jonny sunday's pearls of wisdom

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: jonny sunday's pearls of wisdom

Post by Famspear »

AndyK wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:45 pm Are you accusing him of being anti-semantic?
:lol:

Carefull! Jonny is easily confused!

:wink:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He needs to tell the Doctor to up the dosage.

And get over the issues with his mother being a waitress, its an honorable profession.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I wonder if we've seen the last of jonny -- the latest in our progression of drive-by trolls.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: Shrout, Winston

Post by jonny sunday »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:54 pm
Famspear wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:52 am
jonny sunday wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:41 pm And Winston is still not in jail, but yall are still self proclaimed legal experts.
Winston is still not in jail, and as far as I can tell, it is still the case that none of the regulars here has proclaimed himself to be a legal expert.

You've been saying that over and over. You're obsessed with this false idea that we are "self-proclaimed" legal experts. You keep saying it, over and over.

Think about what that means, jonny.

:twisted:
It's also worthwhile to remember that many of the regulars here are lawyers, either retired or still in practice, and with extensive experience in the field of law. I'll bet that you can't say the same, jonny.
I am a lawyer and I have about 15 years of experience. I think the slaves who visit this site are mostly BAR Attorneys. See they swore and oath to only use a subset of rules within their crime syndicate and their loyalty is to the court first and the client second. BAR Attorneys are like NASCAR drivers. They have to follow a subset of rules or they don't get to race and their license will be revoked, while I can use rocket fuel and anything I want in the court.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

:haha:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Which planet/universe is your 'experience' on?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Johnny, you're just ever so precious, And. Oh. So. Categorically. And. By. The. Numbers. WRONG.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
morrand
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by morrand »

jonny sunday wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:01 pmI am a lawyer and I have about 15 years of experience.
All on Washington Island, I'm sure:

---
Morrand
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

jonny sunday wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:01 pm
I am a lawyer and I have about 15 years of experience. I think the slaves who visit this site are mostly BAR Attorneys. See they swore and oath to only use a subset of rules within their crime syndicate and their loyalty is to the court first and the client second. BAR Attorneys are like NASCAR drivers. They have to follow a subset of rules or they don't get to race and their license will be revoked, while I can use rocket fuel and anything I want in the court.
I call BS, jonny. If you are indeed a lawyer with 15 years of experience -- in real courts, real legal departments and so on, instead of "common law courts" set up in the back room of Billy Bob's Bait, Tackle, Rod, Gun and Court House -- not only are you a member of the local bar at the very least, you know better than to try to pass that gas about the [sic] BAR. I don't, for a minute, buy the premise that you can "use rocket fuel and anything [you] want in the court", because you have to be a member of the bar to do anything in court (except pro se), and there are pretty severe penalties for not playing by the rules.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

jonny sunday wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:01 pmI can use rocket fuel and anything I want in the court.
Snorting the rocket fuel again. I knew it.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:35 pm Johnny, you're just ever so precious, And. Oh. So. Categorically. And. By. The. Numbers. WRONG.
Can you point out what I was wrong about?
The BAR Attorney's loyalty isn't to the court first and the client second?
The BAR Attorney license can't be revoked for not playing by the courts subset of the law?

From my experience in Texas County Courts, Texas District Courts, and Federal Tax Court in San Antonio, I now have 2 friends who are District Court Judges. 3 friends who are district court prosecutors, and 1 friend who is 2nd highest attorney for pre-trial services. I never got in any trouble for the way I behaved in court. I got handshakes and friendships.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

wserra wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:33 am
jonny sunday wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:01 pmI can use rocket fuel and anything I want in the court.
Snorting the rocket fuel again. I knew it.
Winston Shrout still isn't in jail.
wserra

Post by wserra »

jonny sunday wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:26 pmWinston Shrout still isn't in jail.
Nor do I think he should be.

He was directed to surrender to the institution BOP designates. BOP has not yet designated an institution. Shrout has no place to which to surrender.

Some people are dense.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

and is he really 'free' if he has to keep looking over his shoulder waiting for the hammer to drop?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

jonny sunday wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:25 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:35 pm Johnny, you're just ever so precious, And. Oh. So. Categorically. And. By. The. Numbers. WRONG.
Can you point out what I was wrong about?
The BAR Attorney license can't be revoked for not playing by the courts subset of the law?

From my experience in Texas County Courts, Texas District Courts, and Federal Tax Court in San Antonio, I now have 2 friends who are District Court Judges. 3 friends who are district court prosecutors, and 1 friend who is 2nd highest attorney for pre-trial services. I never got in any trouble for the way I behaved in court. I got handshakes and friendships.
If so, you played by the rules, or played before a judge who was already overworked and was trying to be tolerant of you.

As for your flatulence about the [sic] BAR: if you were a real member of the bar, you'd know enough not to try to pass that gas at us, or make either of your assertions.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

jonny sunday wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:25 pm Can you point out what I was wrong about?

First, what is your fixation on "BAR" attorneys? Any attorney in the United States must pas the bar exam to be permitted to practice before any court. If you are, as you allege, "a lawyer and I have about 15 years of experience," you took, and passed the bar exam in some state. So, I call BS. Post who you are so your claim can be validated with the appropriate bar association. Failure to do so on your part will prove that you are nothing more than a blowhard.

Next (as you would know if you were an attorney) all attorneys are officers of the court and are required to adhere to the rules, procedures, and decorum of the court. That said, all attorney's first loyalty is to the law. They are required to adhere to it and uphold it to the best of their ability. After that, their loyalty is to their client.

As to license revocation, yes, it can happen. But it isn't related to a court's "subset of the law. It is related to the attorney's actions. But, perhaps you know this having been through it?

As to your friends: so what? It doesn't prove anything.

The only thing which will support your claims is a specific reference to your bar membership number and name.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

jonny's fixation on the "BAR" is probably related to the "British Accredited Registry" fable, which holds that lawyers are actually servants of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, once they are sworn in as members of the bar (funny -- I must have missed that part of my ceremony before the Supreme Judicial Court).
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

Just like I stated, a BAR Attorney's first loyalty is to the court and the client second.
When a BAR Attorney gets the license, they agree to adhere to only a subset of law and if they don't they lose their license. One need merely look at the 9th Circuit Court, the DOJ, the FBI to see there is no justice.

In my cases, I have had District Court Judge's compliment me for my knowledge and conduct, in their black robe offer to revoke the bond, issue a warrant, arrest me, then leave the court and change into a plain shirt and dismiss all that. Apologize to me. Shake my hand. Thank me. Befriend me. Have drinks with me. Play golf with me. Invite me in chambers. Stop court and invite me up for a chat when I come visit. One said "we need more people like you to come down here and take your approach and things in this system would run a lot smoother. You have a nice day sir."

I don't owe any of you irresponsible, hating, pieces of trash, slaves, and wards of the state jack squat!!! You should consider yourself blessed than I even choose to visit this bs hating web forum filled with morons who suffer from aphasia.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

Winston Shrout is not in jail, but yall are enslaved by your ignorance and cowardice.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

jonny sunday wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:14 pm In my cases, I have had District Court Judge's compliment me for my knowledge and conduct, in their black robe offer to revoke the bond, issue a warrant, arrest me, then leave the court and change into a plain shirt and dismiss all that. Apologize to me. Shake my hand. Thank me. Befriend me. Have drinks with me. Play golf with me. Invite me in chambers. Stop court and invite me up for a chat when I come visit. One said "we need more people like you to come down here and take your approach and things in this system would run a lot smoother. You have a nice day sir."
The proper fakey-fake intertube lawyer anecdote is "The judge bowed down to me."
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!