Liberty Dollar, Part 3

ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Re: Liberty Dollar, Part 3

Post by ASITStands »

When a "real" prophet utters a prophecy, there's never any doubt. It comes to pass.

Everything else is gibberish. It appears to me this was nothing more than day-dreaming.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Hey, if all else fails as it probably will, perhaps the U.S. Mint needs a self-described "Mintmaster."

He could be in charge of intentional "error" coins, the only thing he seems to be good at.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

September 22. 2008
Alert #27: Up Date on Move Down

Dear Liberty Dollar Supporters:

With all the action in the gold and silver markets of late plus a few confusing statements, I felt it was best to research the Move Down issue and clarify the matter.

The Move Down

The past erratic behavior of silver was the number one reason I based the development of the Liberty Dollar on the 30 day moving average (30DMA). But that was not enough given silver's history for the wild swings that silver is prone to. So the econometrics also included an additional 15 days per each Move Up.

Now the Liberty Dollar faces the possibility of a Move Down. And although I find this almost impossible, as it is a possibility, here is what I published in the Liberty Dollar News dated October 2004:

QUESTION: What is the effect if the 30-day moving average falls below $7.50 after everyone has exchanged $10 LD for $20 LD? I don't see the 30DMA to be a one-way valve and am concerned that it could tread back-and-forth across that $7.50 line, meaning in theory that the LD could keep switching between a $10 and $20 silver base.

ANSWER: It is most unlikely, if not impossible, for silver valued in US dollars to retreat after crossing over its fordable ecometric barrier of "30-day moving average over $7.50 for 30 consecutive calendar days." But as this concern has been raised, please consider the simple logic that with the world "reserve" currency exploding, i.e. inflating at an alarming rate, the cost of silver recovery increasing, and the simple fact that even the slaves in Mexico and Peru's silver mines must be fed or there won't be any new silver, that the cost to get silver out of the ground cannot go down. The US dollar cannot increase in value because it is based on the foul hot air of politicians. And with digital photography quickly replacing silver film, above grade recovery is quickly declining, as photography is the only meaningful source for existing silver. In reality, only after a global monetary collapse, will a new silver price structure evolve and hopefully that will also include a new value backed currency similar to the Liberty Dollar model. Of course, this outcome has yet to be decided by the marketplace. But by that time, many fortunes will have been lost and only a few well-prepared individuals will have profited.

First, there are no one-way valves in a free market. So what will prevent the Liberty Dollar from being whipsawed by a fickle silver market? The ecometric barrier designed into the Liberty Dollar model is three times longer when silver is moving down than on the upside and a dollar less to give the market every advantage to stabilize itself. In other words, the 30-day moving average of silver must stay BELOW $6.50 for 90 consecutive days to warrant any consideration of the currency returning to the $10 Silver Base. Remember, a study of silver is a study in volatility. Silver has a history or "profile" that soars and then falls. That profile and the introduction of the "time factor" was the basis for the ecometric tools that govern the Liberty Dollar - the world's first free market currency. Under no circumstances will the Liberty Dollar "keep switching between a $10 and $20 Silver Base" because "time" is an integral part of the design of the new currency. There is a huge difference between the spot price and the DMA price. That difference is the time factor. A thorough study of the silver market is most valuable in understanding the complexities of the Liberty Dollar model and the value it will bring to the massive monetary events that we are about to experience. Be it an orderly transition or global meltdown, silver will provide the best protection and profit while the Liberty Dollar proves itself to be a superior currency model, if we are to return to "just weights and measure" once again. We chose, therefore we are free.

Currently, the Liberty Dollar is at the $50 Silver Base, so the 30 DMA would have to stay below $15 for 135 (3x45) consecutive calendar days to Move Down to the $20 Silver Base. September 3, 2008, was the first day that the 30DMA was below $15 to $14.96. So the magic date for the Liberty Dollar model to Move Down would be Saturday, February 21, 2009.

Just like the initial Move Up to the $10 Silver Base, this is another huge test of the Liberty Dollar model. As the world's first "free market currency" that operates as a "private voluntary barter currency" (PVBC) it must establish itself in the marketplace and that is exactly what is happening. Stay tuned for more info as the test develops.

Hawaii Dala - Final Offer: Thank you for your kind response to the 2008 Hawaii Dala. Almost all the Limited Numbered Edition is sold out. The Hawaii Dala will continue to be available as my schedule permits.

WOW!!! The $1 Peace Dollar is totally SOLD OUT. I am a bit embarrassed to say that due to a computer error and the flood of orders… it was over sold… and regretfully some orders had to be declined. Thank you for your very strong support for the Peace Dollar. Let's hope it sends a strong message to the idiots in Washington that we don't want any damn war!

Meanwhile, there are a few Peace Dollar Errors available. These Errors consist of the same obverse but the mint erroneously used the Ron Paul reverse die on a few thousand Peace Dollars to produce a genuine error. A few were Hallmarked with the iconic Peace Symbol and even fewer were numbered for a very special Limited Numbered Edition.

Retirement: I am happy to announce my retirement is on schedule for October 1st and I will announce a new CEO for the Liberty Dollar soon.

Kevin Innes long time RCO and supporter from Ashville, NC is adamant that I need some sort of retirement celebration and he is coordinating a " Bernard Roast and Toast"
in Los Angeles, CA October 4th celebrating "Bernard's" time at the helm of the Liberty
Dollar. While I won't be going far and I am resisting this I am going to honor Kevins request and send out this invitation to all of you.

Please RSVP immediately The Party's ON! Whoever would like to join us in celebrating Bernard's time at the helm of the Liberty Dollar is welcome!

Date: Oct. 4
6:00PM to 9:00PM Roast and Toast
Please RSVP as soon as you can to: bernardroastandtoast@gmail.com

Thank you for your continued support. For it is only by banding together and adopting a free and independent currency that provides us with "just weights and measures" will we be able to throw off the yoke of a manipulated monetary/tax system and generate a peaceful and prosperous society.

Bernard von NotHaus
Monetary Architect / Editor
Demo.
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Demosthenes wrote:
Retirement: I am happy to announce my retirement is on schedule for October 1st and I will announce a new CEO for the Liberty Dollar soon.
Talk about burying the lead. 968 words in before it is announced he is quitting. Oh, and incidentally and of course coincidentally probably right before the criminal indictments get handed out.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

cynicalflyer wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:
Talk about burying the lead. 968 words in before it is announced he is quitting. Oh, and incidentally and of course coincidentally probably right before the criminal indictments get handed out.
I'll be willing to bet anyone here $20 it never goes to trial concerning criminal charges against him personally. I'm absolutely certain the government's mission was to shut them down, via the seizures, and nothing more. I you think I'm just a conspiracy theorist take me up on my bet.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I'll take that bet.
Demo.
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

Demosthenes wrote:I'll take that bet.
Ok, of course we have to set some time frame when the bet is over. A year from today? If it happens later than a year I'll gladly send your money back or donate to a charity of your choice, or vice versus.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

So much for never...

How how the two-year anniversary of the raid (November 15, 2009)? You're getting a bit of a benefit here since indictments usually come down roughly two years after raid.

And since we're placing this bet on a public forum, how about the loser pays $20 to the winner's favorite charity?
Demo.
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

Demosthenes wrote:So much for never...

How how the two-year anniversary of the raid (November 15, 2009)? You're getting a bit of a benefit here since indictments usually come down roughly two years after raid.
I would stick with never but that means you'll never have to pay :) Your offer is fine and like I said if it does go to trial after that time, I'll glady donate your $20 back plus another $20 that I'll owe you.
And since we're placing this bet on a public forum, how about the loser pays $20 to the winner's favorite charity?
Fair enough, with a receipt posted as proof.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Must go cattle prod government slaves into action now... I so do *not* want to write a check to WTP...
Demo.
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

