signal properly and kill you if you refuse to get out of the car. If you have any children in the car they can send them to CPS all for not signaling correctly.

CPS right now can go to your school and take your children without an order from a judge, without a warrant from a judge, merely just by the word of some lesbian CPS agent saying your child is in immediate danger. Then they have a hearing within 72 hours and you don't get to attend the Ex Parte hearing.

When you are charged with a crime, you are arrested immediately and thrown in a cage and you stay there if the judge doesn't give you the privilege of posting a bond. Judges can refuse bonds, like they did with Manafort. How are you innocent until proven guilty if they put you in a cage from just a charge?

You are all so brainwashed and enslaved you don't even know you are enslaved and you believe in myths like freedom and justice in the USA. Myths like rights and innocent until proven guilty.
Mentalities like yall have are the exact reason we are enslaved.
Burnaby49

Re: jonny sunday's pearls of wisdom

Post by Burnaby49 »

Got it. If you don't have absolutely unlimited rights with no restrictions whatever you have no rights at all. So if you can't personally own nuclear weapons, weapons-grade anthrax, and heavy artillery then we Quatloosian slaves are just deluded fools who can't understand what true freedom is. If that's your argument you win, I can't rebut that premise.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

jonny sunday wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:31 pm[ . . . ]You have privileges in the USA as a Citizen and no rights. You don't have a 2nd Amendment right, if you did, then you could bear any kinds of arms, you can't. [ . . . ] You don't have a protection against search and seizure. [ . . . ] CPS right now can go to your school and take your children without an order from a judge [ . . . ] When you are charged with a crime, you are arrested immediately and thrown in a cage [ . . . ] you don't even know you are enslaved [ . . . ] we are enslaved.
:roll:

My sense is that "jonny sunday" has still not worked out a problem he had when he was a little fellow, a long time ago -- a problem he had with mommie, or with daddy, or both.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

jonny sunday wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:31 pm You all suffer from aphasia. Likely, from vaccination.
Well, this could explain things. Could it be that his Mommy was an anti-vaxxer and that poor little jonny contracted a case of something that eroded what used to be his brain?
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Jonny, it would be like sending Chris Sale up against a Little Leaguer to try to engage you in debate. Your "pearls of wisdom" are more like "road apples" (look that up). If you want to engage us in debate, and have us respond to you, you have to do a lot better than you've already done.

I will address one of your pointless posts, though. As a Bostonian, I am well familiar with the circumstances of the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings. I'll let the currently practicing lawyers cite the law to you; but there are indeed certain circumstances in which you can be involuntarily forced out of your home. Health and safety issues are one; fire is another (and I found that out, recently, much more intimately than I've ever cared to do, when my house caught fire a few weeks ago. After all, it's not conducive to health or safety to remain in a house without heat, light or water, and where hazardous conditions exist); and an imminent threat to health and safety, caused by someone like Dzhokar Tsarnaev, exists, and law enforcement personnel are actively engaged in trying to bring it under control. If Tsarnaev had invaded MY neighborhood, and the cops told me and my wife to leave our house for the sake of our own safety, we'd be out in a heartbeat.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

If Tsarnaev had invaded MY neighborhood, and the cops told me and my wife to leave our house for the sake of our own safety, we'd be out in a heartbeat.
That's because you're not a true patriot ardently defending the rights that your founding fathers fought and died for. If you can't stay in your burning house while it collapses around you so that you can engage in your second amendment right to make massive explosive devices then the constitution is a farce and you have no real rights at all. You might as well be Canadians!

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Jonny's a victim of his own making by adopting semantic absolutism in a world where absolutes cannot survive in an organized society.

We do have protection against search and seizure but the concepts of "reasonable suspicion" and "probable cause" apply. Yes, there is a potential for temporary incarceration but the timelines are short unless the prosecutor decides there is a case to be pursued.

And yes, there are established legal entities that have the authority to act on behalf of minor children who may be at risk because of the behavior of the adults in their lives. Those agencies aren't perfect and the anecdotal evidence of their abuses is frequently posted on the internet. That doesn't mean parents don't have the right to raise their children. The vast majority go through life without any involvement of any agency.

But I guess it is somehow cathartic for you to promote the old mythologies.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent

I like that, "semantic absolutism" very good term and very appropriate and VERY descriptive. The roadmap to maximum fail.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Are you accusing him of being anti-semantic?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders