Another Hendrickson follower bites the dust

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Another Hendrickson follower bites the dust

Post by Famspear »

Peter Hendrickson's follower Gill Thompson, who has posted at losthorizons as "freemanatlast," had his Tax Court case dismissed on 29 December 2008.
ORDER OF DISMISSAL AND DECISION

This case was called from the calendar for the Trial Session of the Court at Reno, Nevada on November 17, 2008. Petitioner appeared and orally conceded the case. At that time, counsel for respondent made an oral motion to dismiss for failure properly to prosecute. After due consideration, and for cause more fully appearing in the transcript of the proceedings, it is

ORDERED that respondent's oral motion is granted and this case is dismissed for failure to properly prosecute. It is further

ORDERED and DECIDED that respondent may proceed with the collection action as set forth in the Notice of Determination Concerning Collection Action dated November 5, 2007, for the tax years 1990, 1991, 1992, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004.
[signed by Mary Ann Cohen, Judge; entered Dec. 29, 2008]

--see docket entry 16, Gill T. Thompson, Petitioner v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue, Respondent, docket no. 27649-07L (Dec. 29, 2008).

EDIT: corrected 2 misprints on punctuation.
Last edited by Famspear on Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Another Hendrickson follower bites the dust

Post by Famspear »

CaptainKickback wrote:Man that CtC "method" is really hot stuff....... Were there sanctions? Or was the guy "victorious" by not getting sanctioned?
As best I can tell, no sanctions imposed on "freemanatlast." Another "victory" for the Propeller Heads over in the Bizzaro World of Cracking the Commode.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet