jonny sunday's pearls of wisdom

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Shrout, Winston

Post by NYGman »

The moderation also does nothing for good PMs which he had sent to me, and presumably others
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

benlowrey wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:58 pmNew user Phillipper Merlin is Jonny sunday.
Thank you, Ben. Now that you mention it, I agree. Certain things match up.

We don't permit sock puppets. phlip has phlopped. If jonny wants to post, let him behave.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
benlowrey
Swabby
Swabby

Post by benlowrey »

He just unleashed a tyrade of verbal abuse and threats at me on Facebook. Very sad. We use to be friends but the wheels seem to have fallen off his wagon.

I wouldn’t mind a sensible debate about the pros and cons of Winston shrout but Jonny Sunday doesn’t know how to have a sensible conversation, he immediately becomes argumentative

I know this is a little off topic but the Sov Cit stuff is pretty similar to flat earth. It attracts the same lost souls
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

wserra wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:41 pm[ . . . ] phlip has phlopped.
...which makes me ponder whether phlip the phlopper has a phlair for self-phlagellation -- with a phlurry of phluent, phlamboyantly phlogistic phlourishes.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Famspear wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:45 pm
wserra wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:41 pm[ . . . ] phlip has phlopped.
...which makes me ponder whether phlip the phlopper has a phlair for self-phlagellation -- with a phlurry of phluent, phlamboyantly phlogistic phlourishes.
Fooey on him.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

So Jonny Sunday what have you to say now? Poor ole "Loseston" Shrout is now a wanted man, who when found and arrested, will spend the rest of his life behind bars never to see freedom again. He has given up his rights to appeal, and is on the run, not the actions of an innocent man who possess the necessary magical words, knowledge of the law, and a claims to be an expert in tax, to be able to free himself from the imposition of the will of the IRS via the legal process. If his interpretation of the law is so cute and dry, and correct, why run?

You may say, ole Loseston can't get a fair trial, that TBTP don't want to let him get away with it because then everyone would do it. However isn't that the whole purpose of the law, to ensure people pay the appropriate tax due. While the rest of the country sees Loseston as a conniving old man trying to get away without paying taxes by inventing an excuse and then passing himself off as an expert and charging to pass on this misinformation and lack of knowledge, telling everybody that his theories have a basis in law when they clearly do not, only a select few continue to support him, JS being our local one. Not only is he an awful person, bit he got others into tax trouble needlessly, and really harmed these people, and charged them for the privilege.

I hope Jonny can see the failure of this loser, and acknowledge the damage he left in his wake. Guys like Loseston put on this front and exude confidence. The be charismatic, and are adept in playing of their audiences preconceptions. People who come to hear him already have some distrust in the government and it's agencies, and many believe the rich are able to pay for loopholes that reduce or eliminate their tax, so why shouldn't Joe Average be let in on these secrets too.

Jonny, no matter how much you want to believe in Loseston, your belief will not make his theories true. He is a fugitive because he tried to use them. At some point you need to admit he was wrong, and is just another crackpot. Kids believe in Santa, doesn't mean they can make him real. They grow up and realize Santa was just a story they wanted to hear. Jonny, time to grow up, santa isn't real, and Loseston is wrong about tax, and by running has confirmed this.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
benlowrey
Swabby
Swabby

Post by benlowrey »

I’ll tell you what Jonny Sunday believes
I know him well

Jonny Sunday still thinks the magic paperwork works, and if you don’t agree that means you have Stockholm syndrome.

Jonny Sunday thinks blaming Winston for misleading people means you have a victim mentality and you’re not taking responsibility for your life.

He still takes Gordon’s romantic words of encouragement literally about being the creator of everything in your world.

He thinks because a judge said hello to him at the golf course one day, that means all the magic paperwork works. It hasn’t occurred to him the judge was just being polite.

Jonny Sunday thinks (as all commercial redemption whakko’s do) that just because a bank gave up chasing a unsecured debt, that means the magic paperwork works and the government has to bend to your will, with all matters, even criminal charges.

In short, Jonny Sunday is dumb and deluded
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

Yall are so full of hate. Lol. It's funny, I get moderated for saying things the echo chamber doesn't like. Yall gang up on me and go off on me with theories about what I think and believe, totally off topic, and the moderators just let yall go because the moderator loves the echo chamber and the ganging up too. Get a life. Instead of getting a thrill out of hating on Winston and others. Winston isn't in jail. But yall are mentally jailed by your hatred of others. If this post even makes it past the moderator.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Yes, we know he’s not in jail. Because he’s decided to run away and become a fugitive, not because any of the paperwork he sold to people worked.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

jonny sunday wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:06 pm Yall are so full of hate. Lol. It's funny, I get moderated for saying things the echo chamber doesn't like. Yall gang up on me and go off on me with theories about what I think and believe, totally off topic, and the moderators just let yall go because the moderator loves the echo chamber and the ganging up too. Get a life. Instead of getting a thrill out of hating on Winston and others. Winston isn't in jail. But yall are mentally jailed by your hatred of others. If this post even makes it past the moderator.
No -- as I told you in the PM, you got moderated for not following the rules. And, as for being "mentally jailed", the same could be said of you, since you are still peddling the same horsefeathers. Winston is not in jail, to be true; but you are oblivious to the fact that, as has been pointed out to you repeatedly, it's often possible to delay the day of reporting, in cases like this. And now, he's a fugitive from justice; so assuming that he hasn't fled the country, with his tail between his legs, he will absolutely wind up in jail, once he is bagged on his fugitive warrant.

You have yet to show us any evidence that Winston is not in jail because the criminal case against him lacks any legal merit -- and that's REAL legal merit, not what exists in your fantasies.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:57 pm
jonny sunday wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:06 pm Yall are so full of hate. Lol. It's funny, I get moderated for saying things the echo chamber doesn't like. Yall gang up on me and go off on me with theories about what I think and believe, totally off topic, and the moderators just let yall go because the moderator loves the echo chamber and the ganging up too. Get a life. Instead of getting a thrill out of hating on Winston and others. Winston isn't in jail. But yall are mentally jailed by your hatred of others. If this post even makes it past the moderator.
No -- as I told you in the PM, you got moderated for not following the rules. And, as for being "mentally jailed", the same could be said of you, since you are still peddling the same horsefeathers. Winston is not in jail, to be true; but you are oblivious to the fact that, as has been pointed out to you repeatedly, it's often possible to delay the day of reporting, in cases like this. And now, he's a fugitive from justice; so assuming that he hasn't fled the country, with his tail between his legs, he will absolutely wind up in jail, once he is bagged on his fugitive warrant.

You have yet to show us any evidence that Winston is not in jail because the criminal case against him lacks any legal merit -- and that's REAL legal merit, not what exists in your fantasies.

I'm not peddling Winston's use of instruments like he did. I never have. Not once in any of my posts. Some of the things he discussed in his videos and seminars, which I bought many of and attended a seminar in Phoenix, work 100% of the time. I know because I spent a lot of time in court and in doing administrative processes and had multiple successes in criminal and civil court. I pay my taxes. I don't send instruments. I don't use 1099OID etc. But MANY of the other concepts work 100% of the time. I have first hand knowledge.

I think it is sick that yall spend so much time wanting Winston to go to jail. Why? Yall are looking out for the world against Charlatans? Do you go after religious leaders? How about the catholic priests who rape little boys and girls? Yall doing something about them? Why do you care about Winston going to jail ? Have you ever heard of Rwanda? Tens of thousands killed before sundown. Nobody's killed people that fast since Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Did you bat an eye? Did you join Amnesty International, Oxfam, Save the Whales, Greenpeace, or something? No. One tax dodger gets loose and you throw a hissy fit.

If you are so concerned about Charlatans, why do you buddy up with Ben Lowrey? Are you aware for years he ran websites for financial gain spreading the information, which he didn't understand, from Winston, Brandon, Gordon Hall, Dean Clifford, Robert Menard, Harris etc... All of it. What brought Ben Lowrey to the "SovCit" movement? Was he a lost little boy, desperate to have a life, like a flat earther? Do you know Ben Lowrey created his own license plates for his little motor scooter and almost cried when the policeman arrested him? Shouldn't Ben Lowrey pay the price like Winston for sending out SovCit information for financial gain? How many people went to jail from listening to the stuff Ben Lowrey spread like wildfire for his own financial gain?

Winston isn't in jail. I hope he is living it up in Costa Rica while yall seethe over him not being held accountable for paying taxes while you slave your lives away paying yours. It's almost April 15. Make sure you send your hard earned money to the private foreign entities of the Federal Reserve Bank.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

jonny sunday wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:06 pm Yall are so full of hate. Lol. It's funny, I get moderated for saying things the echo chamber doesn't like. Yall gang up on me and go off on me with theories about what I think and believe, totally off topic......
By your words you are justified, and by your words you are condemned. Are grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles?

