Peymon Mottahedeh and Freedom Law School on Youtube

Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Peymon Mottahedeh and Freedom Law School on Youtube

Post by Number Six »

'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Re: Peymon Mottahedeh and Freedom Law School on Youtube

Post by jcolvin2 »

Number Six wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:02 pm I thought he was indicted/convicted and couldn't continue to sell his fraudulent materials?
To my knowledge, there has not been any criminal case or civil injunction action against Mottahedeh. He continues to operate in plain sight. He recently provided assistance to William Waller, a tax protestor ultimately sentenced to 78 months. https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 51&t=12028

From the government's sentencing memo filed on October 4, 2019 in the Waller case:
Waller’s open defiance of U.S. law persists to this day. Prior to trial, Waller joined a “membership” that provided him access to legal counsel that would assist him in putting on a “willfulness” defense in order to obtain, in his words, a “victory.”1 At trial, he enjoyed the support of Peymon Mottahedeh, the President of Freedom Law School, a “school” that sells a “course” on how to mount a “willfulness” defense in tax cases–a course that Waller admitted to watching himself. See Excerpt of Freedom Law School Online Catalogue, Exhibit EE.

Note 1: Recordings obtained post-verdict between Waller and Peymon Mottahedeh confirm Waller’s involvement in a “program” or “membership” whereby “the fund” pays the legal fees associated with his defense, both in criminal litigation and related civil litigation. See 4/24/19 12:36:09 Recording at 03:45-04:45, 06:02-6:20, 07:20-9:11, Exhibit U. These facts provided further evidence that Waller’s defense was born out of Freedom Law School’s agenda rather than his truly held beliefs.
Number Six

Post by Number Six »

Thank you. I'm not sure how much of a problem he is selling his fraudulent schemes.

His Alexa rating is less than some of the similar con artists:

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/livefreenow.org
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

peymon
Swabby
Swabby

Post by peymon »

Dear number six,
Someone deceived you; lied to you about me and Freedom Law School.

I am never been criminally charged by IRS or Federal Government. I operate in plains sight since 1992, because I am telling the truth. IRS filed over 10 years of tax liens on me in 2009, for almost $700,000 and after 2 year battle IRS Appeals Office and Tax Court Judge had the taxes declared illegal and IRS withdrew ALL of the tax liens.

Also in 2016, after 13+ years, IRS officially closed their baseless investigation into me that I was an abusive tax shelter promoter. See This page for DOCUMENTED PROOF of both of these VICTORIES of me: https://livefreenow.org/victories-testi ... victories/

Will Quatloos update it's reporting one me on this page now? http://www.supremelaw.org/copyrite/quat ... 0Shame.htm

Will Tax Protester Dossiers modify his reporting on me here? http://tpgurus.wikidot.com/peymon-mottahedeh
peymon
Swabby
Swabby

Post by peymon »

jcolvin2 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:51 pm
Number Six wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:02 pm I thought he was indicted/convicted and couldn't continue to sell his fraudulent materials?
To my knowledge, there has not been any criminal case or civil injunction action against Mottahedeh. He continues to operate in plain sight. He recently provided assistance to William Waller, a tax protestor ultimately sentenced to 78 months. viewtopic.php?f=51&t=12028

From the government's sentencing memo filed on October 4, 2019 in the Waller case:
Waller’s open defiance of U.S. law persists to this day. Prior to trial, Waller joined a “membership” that provided him access to legal counsel that would assist him in putting on a “willfulness” defense in order to obtain, in his words, a “victory.”1 At trial, he enjoyed the support of Peymon Mottahedeh, the President of Freedom Law School, a “school” that sells a “course” on how to mount a “willfulness” defense in tax cases–a course that Waller admitted to watching himself. See Excerpt of Freedom Law School Online Catalogue, Exhibit EE.

Note 1: Recordings obtained post-verdict between Waller and Peymon Mottahedeh confirm Waller’s involvement in a “program” or “membership” whereby “the fund” pays the legal fees associated with his defense, both in criminal litigation and related civil litigation. See 4/24/19 12:36:09 Recording at 03:45-04:45, 06:02-6:20, 07:20-9:11, Exhibit U. These facts provided further evidence that Waller’s defense was born out of Freedom Law School’s agenda rather than his truly held beliefs.
Dear jcolvin2
I am never been criminally charged by IRS or Federal Government. I operate in plains sight since 1992, because I am telling the truth.

[Mod redacts repetition. - WS]

Waller defense was NOT based on anything Freedom Law School had taught Waller. Therefore his conviction had nothing to do with correctness or error of Freedom Law School's material.
peymon
Swabby
Swabby

Post by peymon »

Number Six wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:05 pm Thank you. I'm not sure how much of a problem he is selling his fraudulent schemes.

Dear Number Six,

What fraudulent Schemes do you think I am selling?

Do you believe in the concept of innocent until proven guilty?

Well, did you know that IRS did a 13+ year investigation of me on EXACTLY YOUR CLAIM that may be I am selling fraudulent tax schemes that started in 2003 or earlier.