Demosthenes wrote:Must go cattle prod government slaves into action now... I so do *not* want to write a check to WTP...
LOL...I wouldn't waste my bet like that...more like the SPCA. Though it might be amusing hearing how you had to explain to the IRS you lost a bet when you show up on one of their summons for a list lol.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Since I often purchase products from TP vendors, I figure I've been produced on about a half dozen lists so far.
Demo.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

cynicalflyer wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:

And at the party, one last shearing. There'll be a big box of libby proof sets available for $60 each, $75 with his autograph.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

September 27. 2008
Alert #28: Liberty Dollar CEO

I am very pleased to introduce you to Daniel Priest, the CEO for the new entity, Liberty Dollar Inc. Dan is a former Microsoft executive and is well prepared to deal with the rough and tumble environment of the Liberty Dollar. He became involved with the Liberty Dollar about five years ago as a Liberty Associate and advanced to RCO about two years ago. He has consistently showed his resolve for the ideals exemplified by the Liberty Dollar and a strong desire to really bring about a peaceful change to the current monetary system.

Dan has very good communication and techno skills, a strong background in business and knows what it takes to be successful. He also has a unique view of the Liberty Dollar and likens it as a "platform" much like Windows that he marketed for Microsoft. To get a taste of Dan's view of the world and Liberty Dollar here are a couple of paragraphs from an email he sent me recently.
The Future's so bright I have to wear shades….. In e have watched our country's leaders desperately trying to prop up our failing money system with $85 Billion here, $700 Billion over there. It seems like a race to have America copy Zimbabwe's 1400% annual inflation or the crazy inflation in Germany between WWI and WWII. It's easy to get lost in the bad news but there is a bright side.

We have a real solution that doesn't involve printing more paper money. The Liberty Dollar, gold and silver private barter currency is good for everyone, good for communities, good for our country, good for the world.

The future is bright and we can sit back and predict the possible bad future, or we can take actions today that support the things that lead to a better future, for it is through the actions we take now that the future is created. The Liberty Dollar is one of those things. The Liberty Dollar gives financial control to the people. The Liberty Dollar is for self reliance, for healthy wealthy communities, for free enterprise, for human ingenuity and creativity.

Everybody is talking about inflation, bailouts, and recession, and we can shift the conversation from fear and paralysis to opportunity and a concrete solution. This is the Liberty Dollar's time.
And while Dan takes the helm of Liberty Dollar, he is not responsible for any of the legal issues that the former entity faces. I remain solely responsible for all legal problems and will contribute Legal Updates to the Newsletters and Alerts. I remain dedicated to resolving the legal issues surrounding the Liberty Dollar and vindicating the currency in court. Please note that recently the US Attorney filed their "stall" Motion in response to our Answer to the government's Complaint, which followed the FBI raids on November 14, 2007 that seized gold, silver and cash from six locations. Please click HERE to review those new documents. Our attorneys and I have no doubts that we will recover all the property as the government trips over their ill-conceived raids. But the government is big and slow… very big and very slow… and resolution will take time… most likely years. In fact, the US Mint posted their warning on September 13, 2006 so its already been two years!!! Please continue to support the Liberty Dollar with your donations, orders and contributions to the Contingency Club. It is never too late to help return our great country to a value based currency. Dan is available via Dan@LibertyDollar.org.

Silver Summit was a Hoot! I appeared in a vintage prison uniform and gave one of my most fiery presentations that may be my last public appearance for the Liberty Dollar. Please click HERE to read the nearly full-page newspaper article that included a huge photo. Please note that contrary to the article, I NEVER referred to the Liberty Dollar as a "coin". I never have and never would refer to it as such because a "coin" is something issued by a government and I would NEVER want to be one of those bellybuttons (a euphemism for the excretory orifice of the anatomy). Nor did I redefine "FBI" as a "Fumbling Bunch of Idiots." I must credit that acronym to a friend of mine. The crowd was as lively as my presentation and I think we all had a good time. Well maybe not the sneaky little Fumbling Bunch of Idiots in the audience and those reading this Alert. But damnit, you just can't make everybody happy. My sincere thanks to Shauna Hillman and David Bond for the Silver Summit and their support of the ideals represented by the Liberty Dollar.