Here are your words, jonny:
Acting like yall are all experts in the law, however you have no clue why he is still free, after a couple years. This should be a wake up call for you morons.
.....the haters on this site appear to be a bunch of morons who think they know the law.......
Winston isn't ever going to jail. He knows the court system better than any of you, the prosecutors and the guys masquerading in the black robes.
I’m just laughing at you morons for being morons [ . . . ]
All you slavery loving self proclaimed legal experts spend your time bashing someone looking for a way out of this debt slavery and I'm the angry one. Whatever. Why do you care? All your government leaders are a bunch of criminals.
You all suffer from aphasia. Likely, from vaccination.
Winston Shrout is not in jail, but yall are enslaved by your ignorance and cowardice.
I'd rather hang out with Winston in jail, if they ever get him in there, than any of you cowards in "The Free World".
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Re: jonny sunday's pearls of wisdom

Post by Famspear »

jonny sunday wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:31 pm....think it is sick that yall spend so much time wanting Winston to go to jail. Why? Yall are looking out for the world against Charlatans?
No, you do not think that it's "sick" that we spend "so much time wanting Winston to go to jail." And, no we don't spend "so much time wanting Winston to go to jail." We spend exactly the right amount of time discussing his case. He's a crook -- a convicted felon who engaged in scams. The very purpose of this web site is to discuss people who engage in scams.
Do you go after religious leaders? How about the catholic priests who rape little boys and girls? Yall doing something about them? Why do you care about Winston going to jail ? Have you ever heard of Rwanda? Tens of thousands killed before sundown. Nobody's killed people that fast since Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Did you bat an eye? Did you join Amnesty International, Oxfam, Save the Whales, Greenpeace, or something? No.
Neither we nor anyone else in this world needs to do any of those things in order to be justified in what we write about Winston Shrout. Grow up, jonny.
One tax dodger gets loose and you throw a hissy fit.
No, we don't "throw a hissy fit."

And, no, Shrout is not the only tax dodger who "gets loose." Indeed, most tax dodgers in the United States -- even the ones that the IRS knows are committing tax crimes -- are never even going to be charged with a crime. You won't see me or anyone else here throwing a "hissy fit" about that.

Look at the language of your posts, and compare it to the language of most of the posts of the regulars here, jonny.

You are obviously throwing yet another one of your hissy fits. You are falsely accusing others of what you are doing. You are engaging in something that psychologists call projection.
If you are so concerned about Charlatans, why do you buddy up with Ben Lowrey?
What do you mean, "buddy up with Ben Lowrey"? "Buddy up???" He is another poster on this thread. By the way: He actually follows the rules of the forum. You did not, and so you were put on moderated status.
Shouldn't Ben Lowrey pay the price like Winston for sending out SovCit information for financial gain? How many people went to jail from listening to the stuff Ben Lowrey spread like wildfire for his own financial gain?
If you have some evidence that anybody has broken some law somewhere, you have my permission to notify the applicable law enforcement agency.
Winston isn't in jail. I hope he is living it up in Costa Rica while yall seethe over him not being held accountable for paying taxes while you slave your lives away paying yours.
Sorry, but you won't see many regulars here "seething" -- over Winston Shrout or over any other crook. I do notice that you are seething, though. Your anger practically explodes in the language you use in your posts. Perhaps you should ask yourself the question: Why is that, jonny? Why are you angry?

And, ask your self: Why is your anger directed at the regulars in this forum? We're not the ones breaking the law. We're not the ones conning people. We're not the ones engaged in scams. You don't seem to be angry at Winston Shrout, but you obviously are angry at the people who exposed him. And, you're obviously angry that he got caught. You're not fooling anyone.
It's almost April 15. Make sure you send your hard earned money to the private foreign entities of the Federal Reserve Bank.
Ah, more tax protester/sov cit/evil international banksters nonsense. You are full of baloney.

