LoserHead Hallucinations

Nikki

LoserHead Hallucinations

Post by Nikki »

Weston White seems to have permanently relocated to Planet Weston. In his latest post he seems to have convinced himself that the only hinderance to their CtC educated refunds will be the minor $5,000 penalties.

I sincerely hope that Weston has made adequate provisions for his family while he pays all the penalties, interest, and taxes while spending time in prison.
Weston wrote:I bet that the smart money this year is on the majority of us that filed legal returns last year and file the same this year are going to get full refunds less our $5,000-10,000 § 6702 penalties. Hehee
followed by
hughg wrote:I guess the courts are going to be busy this next year. The government takes and forces you to take them to court to prove them wrong. Enough of us have learned enough to take them to task. Its not going to be the cakewalk for them anymore.
If I can pass a word of advice to hughg: Moron, it will be a cakewalk -- all over you.

Your position will be laughed out of any court you attempt. If you try anything in Tax Court, you are going to get hit with a sanction of $25,000. The court is getting really tired of wasting time over your inane arguments.

Fortunately, the District and Appellate courts only impose sanctions (for frivolous appeal) in the range of $10,000.

So, your quixotic charge through the courts won't cost you anything more than $45,000. If you don't happen to have the cash to pay that (plus the income taxes, interest, and penalties), the government will be perfectly happy to take your house, cars, savings, and anything else you own and sell it to recover what you will end up owing.

But don't let this get you down. You can always file a civil suit against Pete for his bad advice.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: LoserHead Hallucinations

Post by Famspear »

Nikki wrote:Weston White seems to have permanently relocated to Planet Weston. In his latest post he seems to have convinced himself that the only hinderance to their CtC educated refunds will be the minor $5,000 penalties.
Yes, Planet Weston, conveniently located at:

http://defendindependence.org

Weston White!........fighting "the covert, secretive and insidious cabals who want to control the Nations throughout our World!"

Weston White!........fighting the "individually ruthless Kabbalahistic/Luciferian esoteric sect societies behind our Nations gnosis puppet government!"

For a Space Cadet like Weston White, who is seeking to "squash" evil government people -- those people he calls the "obsequious aristocratic parasites" -- Weston's dealing with the potential for the imposition of thousands of dollars in frivolous tax return/frivolous litigation penalties should be no problem.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Nikki wrote:Weston White seems to have permanently relocated to Planet Weston.
And he seems intent on turning http://www.losthorizons.com into Weston World.

I predict that soon even the Crackheads will get tired of him.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

LPC wrote:
Nikki wrote:Weston White seems to have permanently relocated to Planet Weston.
And he seems intent on turning http://www.losthorizons.com into Weston World.

I predict that soon even the Crackheads will get tired of him.
Weston's World! Weston's World! Levy Time! Excellent!

Had to get that out of my system.

Anyway, once the Death Star goes down (probably not from technical issues, that appears to have been resolved), I wonder if Weston will try to take Pete's place as guru.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie