Another Peter Hendrickson Client Pleads Guilty - James G. Allen

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Another Peter Hendrickson Client Pleads Guilty - James G. Allen

Post by Famspear »

Sentencing in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania for James G. Allen has been re-scheduled for January 16, 2020 (case no. 19-cr-00139).
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

From the U.S. Department of Justice:
January 16, 2020

Pennsylvania Anesthesiologist Sentenced to Prison for Tax Fraud
Hid Assets and Did Not Pay More than $900,000 Owed to IRS

A Pennsylvania anesthesiologist was sentenced to 30 months in prison today for filing a false income tax return, announced Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Richard E. Zuckerman of the Justice Department’s Tax Division.

From 2010 through 2018, James G. Allen Jr., 54, filed and caused the filing with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) of sixteen false tax returns for himself and his wife. On these tax returns, Allen did not report more than $3 million in income that the pair earned as anesthesiologists. In addition to filing false tax returns, Allen took steps to conceal the couple’s assets and income from the IRS, including depositing money in an offshore bank account held in the Bailiwick of Jersey, wiring money to Columbia to purchase a house, purchasing cryptocurrency and gold, and registering a vehicle in the name of a purported church. In total, Allen caused a tax loss of more than $900,000 to the United States.

In addition to the term of imprisonment, U.S. District Judge Arthur J. Schwab ordered Allen to serve a one year term of supervised release and pay restitution to the IRS in the amount of $ 1,084,658.52.

Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Zuckerman thanked special agents of IRS-Criminal Investigation, who investigated the case, and Trial Attorneys Melissa S. Siskind and Carl F. Brooker, IV of the Tax Division, who are prosecuting the case. [ . . . ]
Press Release 20-45, January 16, 2020, Office of Public Affairs, U.S. Dep't of Justice

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/pennsylv ... -tax-fraud
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Things don't seem to have ended so well for our latest Hapless Hero. I wonder if he has any of the money left or if it, like his career is now gone with the wind? Bet this isn't going on Petey's successes page.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

If it does appear at all on the LH forum, it will only be more of Pete distancing himself and CtC from Zuckerman as he had done previously.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

The Observer wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:57 pm If it does appear at all on the LH forum, it will only be more of Pete distancing himself and CtC from Zuckerman as he had done previously.
Zuckerman? The big cheese at the DOJ Tax Division? Hendrickson only hopes that he and other CtC filers can stay far away from Zuckerman and his trial attorneys. :D
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It was my impression, possibly mistaken, that Allen was more of a fellow traveler rather than acolyte. It seems to me that there have been a fair number of tax fails based Petey's hard work that never gave him credit or even mention, just used his "teachings" without credit.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Sorry, meant to say Allan instead of Zuckerman.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

James G. Allen is now inmate # 39499-068 at the Fort Dix Federal Correctional Institution in New Jersey. His projected release date is May 2, 2022.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

James G. Allen, inmate # 39499-068, is now housed at the Philadelphia Reentry Management (RRM) field office of the Federal Bureau of Prisons. His projected release date is still May 2, 2022.