jonny sunday's pearls of wisdom

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: jonny sunday's pearls of wisdom

Post by Famspear »

An interesting feature of what might be jonny's multiple transferences is this seeming contradiction: he might be both subconsciously attacking the father (with the Quatloos regulars as the substituted object) and subconsciously defending (i.e., yearning for reconciliation with and approval from) the father (with Winston Shrout as the substituted object).
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Duke2Earl wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:10 pm My question is simple....why is Jonny and ape boy still here at all? Anyone even partly sane who believed we were the soulless dictators they claim we are would have left to sell their snake oil at more receptive venues....lord knows there are enough places on the internet to do so. But somehow they just can't resist trying to make us accept their lies and "respect" them. Daddy syndrome perhaps?
It's an ego trip for them. They venture onto our shores, intending to force us to confront the error of our ways; and when their troll-idiocies get sliced, diced, hung, drawn and quartered, they go onto more congenial sites and crow loudly about how "I challenged the Quatlosers to confront my truths; and they wouldn't or couldn't do it!" Bonus points are earned for moderation; and double bonus points are earned for a banning.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

There are a lot of possibilities, and I have been pondering them, but for the most part Jonny strikes me as a true believer/wannabe acolyte who is convinced he has the irrefutable truth in his hands and gets quite upset when not only refutes it but slices and dices it leaving him the only option of blindly striking out in impotent two year old temper tantrum rage and "fowl" language.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

apefarms wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:44 pmHaha, you gotta love all the losers here asking Jonny for court cases proving his theory when what he's claiming really takes place outside the jurisdiction.
And that, of course, turns out to be false. I'm sure you're all shocked.

From Gordon Hall's old site, YouHaveTheRight.com (now updated to YouHaveAVisitor.com, reflecting Gordie's changed circumstances):
April 9, 2012 -- Jonny Sunday court success story
Jonny Sunday gives an extensive acccount of his experiences in court regarding his case.

April 2, 2012 -- Jonny Sunday tells his court experience
Jonny Sunday tells of how he handled his case with several conditional acceptances with the opposing attorney.
Doesn't seem like "outside the jurisdiction" to me.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

wserra wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:12 pm
apefarms wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:44 pmHaha, you gotta love all the losers here asking Jonny for court cases proving his theory when what he's claiming really takes place outside the jurisdiction.
And that, of course, turns out to be false. I'm sure you're all shocked.

From Gordon Hall's old site, YouHaveTheRight.com (now updated to YouHaveAVisitor.com, reflecting Gordie's changed circumstances):
April 9, 2012 -- Jonny Sunday court success story
Jonny Sunday gives an extensive acccount of his experiences in court regarding his case.

April 2, 2012 -- Jonny Sunday tells his court experience
Jonny Sunday tells of how he handled his case with several conditional acceptances with the opposing attorney.
Doesn't seem like "outside the jurisdiction" to me.
YouHaveARight.com was not Gordon Hall's website. It was someone else, and I've forgotten his name now.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Alright, Hall's page on forgotten-his-name-now's site. Whatever.

But since you're following along, jonny, how about identifying the case? You know, most people who really do kick butt and want to brag about it are more than willing to do so. Case name, date, court, docket/index number will be fine.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

wserra wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:33 pm Alright, Hall's page on forgotten-his-name-now's site. Whatever.

But since you're following along, jonny, how about identifying the case? You know, most people who really do kick butt and want to brag about it are more than willing to do so. Case name, date, court, docket/index number will be fine.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
apefarms
Swabby
Swabby

Post by apefarms »

Haha, you gotta love Wserra's attempt at introducing hearsay evidence into this thread - pathetic.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

apefarms wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:01 pm Haha, you gotta love Wserra's attempt at introducing hearsay evidence into this thread - pathetic.
Explain how it would be hearsay.
:beatinghorse:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
notorial dissent

apefarms wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:01 pm Haha, you gotta love Wserra's attempt at introducing hearsay evidence into this thread - pathetic.
And EXACTLY what "hearsay evidence" would that be? Please feel free to quote, in fact I insist.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:42 am
And EXACTLY what "hearsay evidence" would that be? Please feel free to quote, in fact I insist.
If you wish to be proper, court records are public records which are allowed in by an exception to the hearsay rule. "Try" again Apefarms. I won't hold my breath.
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
Dark Optimist
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Dark Optimist »

And since Quatloos is not a court, why would hearsay evidence matter? jonny sunday doesn't provide any evidence, so there is nothing to judge.
noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by noblepa »

Dark Optimist wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:15 pm And since Quatloos is not a court, why would hearsay evidence matter? jonny sunday doesn't provide any evidence, so there is nothing to judge.
Do you mean to say that Jonny's word isn't enough proof for you?

He wouldn't lie to us, would he?
notorial dissent

Apropos of nothing, Jonny's latest claim is that "Winston is on a beach in Rome". Thought that would lighten the day.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Um, Jonny, the last time I was in Europe, Rome was inland and had no beaches. Did they move it since then?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:24 pm Apropos of nothing, Jonny's latest claim is that "Winston is on a beach in Rome". Thought that would lighten the day.
Sitting in a children's sandbox next to a duckpond doesn't count.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Why should we believe any of jonny's claims about where Winston is? He has a breathtaking record of being wrong on almost everything. If he's right, like a stopped clock, it's coincidental.

jonny has an odd idea of "victory". It's as if the St. Albans Yellow Sox were losing to the Bangor Green Sox, 28-0, at the end of 8 innings, and suddenly raced off the field and disappeared for parts unknown, proclaiming that "THE GREEN SOX NEVER BEAT US!!!!!!!!"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:28 am Why should we believe any of jonny's claims about where Winston is? He has a breathtaking record of being wrong on almost everything. If he's right, like a stopped clock, it's coincidental.

jonny has an odd idea of "victory". It's as if the St. Albans Yellow Sox were losing to the Bangor Green Sox, 28-0, at the end of 8 innings, and suddenly raced off the field and disappeared for parts unknown, proclaiming that "THE GREEN SOX NEVER BEAT US!!!!!!!!"
No reason whatsoever. Just like he lied about that great Roman beach, he's lying about knowing where Winny is. My personal suspicion, he knows less that nothing about Winny, his location, where Rome is, or much of anything.
apefarms
Swabby
Swabby

Post by apefarms »

""Reason [of disaproved post]: Babbling, trolling nonsense. apefarms is, like so many of his type, looking in the wrong place for definitions of legal terms. He uses the Merriam-Webster dictionary version of the term; when even the dulles first-year law student knows that there are many exceptions to the hearsay exclusion rule..""

Irrelevant and nonsense!

But that's ok. I just make a new account - like I've done five times by now.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

I approved the previous post so I could respond:

Better use a new IP address, too, and change your posting style.

A new account won't last two posts.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders