A tax protester who regained his sanity?

Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Re: A tax protester who regained his sanity?

Post by Number Six »

Good to hear of this case of making a "U-turn" before the cliff. I know the Federal and State tax authorities have limited resources, and so have to go after the most abusive tax protestors. When I was getting back into compliance, a hardened "pay-triot" told me in doing so I was losing my "salvation" and "paying tithes to Satan". They work hard to guard the exits.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Stephen Short is now listed at "CCM Miami," Community Corrections Office, Miami, Florida, Federal Bureau of Prisons; prisoner number 75902-004.

See:
http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderSe ... =&x=56&y=9

Still scheduled for release on 30 November 2008.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Famspear wrote:Stephen Short is now listed at "CCM Miami," Community Corrections Office, Miami, Florida, Federal Bureau of Prisons; prisoner number 75902-004.

See:
http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderSe ... =&x=56&y=9

Still scheduled for release on 30 November 2008.
For some reason the Bureau of Prisons web site now shows his date of release as "unknown," as of Wednesday, 26 November 2008 at 9:52 pm Central Time.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

He was released on 11/28/2008.
Demo.