jonny sunday's pearls of wisdom

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Shrout, Winston

Post by NYGman »

jonny sunday wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:17 pm
NYGman wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:31 pm
jonny sunday wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:13 pm I'd rather hang out with Winston in jail, if they ever get him in there, than any of you cowards in "The Free World".
You can meet him at FCI Sheridan after January 7 at 2 p.m, his surrender time. You may want to check their visiting hours, he could probably use a friendly person to talk to.
This didn't age well. LMAO. Winston Shrout is still not in jail self proclaimed law experts.
Ummmm no, because a bit below my post you will see another post where he has won a temporary stay of execution, delaying the inevitable.

While you were quick to jump on here after the 7th, to say he is still free, I doubt you will return after he turns himself in, to admit you were wrong... We all knew he would be out for a bit longer, and you have been told multiple times, that the wheels of justice turn slowly. It may take a bit more time, but Winny will be spending his last days inside a prison cell, that is unless he dies first.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Jonny Sunday

FORMAL WARNING

Repetitive posts (especially those with no serious content), such as you made above, are a violation of forum rules
Additional such nonsense will result in actions.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

Famspear wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:23 pm
jonny sunday wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:18 pmLMAO.
No. "LMAO" is an abbreviation for "laughing my ass off." You're not doing that. You're scared.
Winston Shrout is still not in jail self proclaimed law experts. I'm the only one who has been accurate on here. lol
So far, you've been wrong about everything. And the regulars here have been right about everything.

You're still falsely referring to the regulars here as "self proclaimed legal experts." You keep doing that -- over and over and over. As I have said before, no regular here has proclaimed himself or herself as a "legal expert." The fact that you yourself keep using that term means that you yourself do recognize the regulars here as legal experts. And that scares you.

8)

You're making it appear that you aren't man enough to make a prediction about Winston Shrout's future. You're afraid.

You should be.
AndyK wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:52 pm Jonny Sunday

FORMAL WARNING

Repetitive posts (especially those with no serious content), such as you made above, are a violation of forum rules
:twisted:
I'm not afraid at all. I pay my taxes like a good slave. I adhere to all the legal rules for slaves. I have 13 years of court experience and a report with the major judges in my city and county. I didn't do what Winston did. I am not afraid he will go to jail. He very well may, but HE SURE HASN'T YET, and yall self proclaimed law experts all said he would over and over again. Winston Shrout is NOT IN JAIL and yall are triggered. LMAO.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

FORMAL WARNING

Agree with yall or be banned?
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

NYGman wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:25 pm
jonny sunday wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:17 pm
NYGman wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:31 pm

You can meet him at FCI Sheridan after January 7 at 2 p.m, his surrender time. You may want to check their visiting hours, he could probably use a friendly person to talk to.
This didn't age well. LMAO. Winston Shrout is still not in jail self proclaimed law experts.
Ummmm no, because a bit below my post you will see another post where he has won a temporary stay of execution, delaying the inevitable.

While you were quick to jump on here after the 7th, to say he is still free, I doubt you will return after he turns himself in, to admit you were wrong... We all knew he would be out for a bit longer, and you have been told multiple times, that the wheels of justice turn slowly. It may take a bit more time, but Winny will be spending his last days inside a prison cell, that is unless he dies first.
Absolutely, I will admit I am wrong. I am an adult. I have no problem being responsible and I'd be happy to admit I am wrong if I ever turn out to be. How about yall? Yall going to admit yall said he was going to jail for years now and he is FREE and not in jail.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

FORMAL WARNING

I am just responding to the people addressing me. Sometimes the response is similar because those people are saying similar things to me.
morrand

Post by morrand »

jonny sunday wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:00 pm I am just responding to the people addressing me. Sometimes the response is similar because those people are saying similar things to me.
That is false. I did not address you in my post. You replied anyway.
---
Morrand
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

jonny sunday wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:58 pm Absolutely, I will admit I am wrong. I am an adult.
evidence to the contrary shows you are not.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

jonny sunday wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:56 pm
I'm not afraid at all. I pay my taxes like a good slave. I adhere to all the legal rules for slaves. I have 13 years of court experience and a report with the major judges in my city and county. I didn't do what Winston did. I am not afraid he will go to jail. He very well may, but HE SURE HASN'T YET, and yall self proclaimed law experts all said he would over and over again. Winston Shrout is NOT IN JAIL and yall are triggered. LMAO.
You're no lawyer. Anyone able to get through law school and pass the bar examination would be literate enough to talk about their "rapport" with the major judges...," not "report".