Did you know that in 2016 (over 13 years!) IRS finally closed that investigation? Why? May be nothing was there? Just like the Trump/Russia collusion hoax?! See Victory #2 of Freedom Law School for DOCUMENTED PROOF HERE: https://livefreenow.org/victories-testi ... victories/

Will you have Quatloos post that on this page that gives a once sided slam on me based on ad hominem attacks and hearsay? http://www.supremelaw.org/copyrite/quat ... 0Shame.htm

May be I am not that evil person that has been portrayed? May be I am right?

Can you show me the law that requires the average American in the 50 states to file and pay income tax? https://livefreenow.org/eye-opening-edu ... ax-reward/
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

peymon wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:32 pm Can you show me the law that requires the average American in the 50 states to file and pay income tax? https://livefreenow.org/eye-opening-edu ... ax-reward/
Can you cite one case where a taxpayer has taken this position to court, and won. Just a citation, and I am looking for a court to say something specifically along the lines of either "the 16th amendment was not ratified, and therefore you owe no tax" or "You do not live in DC or work for the federal Government, and therefore are not subject to tax?" or finally, "Yes you do not have to file a return and report your income, as there are no laws to say you do?"

Where is a case where the judge states this in the holding?

We should not have to prove the sky is blue and the sun yellow, you need to show us the sky is yellow and the sun is blue. and pease, don't post drivel. A Citation is all that is needed, I can look it up and review the holding. You can post a link to the case though, and if you can properly cite the page in the ruling with the above proof, have at it. But, please no incorrect views of what you think it says. It should be clear to all of us without your added woo.

And you responded to other posts, but not my last post. Are you not up to my challenge? don't have the 300k to put up? I am sure others would join me and up the pot, but guessing we would never agree on someone other than yourself, to review your positions independently.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Peymon is exceptionally creative in his interpretation of correspondence from the IRS and Tax Court.

First, despite his claims, the IRS investigation was not terminated. It was (and the letter Peymon posted on his site shows this) suspended.

Second, Peymon's massive victory concerning the removal of the tax liens relates to employment taxes, not income taxes.

An IRS employee mistakenly assumed that the number of cars parked at Peymon's location were those of employees. Upon internal review by the IRS, this was corrected and the associated lien was withdrawn. However, the great legal genius Peymon messed up the proceedings and failed to receive compensation for his 'victory.'

Peymon also conveniently neglects to mention Tax Court case 22039-11: PEYMON MOTTAHEDEH AND APRIL MOTTAHEDEH v. COMMISSIONER OF INTERNAL REVENUE.

A Memorandum Opinion by Judge Morrison was filed on December 29, 2014 stating in part:

Whether the Mottahedehs are liable for section-6651(a)(1) additions to tax
for failing to file tax returns for the tax years 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005,
and 2006. We hold that they are liable.
Whether the Mottahedehs are liable for section-6651(a)(2) additions to tax
for failing to pay tax for the tax years 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and
2006. We hold that they are liable.
Whether Peymon Mottahedeh is liable for section-6654 additions to tax for
failing to pay estimated income tax for the tax years 2002, 2003, 2004,
2005, 2006, and whether April Mottahedeh is liable for 2002, 2005, and
2006. We hold that they are liable.

In other words, Peymon lost.

Undeterred, on July 7, 2015, he brought in Larry Becraft in an attempt to have the court reconsider and reverse the decision.

That failed so Peymon then filed an appeal with the 9th Circuit in May, 2016.

Not surprisingly, the appeal was dismissed November 2016 and entered by the Tax Court April 2017.

Following the unsuccessful appeal, the Tax Court denied Peymon's motion to Vacate Or Revise -- 11/27/18
The following day, Becraft resignes as Peymon's counsel.

In April, 2019, Peymon filed another appeal. According to the Tax Court docket as of 6/7/19, this appeal is still pending.

So, despite his challenges, blather and assorted word salad, Peymon is zero-for-all with respect to his income tax case.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Andy saying Peymon is creative in his interpretations is kind of like Fire Falls is just a water fall. He and Pratlin' Pete have a lot in common with their "creativity" and are reading from non-reality based sources.

So for 2001-2006 Peymon and April owe $70K and change in taxes, and with penalties $105K and change, in addition to the accruing interest if I read that all right?? And then he is going to the 9th with his limp biscuit excuses, I don't see that ending any other way than badly and bloody for him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

I said "creative" instead of "pulling it out of his a**" because I'm still under censure restrictions -- of sorts.

Something related to my pulling wings off flies and/or abusing poor defenseless HeWhoMustNotBeNamed.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent

And I was just agreeing with you to the full width and breadth of that statement. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Number Six

Post by Number Six »

peymon wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:32 pm
Number Six wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:05 pm Thank you. I'm not sure how much of a problem he is selling his fraudulent schemes.

Dear Number Six,

What fraudulent Schemes do you think I am selling?

Do you believe in the concept of innocent until proven guilty?

