Hendrickson CtC scam forum re-opened

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Hendrickson CtC scam forum re-opened

Post by Burnaby49 »

Actually, I was hit by another vehicle from behind once, when I was in the Ford Pinto. I was stopped at a red light and someone came up behind me and misjudged. This would have been in the early 1970s. Fortunately, it was just a small bump, and nothing happened.
Exactly the same thing happened to me in the early 70s in my Datsun 510 except that he drove into me at road speed. I saw him coming in rear view, knew he couldn't stop, and had time to brace myself and slam on brake so I didn't get slammed into car just ahead. I was ok but rear of car demolished.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Well, it turns out that Hendrickson himself was at the February 16 meeting in Arlington -- see http://www.losthorizons.com/Newsletter.htm . Note to all you non-Texans: Arlington is not and never has been in Dallas, even though it's where the Cowboys play.

If I had known Pete was going to be there I would have seriously considered going, but my wife and I had made dinner plans that were far more important than confronting that gasbag (I made the right choice -- the prime rib and wine were delicious). But it seems he's doing another seminar in Columbia, SC in April, so anyone in that area should thinks about attending.
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

A good meal, particularly prime rib, over that gasbag, NO CHOICE AT ALL.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

If he were going to be just outside the walls of The Well Armed Bunker Complex, I think trimming my toenails would be more important.

Prime Rib wouldn't even be close...even if I were Vegan.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Blowhard Hendrickson is not totally happy with the way the re-opened losthorizons forum is working

Excerpts from a recent post by His Haughtyness:
Some Important Words For National Forum Participants (And Everyone Else)
Many of you seem to be forgetting what the forum is for, and is not for...

WHAT THE FORUM IS FOR: Helping and encouraging each other (and those reading forum posts from behind the glass) in outreach efforts (an exciting new example of which is discussed further on in this article).

What it is NOT for: Seeking advice from each other on what to do about some tax agency stall or balkiness or intimidation tactic.
Translation:

I, Paralogistic, Prevaricating Pete, do not want anyone to see any evidence that my scheme does not work. My fools -- I mean, my followers -- should be talking only positive talk. I don't want to see you posting any discussions about the problems you are having as a result of using my scheme.

8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

On the subject of hiding things from His Flummoxed Followers: To His credit, the Haughty, Humiliated Hendrickson still has some references on His web site to the fact that His wife spent time in Federal prison in connection with the Cracking the Code scam.

I believe there is little if anything on the web site about the fact that Flummoxed Followers like Roger Charles Menner, Carmen D’Agostino, Gregory P. Boyd, Michael O’Daniel, James A. Stuart, James R. Back, and Peter A. Giambalvo went to Federal prison for using the scam. Apparently nothing about the fact that His Haughtyness actually testified about His scheme in Boyd’s trial -- to no avail.

There is little if anything on his web site about the fact that He Himself spent nearly two years in Federal prison (June of 2010 to June 2012) for using the scam. Little if anything about His prior Federal prison term in the 1990s (also tax related), either. Also, I see nothing about His February 2019 defeat in U.S. Tax Court regarding His use of the scam on His own tax returns.

He suggests to His Flummoxed Followers that they use “lawsuits” against the Internal Revenue Service if the IRS is “balky” at coughing up tax refund payments based on claims filed using his Cracking the Code scheme -- yet He fails to mention that neither He or anyone else has ever had even one success in Federal court doing that.

Looks like His Haughtyness is "balky" when it comes to extended discussions of certain in-con-veeeeeeeeeen-ient details . . . . .

:twisted:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

For some details on Preposterous Pete's scam, see:

http://tpgurus.wikidot.com/peter-hendrickson
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

In fairness to Hendrickson, I note that I used the "search" function on his web site, and I am finding some of the details on folks like Menner, Boyd, etc.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I think what he means is "This Forum is for advertising purposes, not for actual information. You are free to post your endorsements of my brilliance, for as long as it takes the IRS to catch you doing what I tell you to do. But when it goes sideways, I expect you to sit down, shut up and smile.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Gregg wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:49 am I think what he means is "This Forum is for advertising purposes, not for actual information. You are free to post your endorsements of my brilliance, for as long as it takes the IRS to catch you doing what I tell you to do. But when it goes sideways, I expect you to sit down, shut up and smile.
Exactly.

Uh, oh. Wait a minute! Another Clueless Crackhead is breaking the rules of the losthorizons forum!

On November 24, 2019, “Tony Jackson” wrote:
I’m currently trying to figure out the next course of action for my problem children of 2014 and 2015. As I previously posted here some time ago, I have a long string of successful filings from 2002-2013 and again with 2016-2017. Right in the middle of all this the IRS made a vicious attempt to get me in line for 14 &15. No matter how many times I responded they ignored me. I received a letter yesterday telling me about a lien. I never thought it would get this far but it has. I'm currently researching LH for info[,] and plan to amend both these years too. Only to reestablish what I filed the first time, not to cave to them of course.