Shopping Cart: I regret to inform you that we have had some problems with our merchant account so the shopping cart is temporarily unavailable. If it is not functioning when you read this Alert, we hope it will be soon. Please remember we always take checks or money orders, come back and place your orders online soon as we desperately need your business as the government tries its best to drive the Liberty Dollar out of business. Please don't let that happen! Please donate something… anything… towards our efforts to get your seized property back… We need your support, please!!! And of course, orders are always gleefully accepted too!

Hawaii Dala: A few of each of the three issues are still available: 1) Limited Numbered Edition of only 100, 2) First Day of Issue with micro hallmark of the Hawaiian Islands and 3) the General Issue are all still available at the original issue prices, which will change soon.
Peace Dollars Errors: While, the 2008 Peace Dollar is totally SOLD OUT, there are still a few Peace Dollar Errors available. These Errors consist of the same "Peace" obverse but were erroneously minted with the Ron Paul reverse die. We now figure that there were less than 5,000 genuine Peace Dollars Errors. A few were Hallmarked with the iconic Peace Symbol and even fewer were numbered for a very special Limited Numbered Edition. Please order directly by check or money order, as the shopping card is temporarily unavailable. We hope the Peace Dollar sends a strong message to the bellybuttons in Washington that we don't want any damn war!

Retirement: I will post an Aloha Alert regarding my retirement and final remarks in just a few days.

Thank you for your continued support. For it is only by banding together and adopting a free, independent private voluntary barter currency that provides us with "just weights and measures" will we be able to throw off the yoke of the manipulated monetary/tax system and generate a peaceful and prosperous society.

Bernard von NotHaus
Demo.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Dan is a former Microsoft executive
He became involved with the Liberty Dollar about five years ago
Which may explain why he is a former Microsoft "executive," whatever that means, most likely something along the lines of failed lower-level code-monkey.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

. wrote:
Dan is a former Microsoft executive
He became involved with the Liberty Dollar about five years ago
Which may explain why he is a former Microsoft "executive," whatever that means, most likely something along the lines of failed lower-level code-monkey.
He was an "account executive" (i.e., salesman).

See http://www.danpriest.com/biography.html
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Without any personal knowledge of Daniel Priest, I would not deny his executive past at Microsoft. Microsoft was (and I think still is) one of those companies that elevates its own productive people. He may have been placed in executive position because of his brilliance with computers, which supposedly gave him insight into what was wanted and what was possible with Microsoft's products. But no matter how brilliant he was in that Microsoft capacity, it's not much preparation for producing something that is not only utterly unnecessary but also possibly illegal.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

So it's a personal challenge for him, to try to sell the ultimate vaporware.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And all the more reason, to bring in someone too clueless to know he had walked in to a bear pit and was being set up as the main course. I would guess, that in Von Nutjob’s lexicon, an account executive qualifies as an executive, rather like being a “manager” at a 7-11 counts as being a “manager” any place else. At least in my part of the universe we call them clerks, and that is what they get hired as if they go anywhere else. Yep, the old bring in the clueless dupe to take the attention off of what has been happening ploy to quote a Maxwell Smartism.

Whether or not “he is not responsible for any of the legal issues that the former entity faces”, he is still taking the helm of the sinking rowboat, and since for all intents and purposes it is still the same sinking rowboat/company under the same corrupt leadership, and if you believe the “I’ve retired” bit, the Judge and I have some bottom land y’all just love, and cheap too, with water rights. The only way LD is ever going to get away from Von Nutjob’s stench is by getting completely new management, and by going straight, which would of course mean they would be out of business.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Von Nuthous' "asshole list" is extremely interesting.
September 30. 2008
Alert #29: Aloha Liberty Dollar

We did it! Congratulations on the Liberty Dollar Tenth Anniversary! What an amazing ten years it has been! What an amazing future we now face.

Well, as Paul McCartney wrote, the last 34 years have been a long and winding road - from my initial economic research paper, To Know Value, written on September 11, 1974 to the introduction of the Liberty Dollar on October 1, 1998, to my retirement today.