So there may have been a delay in Winston Shrout going behind bars. Well, la-dee-dah. Big deal. Dog Bites Man. The bottom line is, he WILL go there, eventually. I'd ask you for proof that he won't; but you are too much of a faker to be able to provide that.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

FORMAL WARNING

Agree with yall or be banned?
No, Blackstone. Just -- wait for it -- stop repeating the same thing, over and over again, in multiple posts.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

jonny wrote:
Absolutely, I will admit I am wrong. I am an adult. I have no problem being responsible and I'd be happy to admit I am wrong if I ever turn out to be [ . . . ]
No, you're not an adult. Not mentally. And you won't be happy to admit you're wrong. You've been wrong before, and you haven't admitted it.
How about yall? Yall going to admit yall said he was going to jail for years now and he is FREE and not in jail.
Yes, how about "us"? You still haven't identified anything that we have been wrong about.

:twisted:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Johnny,

Mr. Shrout has simply delayed reporting to serve his sentence. That happens all the time. It proves nothing.

Yes, you are absolutely right. Shrout is not in jail, yet. The key word being "yet".

However, that is not the issue. He may, by the simple expedient of dying before he is finally forced to serve his sentence and thereby "never" go to jail. That hardly counts.

If an appellate court were to rule that his conviction or sentence were somehow invalid, that would be something different. So far, that has not happened and there are no signs that it is going to happen. If, however, it should happen, I'm sure that the people here arguing that he will go to jail, will admit they were wrong. Will you come back and admit you are wrong when he does go to jail?

IANAL, but I doubt that the court is going to delay his sentence much longer. Eventually, he will go to jail, unless he dies first.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

jonny sunday wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:56 pmAgree with yall or be banned?
Nope. Stop behaving like a third-grader at recess - "Nyah, nyah, nyah" - or be banned.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:45 am
You're no lawyer. Anyone able to get through law school and pass the bar examination would be literate enough to talk about their "rapport" with the major judges...," not "report".

So there may have been a delay in Winston Shrout going behind bars. Well, la-dee-dah. Big deal. Dog Bites Man. The bottom line is, he WILL go there, eventually. I'd ask you for proof that he won't; but you are too much of a faker to be able to provide that.
I hate spelling errors. You get a couple letters wrong and your whole post is urined.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

jonny sunday wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:33 pm

[/quote]

I hate spelling errors. You get a couple letters wrong and your whole post is urined.
[/quote]

On the other hand, if you are the lawyer which you claim to be, you will know that precision in spelling is a required tool of the trade.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Winny was indicted, arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced in the courts, that same court stayed the execution of his sentence pending his appeal. All part of the judicial process. What will happen next is now up to the Appeals Court. That too is part of the judicial process.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:00 pm
jonny sunday wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:33 pm

[/quote]

On the other hand, if you are the lawyer which you claim to be, you will know that precision in spelling is a required tool of the trade.
[/quote]

The record can always be corrected with a simple Notice of Forgiveness of Mistake.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

jonny sunday wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:28 pm .....

The record can always be corrected with a simple Notice of Forgiveness of Mistake.
Of which there doesn't appear to be any legal reference outside your pseudo-lawyer mind.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

You aren't familiar with a thing called NOTICE?
You can name a NOTICE anything you want.
I've titled them this very thing and never had an issue.
Hell, I wrote one on a half piece a paper with a golf pencil while in jail for making a mistake in court, and the judge popped me right out the next day.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

AndyK wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:31 pm
jonny sunday wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:28 pm .....

Of which there doesn't appear to be any legal reference outside your pseudo-lawyer mind.
If you don't like the title, just use this title. "NOTICE"
You're welcome. This isn't legal advice.