And, get a clue: There is no such thing as the "private foreign entities of the Federal Reserve Bank," jonny. You've been reading a lot of crap on the internet. By the way: Lecturing other people about the Federal Reserve System, or about banking, will not help your credibility. You don't know anything about the Federal Reserve System, or about how banking works.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

I think it is sick that yall spend so much time wanting Winston to go to jail. Why? Yall are looking out for the world against Charlatans? Do you go after religious leaders? How about the catholic priests who rape little boys and girls? Yall doing something about them? Why do you care about Winston going to jail ? Have you ever heard of Rwanda? Tens of thousands killed before sundown. Nobody's killed people that fast since Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Did you bat an eye? Did you join Amnesty International, Oxfam, Save the Whales, Greenpeace, or something? No. One tax dodger gets loose and you throw a hissy fit.
None of those issues relate to the core concern of this site: financial fraud.
Make sure you send your hard earned money to the private foreign entities of the Federal Reserve Bank.
You just can't post without getting something totally wrong.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Johnny, Winny was indicted, charged, tried, and convicted of the crime(s) listed. Those are facts. He is at all times a liar, a fraud, a cheat, and a conman. Those are facts. Everyone who uses his BS loses and loses expensively and spectacularly. Including and particularly himself. He was given his day in court, and then allowed to appeal his conviction. He then ran, like the vermin and coward he is, before the proverbial ink was even dry on the filed papers. Those are facts. Added to that WINNY. IS. A. COWARD!!!! Those are all facts.

You have been moderated for not the least of reasons in that you have to date posted next to nothing of actual content or value. Your posts generally consist or repetition and vitriol, heavily larded with amazingly broad and all encompassing ignorance. Mostly though you can't seem to play nice with others and be civil, and your potty mouth is tiresome. If I, or any of the other members for that matter, were interested in that I'm sure we could find a convenient three year old to fill the vacuum your silence creates. Obviously. Not. Though.

Oh, and FWIW, the Federal Reserve is NOT owned by foreign corporations. It is a creature of the Congress and they can change alter or destroy it at their pleasure, so he who can do that is the true owner. The so called "stock" of the Federal Reserve Banks is more in the realm of a membership certificate, and conveys no real trappings or powers or rights of ownership or control, as each bank can only hold so many, they are non-transferable, and they cannot be aggregated. So, yet again, YOU. ARE. WRONG! Have a nice day. :D
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

jonnysunday wrote:

"I think it is sick that yall spend so much time wanting Winston to go to jail. Why? Yall are looking out for the world against Charlatans? Do you go after religious leaders? How about the catholic priests who rape little boys and girls? Yall doing something about them? Why do you care about Winston going to jail ? Have you ever heard of Rwanda? Tens of thousands killed before sundown. Nobody's killed people that fast since Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Did you bat an eye? Did you join Amnesty International, Oxfam, Save the Whales, Greenpeace, or something? No. One tax dodger gets loose and you throw a hissy fit."

You are deep into playing the "whatabout" game. jonny. We are aware about all of those other things; but this is not the forum where those things are discussed. And no, we aren't "throw[ing] a hissy fit," jonny. We are calling out every scammer, like Winston, who plays games with the tax laws and then tries to weasel out of the consequences.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:19 am Oh, and FWIW, the Federal Reserve is NOT owned by foreign corporations. It is a creature of the Congress and they can change alter or destroy it at their pleasure, so he who can do that is the true owner. The so called "stock" of the Federal Reserve Banks is more in the realm of a membership certificate, and conveys no real trappings or powers or rights of ownership or control, as each bank can only hold so many, they are non-transferable, and they cannot be aggregated. So, yet again, YOU. ARE. WRONG! Have a nice day. :D
All true. Moreover, the only banks that can hold that stock are U.S. banks; no foreign corporations need apply.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
lurker9000
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by lurker9000 »

You are deep into playing the "whatabout" game. jonny. We are aware about all of those other things; but this is not the forum where those things are discussed. And no, we aren't "throw[ing] a hissy fit," jonny. We are calling out every scammer, like Winston, who plays games with the tax laws and then tries to weasel out of the consequences.
Exactly! The argument that there are other worse people out there is used to justify all sorts of behavior. I see it when someone gets pulled over and says everyone speeds, I am waiting for the officer to say but you got caught. What Winston did was bad, his scheme doesn't work his scheme put his own step daughter in jail. He has taken hundreds of thousands of dollars to promote a scheme that usually leads to financial ruin, jail or both. Winston is a snake oil salesman and belongs in jail.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

Whataboutism has become the plague of our intellectual times. Somehow large groups of sloppy thinkers somehow believe that what others have done is a defense for bad behavior on their part.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
benlowrey
Swabby
Swabby

Post by benlowrey »

You won’t get any sense out of Johnny Sunday. he thinks the act of disagreeing with him = hate. His mind is spaghetti. It’s a total waste of time arguing with him.