When a hearty group of concerned Americans, led by Jim Thomas of Media Bypass magazine and I, launched the Liberty Dollar, we thought the "patriot" community would jump at a currency that exemplified Constitutional values. Instead, most were too suspicious even of their own shadow, and the Liberty Dollar almost failed.

For many years, most people could not get past the question: "Why should I pay twice the price for silver?" I hope that by now you know that the Liberty Dollar is a "currency" and not a substitute for silver. Those early, brave souls who understood and supported the Liberty Dollar have been richly rewarded. For example, recently a Type II Silver Liberty issued in 1999 at $7.50 went for a cool $1,000 on eBay!

Unfortunately, throughout most of its 10 years, the Liberty Dollar has been shunned. It seems while there is a mounting patriotic fever as exemplified by the Ron Paul campaign, there is still a lot of misunderstanding on the part of mainstream Americans regarding money if not the whole CFR controlled monetary/political system of bellybutton A vs. bellybutton B.

The middle years were punctuated by many bright times and important issues. I promise to organize a proper history of the Liberty Dollar… sometime in the not-too-distant future. Click HERE and HERE for the archives of the monthly Newsletters and Alerts that chronicle the history of the Liberty Dollar.

Apocalypse

But now we face Fear vs. Fear. Fear of the FBI (aka Fumbling Bunch of Idiots) vs. Fear of Inflation. There is no doubt that the raid scared off a lot of LD associates and businesses whose ongoing support is critical to fight the bellybuttons (my euphemism for the excretory orifice) who are trying their best to drive the Liberty Dollar out of business while we strive to return America to a value based currency ala the Liberty Dollar model.

As Dictator Roosevelt said, "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." And while that may be one of the only truthful things he said, the coming economic collapse is something to prepare for, if not fear, for it will be the worst event in our lives. It will be much worse than the Great Depression and may last much longer.

And while you hear the word "collapse" often today, rarely is there any real definition as to what happens in a collapse. Well, to paraphrase my presentation at the Silver Summit, the coming Economic Collapse will be a global monetary apocalypse that will mirror the Fall of Rome and include the following:

National currency controls… Nationalization of major industries… layoffs… strikes… domestic strife… food shortages… … massive unemployment… bankruptcies… greatly reduced standard of living… road blocks… marshal law… military troops at major intersections… passport and travel restrictions… a total lockdown of the country… until the masses cry out… "Give me anybody… Anybody who will bring sanity back to the monetary system…" rise of a dictator… and a totalitarian government.

Just look at these historical experiences: France and the rise of Napoleon in the1800's, Germany and the rise of Hitler in the 1930's and China and the rise of Mao in the 1940's. We are all going to be millionaires… in the same soup line during the coming hyperinflationary depression. Click HERE for an excellent article on each.

Think this is impossible? Think marshal law and military troops is too extreme? Check out this Wednesday, September 24, 2008, article on Prison Planet By Paul Joseph Watson:

U.S. troops returning from duty in Iraq will be carrying out homeland patrols in America from October 1st in complete violation of Posse Comitatus for the purposes of helping with "civil unrest and crowd control" - which could include dealing with unruly Americans after a complete economic collapse.

This shocking admission was calmly reported on September 8th on the Army Times website that from the beginning of next month the 3rd Infantry Division's 1st Brigade Combat Team "Will be under the day-to-day control of U.S. Army North, the Army service component of Northern Command, as an on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks."

The unit would also be deployed to deal with hostile crowds of Americans in the aftermath of a massive economic depression, potential food riots and race riots, if one defines the term "crowd control" to match its reasonably applicable scenarios.

The open admission that U.S. troops will be involved in law enforcement operations as well as potentially using non-lethal weapons against American citizens is a complete violation of the Posse Comitatus Act and the Insurrection Act, which substantially limit the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcement unless under precise and extreme circumstances.

Please click HERE for the complete article.

