Need 26 U.S. Code § 7851 Clarity

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Need 26 U.S. Code § 7851 Clarity

Post by Gregg »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:11 pm I am sure this subject has been discussed but can't seem to find it..
They sent their disciples to him along with the Herodians. “Teacher,” they said, “we know that you are a man of integrity and that you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are. Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay the imperial tax to Caesar or not?”

But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, “You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? Show me the coin used for paying the tax.” They brought him a denarius, and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”

“Caesar’s,” they replied.

Then he said to them, “So give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”

When they heard this, they were amazed. So they left him and went away.
- Matthew 22: 16-22

Pretty sure it means:
Jesus said: Pay your f***ing taxes. Now piss off and don't bother me again.
...but please help me to understand what this means,
What it really means is Jesus us trying to give you the final clue about the RV of the Iraqi Dinar, or in Biblical Era English, denarius. Everyone knows Jesus used to teach how to keep from paying taxes on your Dinar by setting up offshore trusts.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:24 am
wserra wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:12 am He is. Scroll down to the list of names.
Interesting that he hasn't come back to this thread.
Tonyallen007 is but the latest in a line of "drive-by trolls" who come here, planning to give us WHAT FOR, or planning to ask us unanswerable questions, and then bannering those nonanswers on other web sites, under headings such as "I asked the Quatlosers these questions, and they couldn't/wouldn't answer them!"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If they want to do the unanswerable question thingy, they need to do a whole heap more studyin' an' larnin' cause what they have been coming up with so far has been pah thet ic!!!!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The people posing unanswerable questions don't care about edjiccashun or learnin. All that they need to do is ask a turgid and incomprehensible question, or one of the "when will you stop beating your wife" class; and they then go back to their favorite sites to repeat the question, and comment "the so-called experts at Quatlose couldn't answer this question, so I'm right!" Being of the same cut of jib as the questioner, the fellow suckers will marvel at his/her insightful wisdom.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:13 pm The people posing unanswerable questions don't care about edjiccashun or learnin. All that they need to do is ask a turgid and incomprehensible question, or one of the "when will you stop beating your wife" class; and they then go back to their favorite sites to repeat the question, and comment "the so-called experts at Quatlose couldn't answer this question, so I'm right!" Being of the same cut of jib as the questioner, the fellow suckers will marvel at his/her insightful wisdom.
That is entirely true, however you have to have at least an inkling in order to phrase it, and this current crop hasn't and won't ever get that far. The current crop is sad indeed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:26 pmunder headings such as "I asked the Quatlosers these questions, and they couldn't/wouldn't answer them!"
No way any of our trolls would ever write that. Why, there isn't a single misspelling, and even the grammar is correct.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:41 pm
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:26 pmunder headings such as "I asked the Quatlosers these questions, and they couldn't/wouldn't answer them!"
No way any of our trolls would ever write that. Why, there isn't a single misspelling, and even the grammar is correct.
"I ASKED THOSE QUATLLOSERS FOR THE VERAFIED CONSTITUTIANAL FACTS WHICH IVE SHOWED THEM AND TO PRVE THAT MY ANALISIS IS WRONG BUT, THEY COULDNT OR WOULDNT ANSWER THEM AND THEY ARE AFRAID OF ME! BECAUSE THEY KNOW IM RIGHT!"

Better?
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TBL »

That's more like it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

But it lacked authentic frontier gibberish.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:02 pm If they want to do the unanswerable question thingy, they need to do a whole heap more studyin' an' larnin' cause what they have been coming up with so far has been pah thet ic!!!!!!!!
Forty Two
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

wserra wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:45 pm My favorite thing there has gotta be the interrogation you're supposed to give to a federal judge ...
Imma take a wild guess here, that the total number of federal judges who have complied with that comical nonsense (and signed the "Affirmation under penalty of perjury") is none, zero, nil, SFA.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:26 pm ....then bannering those nonanswers on other web sites, under headings such as "I asked the Quatlosers these questions, and they couldn't/wouldn't answer them!"
The only real test of their theories is whether they succeed in court. Perhaps we could save them some time by establishing a 'sticky' topic or FAQ which lists all the main TD & SovCit courtroom victories, and then they can just copy and paste the winning formula into their legal submissions?

It would be empty right now of course, but we could demonstrate goodwill by preparing a space for the legal triumphs which are surely round the corner...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:05 pm
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:26 pm ....then bannering those nonanswers on other web sites, under headings such as "I asked the Quatlosers these questions, and they couldn't/wouldn't answer them!"
The only real test of their theories is whether they succeed in court. Perhaps we could save them some time by establishing a 'sticky' topic or FAQ which lists all the main TD & SovCit courtroom victories, and then they can just copy and paste the winning formula into their legal submissions?

It would be empty right now of course, but we could demonstrate goodwill by preparing a space for the legal triumphs which are surely round the corner...
To these people, "victories" are critical; and if they can't win real ones, they have to manufacture them by, among other things, trolling on Quatloos, and whining about how the courts are corrupt, or something.