Does anyone have any personal experience in dealing with this here? If so I'm all ears. Although most of my true finds come from CTC but I have gotten some great info here too way back when. Ohio btw.
--from the losthorizons dot com forum (emphasis added).

http://losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3344

Tony, you are a bad boy! The losthorizons forum is not there for you to ask whether anyone else has personal experience in dealing with a Federal tax lien imposed in connection with your use of the Cracking the Code scam! Please go back and re-read the words of Prevaricatin’ Pete, High Highness the Haughty Hendrickson, the Fabulous Felon:
WHAT THE FORUM IS FOR: Helping and encouraging each other (and those reading forum posts from behind the glass) in outreach efforts [ . . . ]

What it is NOT for: Seeking advice from each other on what to do about some tax agency stall or balkiness or intimidation tactic.

LET ME SAY AGAIN what I have said so often before: All tax agency stalls or balkiness or intimidation efforts are made in order to distract you from doing the only thing that will actually defeat the schemers: Waking up other people.
Tony, your only proper role is to take your lumps from the Internal Revenue Service without mentioning any of your problems caused by your use of the Cracking the Code scam! All your posts and all your public commentary should be limited to trying to drag in more and more Foolish Followers for the Fabulous Felon! What are you trying to do, ruin Peter’s day? Shame on you!

:twisted:
notorial dissent

Definitely NOT for documenting your past, present, and imminent fails.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Justin Gilmore, who posted earlier this year at Prevaricatin’ Pete’s re-opened forum, has lost his U.S. Tax Court case. The Court noted that Gilmore had argued that “the income tax is an excise tax that only imposes liability if the taxpayer engages in certain, ill-defined ‘privileged activities’ “. The Court stated that Gilmore and his co-petitioner “contend only that the wages and other payments they received from various sources are not taxable income under relevant law.” The income in question consisted of compensation Gilmore received from Ricoh, Inc., compensation received by his co-petitioner from GEICO Insurance Company, plus various items of non-employee compensation, and a taxable distribution from an individual retirement account. The Internal Revenue Service had asserted tax deficiencies for 2014, 2015, and 2016 in total of $22,974.

The Tax Court upheld the $22,974 in tax deficiencies and imposed a section 6673 penalty of $5,000 against the taxpayers for engaging in frivolous litigation. (Fortunately for Mr. Gilmore, although the IRS had also asserted section 6662 accuracy-related penalties of $4,458, the Court denied those penalties because the IRS documentation of the IRS supervisor’s section 6751(b)(1) approval of the penalties was deficient.)

See Gilmore v. Commissioner, case no. 006341-18, U.S. Tax Court (Oct. 30, 2019) (bench opinion).
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Here's another case where someone apparently used some of the CtC scam arguments, although I haven't found any reference to these taxpayers on the CtC web site.

For his 2012, 2013, and 2014 returns, Michael James Wells and his wife attached Form W-2 reports from their employers, with Form 4852 reports in which they claimed refunds of the taxes withheld as shown on the W-2 reports. The taxpayers asserted that their gross income amounts from their employers were zero.

The returns contained language asserting that the taxpayers were “private-sector” workers and were not “employees” as defined in various Internal Revenue Code provisions.

The Court upheld tax deficiencies consisting of $52,051 for 2012, $93,807 for 2013, and $104,029 for 2014. Court also upheld penalties of $15,083.40.

The Court imposed an additional $10,000.00 in penalties for frivolous litigation.

See Wells v. Commissioner, T.C. Memo 2018-188, case no. 009693-17 (Nov. 8, 2018); and Wells v. Commissioner, T.C. Memo 2019-134, case no. 022852-17 (Oct. 7, 2019), with related Order and Decision in case no. 022852-17 (Oct. 25, 2019).
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

Famspear wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:00 pm Justin Gilmore, who posted earlier this year at Prevaricatin’ Pete’s re-opened forum, has lost his U.S. Tax Court case ***

See Gilmore v. Commissioner, case no. 006341-18, U.S. Tax Court (Oct. 30, 2019) (bench opinion).
https://www.ustaxcourt.gov/UstcDockInq/ ... ID=7738451
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

Famspear wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:00 pm Here's another case where someone apparently used some of the CtC scam arguments, although I haven't found any reference to these taxpayers on the CtC web site ***

The Court imposed an additional $10,000.00 in penalties for frivolous litigation.

See Wells v. Commissioner, T.C. Memo 2018-188, case no. 009693-17 (Nov. 8, 2018); and Wells v. Commissioner, T.C. Memo 2019-134, case no. 022852-17 (Oct. 7, 2019), with related Order and Decision in case no. 022852-17 (Oct. 25, 2019).
Link to thread about the Wells:viewtopic.php?f=51&t=11991&sid=181f3404 ... ea58d9cab7
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

jcolvin2 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:10 pm
Famspear wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:00 pm Here's another case where someone apparently used some of the CtC scam arguments, although I haven't found any reference to these taxpayers on the CtC web site ***

Link to thread about the Wells:viewtopic.php?f=51&t=11991&sid=181f3404 ... ea58d9cab7
Oops. I completely forgot I had already started a thread on them.

:oops:
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Seen in passing - one of those "Sponsored Links" - on CNN's website:

Now, what's wrong with that picture?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Oh, you have got to be kidding me!!!! So very much wrong. That is priceless. :haha: :haha:
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

It might prove amusing to inform the sponsor just what they are showing and ask if they are promoting the scam
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
notorial dissent

I'm more curious about how they came in possession of it, let's just say it raises some questions about dubious/illegal usage,