Financial Bailout is not the answer. It is the problem. It is the government's way to gain more control. From an article by Chris Powell on Thursday, September 25, 2008, for the Journal Inquirer in Manchester, Connecticut:

The bad-debt bailout would be the biggest government patronage program in history and would amount to declaring martial law over the U.S. financial system and economy. Even if such martial law is necessary, its implementation should be put in democratic hands -- a non-partisan agency with full transparency, statutory standards for its purchases, and close accountability to Congress.

Chris Powell is managing editor of the Journal Inquirer and the Secretary/Treasurer of
Gold Anti-Trust Action (GATA) Committee Inc.

Now I am not usually a doom-and-gloom guy. I developed the Liberty Dollar to bring a real solution to the currency situation that I realized in 1974… some 34 years ago! And for all these years I have strived to bring about a proven, positive, peaceful and profitable solution to our country's controlled fiat monetary system.

And while I greatly appreciated your support (ala the Choir), at almost every turn there has been an invisible force that has thwarted the Liberty Dollar development and larger use. At first you may think, I mean the government. That is not the case. The government had been amazingly supportive up until the raid. The most disturbing "invisible force" is bunch of traitors who confess to have the very ideals that you think they endorse. Unfortunately, most of the time I found our supposed "leaders" to be vain little men, who were much more interested in maintaining their position than saving the country.

Who are these traitors who have steadfastfully blocked or secretly worked to undermine the Liberty Dollar and its ideals? Well over the years I have made several lists, but I am now on Tour and time has long dulled that list… but it is easy to list a few and you may know a few more from your own efforts with the Liberty Dollar.

List of Bellybuttons:

Lew Rockwell, Von Mises Institute
Mark Skousen, Newsletter
Bill Bonner, Agora Publishing
Addison Wiggin, Newsletter
John McManus, John Birch Society
Ed Crane, Cato Institute
Jack Pugsley, Sovereign Society
Vin Suprynowicz, Las Vegas reporter
Charley Reese, Orlando reporter
Sheldon Richman, writer
Doug Casey, Newsletter
Franklin Sanders, Moneychanger-my-ass
Jim Cook, Investment Rarities
Peymon Mottahedeh, Freedom Law School
Ron Paul, Politician

I contacted every one of these bellybuttons. Each had the opportunity to really advance the ideals of liberty but didn't. They are liars and traitors to the ideals that you may think they support. I would never trust any of them. None will address the issues or even state their objections to the Liberty Dollar. Most will not even reply. A few have said I don't like them because they would not endorse the Liberty Dollar. Hell, I have never asked for an endorsement from anyone and don't care if someone endorses the Liberty Dollar or not. But I brand these traitors as bellybuttons because they stonewall, back stab and take adverse positions against the Liberty Dollar while publicly stating that they support the very same ideals but refuse to enter a discourse to move a viable solution forward.

As a student of Austrian Economics, I was particularly drawn to the Mises Institute so I made an appointment to meet Lew Lockwell. When the day finally arrived, his secretary kept me waiting for an hour, then he stood me up and had me forcibly evicted into a driving Alabama rainstorm without a car. Nice business manners, eh?! For that and ten years of behind-the-scenes of negativity, I name Prickwell king bellybutton of the government controlled opposition. Skousen, Bonner, McManus, Crane and Casey are not far behind. Be very careful of whom you ask advice. If you have any doubts, just ask this list of American traitors, because I have and they all made me sick.

Contrary to these lying bellybutton traitors, there have been a great many "ordinary Joes" who have exemplified the greatness of our original Founding Fathers. These men and women have won my heart, not because they support the Liberty Dollar, but because they have devoted their lives, fortunes and sacred honor to furthering the ideals as represented by the Liberty Dollar.