Well, did you know that IRS did a 13+ year investigation of me on EXACTLY YOUR CLAIM that may be I am selling fraudulent tax schemes that started in 2003 or earlier.

Did you know that in 2016 (over 13 years!) IRS finally closed that investigation? Why? May be nothing was there? Just like the Trump/Russia collusion hoax?! See Victory #2 of Freedom Law School for DOCUMENTED PROOF HERE: https://livefreenow.org/victories-testi ... victories/

Will you have Quatloos post that on this page that gives a once sided slam on me based on ad hominem attacks and hearsay? http://www.supremelaw.org/copyrite/quat ... 0Shame.htm

May be I am not that evil person that has been portrayed? May be I am right?

Can you show me the law that requires the average American in the 50 states to file and pay income tax? https://livefreenow.org/eye-opening-edu ... ax-reward/
I'm not interested. You want to avoid taxes? Get cash for your work. Have a non interest paying bank account, get checks made out to your name. But as soon as your competitors start reporting you, and you are a visible online or ad threat to them, the government may pursue you. My advice: get a real job, which may not be easy for those re-entering the legal workforce in this pandemic.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

My position with these clowns who claim they have magic ways of legally not paying tax is prove it by doing it. That was the big thing with the Paradigm tax evasion scheme. Russell Porisky supposedly convinced hundreds of people that he had an entirely legit, legal way for them to stop paying income taxes. Now he knew he was right, and his clients knew he was right, but he advised people that the CRA would hassle them anyhow even though the CRA also knew he was right. So he advised them not to report their income to save themselves the bother of being assessed and having to appeal when everyone knew they didn't owe tax. So, at heart, that's all the Paradigm scheme was, criminally evading tax by hiding income.

Peymon's in the same position. Don't tell us that we have to to prove you're wrong, we're not the IRS and we're not making a bullshit claim that we don't have to pay tax. Refuse to pay your tax but let the IRS know. After you've been reassessed go to Tax Court and prove that you're right.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Definitely the telling point.

Then you have the ones like Prevaricatin' Pete who actually do sell a scam and then use their own methods and fail miserably, repeatedly in Tax Court, District Court, Appeals, and USSC. Pete has provided us with years of unintended comedy and fail, and looks to be intending to do so for a while yet to come.

Cspeter8
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Cspeter8 »

When case law contradicts the constitution, bill of rights, and plain United States Civil Code as maintained by the US House of Representatives, and violates our God-given rights, might it not be more virtuous to not comply with case law, and defend our freedoms? All of you arguing against Peymon are sheep, and are un-american. You shame our founding fathers.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Cspeter8 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:57 pm When case law contradicts the constitution, bill of rights, and plain United States Civil Code as maintained by the US House of Representatives, and violates our God-given rights, might it not be more virtuous to not comply with case law, and defend our freedoms? All of you arguing against Peymon are sheep, and are un-american. You shame our founding fathers.
Nope

And case law does not contradict the constitution, bill of rights. The US is not a Civil law country and thus we do not have a Civil Code, except Louisiana at the state level.

So no, Peymon is the Sheep following debunked theories and loosing Bigly! He is unamerican by not paying tax on income he has earned, sucking the resources from people who actually do pay tax. Anyone taking his position is the one who is unamerican, unpatriotic, and its unacceptable. Real Patriots pay their tax and support their country, Peymon is nothing but a Grifter selling snake oil.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Cspeter8 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:57 pmWhen case law contradicts the constitution,
What case law contradicts the Constitution?
bill of rights,
What case law contradicts the Bill of Rights?
and plain United States Civil Code
That would be difficult, since (as Gman points out) there is no such thing as a "plain United States Civil Code".
violates our God-given rights,
What case law violates our God-given rights?
might it not be more virtuous to not comply with case law,
I think you have an extra "not" in there.
and defend our freedoms?
And just what have you done to defend our freedoms? Post anonymous rants on bulletin boards?
All of you arguing against Peymon are sheep,
Those of us to whom you refer cite verifiable law, and direct the reader to proof of Mottahedeh's verified string of losses. You rant anonymously on bulletin boards. Who's the sheep?
and are un-american. You shame our founding fathers.
You wouldn't know a founding father if he slapped your ass and called you Sally.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Cspeter8 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:57 pm When case law contradicts the constitution, bill of rights, and plain United States Civil Code as maintained by the US House of Representatives, and violates our God-given rights, might it not be more virtuous to not comply with case law, and defend our freedoms? All of you arguing against Peymon are sheep, and are un-american. You shame our founding fathers.
Resurrect a three year dead thread just to post some crap with no facts in support of a nutjob who cannot support his own theories.

Congratulations, you're a special kind of stupid.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Cspeter8
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Cspeter8 »

Hmm. Seems my viewpoint is not so welcome in this forum. Perhaps I should leave and not come back.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Cspeter8 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:56 pm Hmm. Seems my viewpoint is not so welcome in this forum. Perhaps I should leave and not come back.
All are welcome, but if you are a closeminded sheep following the wackiness of Peymon, then there likely is little hope for you