List of Liberty Angels:

Jim Thomas
Ed Griffin
Harold Skousen
Michael Badnarik
Richard H. Timberlake
Tom Curtis
Jason Pratt
Albert Wagner
Dan Priest
Kevin Innes
Alan McConnell
Pete Hallock
Ron Goodger
Jeff Kotchounian
Dave Gillie

On October 1, 1998, the Liberty Dollar was created:
1. To put a powerful proactive symbol in the hands of the people that builds
consensus every time the currency changes hands.
2. To popularize and educate more people about the Federal Reserve fraud and focus
attention on the Internal Revenue Service lie.
3. To provide an honest medium to facilitate exchange and provide better
communications between all groups of concerned Americans.
4. To bring about the repeal of the Federal Reserve and the end of fractional reserve
banking through education and mass popular support.
5. To help the American people preserve their purchasing power and alleviate some
of the pain and suffering from the imminent government planned national crisis.
We stated very clearly that it was our intent to achieve these goals slowly and that our success would be a gradual, evolutionary process rather than a costly and destructive revolutionary process. That evolution begins with education, as one person reveals the truth to another - that the Federal Reserve is neither federal, nor does it have any reserves. And that the government uses its debt based monetary system to manipulate our money and our lives.
We have done much of what we intended. But as America is still addicted to fiat money and big government, there is much to be done. We still need to Change the money to Change the country.

Silver: The marketplace is NOT out of silver. Technically, there is not even a shortage of silver. There IS a shortage of fabricated silver, especially one ounce rounds for the retail market. While some young talking heads would have you believe the sky is falling, silver is plentiful in 1000 oz bars, but nobody wants that; everybody wants one ounce Eagles or generic rounds. Besides love and the world of intangibles, silver still remains the single best item to hold. Period. Inflation is coming and we will see phenomenally higher prices for silver. Just remember in Germany on January 1, 1919, one ounce of silver cost 12 German marks, very much like one ounce cost 12 US dollars not long ago. Four years later, November of 1923, just before Hitler came to power, the same one ounce of silver cost 543 billion marks! Hold on, the world is about to go through hell as it finds it way back to value. "Revaluation" is the word to remember!

Now, regarding the US Mint warning and the FBI raid, I think it is ludicrous that the government would even try to make people think that they can't use their own gold and silver in any manner they wish. To articulate that point, I penned Bernard's Second Law of Money: Any law that purports to prohibit an American citizen from using a piece of gold or silver (or, for that matter, anything) in a voluntary transaction between consulting adults is preposterous, antagonistic to a free market, and totally without legal merit.

And in case you missed Bernard's First Law of Money: When the people own the money, they control the government. When the government owns the money, it controls the people. We choose, therefore we are free.

Every day we see a lot more control of the monetary system. The "news" is confusing and will get increasingly confusing. Don't get confused. Stay with the truth. We are witnessing a global revaluation of money and everything denominated by it. Remember the three stages of truth: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. The Liberty Dollar is following that similar path. Stick with the truth, hold silver and please support the Liberty Dollar.

Just as I wrap up this bittersweet Aloha Alert and return to Hawaii… comes news from Reuters: "Private banks rethinking gold, seen next big buyers." Please read this excellent article that validates my 34 year opinion that we are witnessing a global revaluation of the monetary system. I guarantee - anybody who bought silver at $5 per ounce is happy! I guarantee - if you buy and hold gold and silver right now - you will be happy as you watch your net worth double and double and double many times as the world struggles to redefine value and replace the damn good-for-almost-nothing fiat government crap money into real value. Please click HERE for Private banks rethinking gold, seen next big buyers by Jonathan Leff for Reuters, Monday September 29, 2008.

Now it is time for me to turn over the reigns to Dan Priest. Please bless him with your prayers and support. He needs your support. My sincere thanks to you for all your efforts in behalf of the Liberty Dollar. You have been the greatest people I have met throughout my life. And although I have had some godawful days, I would not trade my last 10 years and the $3 million I put into this effort, for anything. I have no regrets. I gave Liberty Dollar my best. I ask you to do the same. I look forward to resolving the legal issues and seeing the Liberty Dollar fulfill its potential. God save the country.

Thanks again for ten years of support. You made the Liberty Dollar the largest private value based currency in history. Now valued at well over $60 million at the new $50 silver base with over 200,000 supporters! Happy Tenth Anniversary! Aloha!

Bernard von NotHaus
Demo.