Hurry, send Kranish money

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Hurry, send Kranish money

Post by Demosthenes »

Dear MakeTheStand.com Users,

I hope that you and your family had a wonderfully Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, or other and likewise that you will have a Happy New Year as we approach the beginning of 2009.
I am sending this email to let you know about a new initiative to protect gun owners throughout the country. If you are a gun owner who may need support because you exercise that right, or if you would like to support gun owners, there is simply no better way to do it.
The Gun Owners Fellowship (http://www.gunownersfellowship.com) is a private support network of gun owners across the country. Should any single member of the network face unlawful/illegal arrest, false charges, or other persecution for exercising their right to own, carry, or use firearms for self-defense, the support network could help by raising some or even ALL of the funds needed for legal defense. It works on this simple concept: the people who make up the network and are therefore eligible for the support are the same people who provide the support. 100 members can each chip in $20 to raise $2,000 for example.
If you own a gun in modern-day America, you cannot afford to pass this opportunity by. For only $29.99 you can become a LIFETIME member of the Fellowship and never have to pay another penny except in the circumstance that a member really needs and deserves your help. Then you would only be asked for an equally-apportioned amount just like all the other members of the network.
We are also helping a handicapped man who suffers from cerebral palsy, walks with a cane, and has legally and lawfully carried a firearm in Chicago (unloaded and enclosed in a case) for years. He was unlawfully arrested and charged with...well...doing exactly what Illinois law says to do. We are giving him $10 per membership and have helped raise well over $1,500 for his defense fund so far!!! So if you apply today and become a lifetime member for only $29.99 we will give him $10 of that.
Unfortunately, this introductory price ends after 12/31/08. So 1/1/09 it will be doubling to $59.99. The $10 per membership fundraiser for Chris Morley also ends. I feel bad that it took me so long to let the MakeTheStand.com users know about this deal, so I can extend the $29.99 price an extra week -- so it will be good through 1/7/09. If you hop http://www.gunownersfellowship.com right now and sign up it will cost that price, but after 1/1/09 it will be $59.99 and you will have to tell me that you heard about it through MakeTheStand.com and i can refund half of the price.
It may sound confusing, but it's not. Try to sign up before the end of the year though and that will be the easiest. If you ever carry a gun, hunt, or simply go to the range...you should really consider this. Through my other website, ICarry.org, I receive regular phone calls from people who have been victimized by the so-called authorities. I was very distressed at the horror stories, so I decided to do something about it. Now we can provide immediate assistance for people who run into this type of persecution for exercising a Constitutionally-protected right.
Thanks for your consideration and hope to see you in the Fellowship. Once again have a wonderful New Year and take care and be safe.
Sincerely yours,
Shaun Kranish
Founder, MakeTheStand.com, ICarry.org, and the Gun Owners Fellowship
info@gunownersfellowship.com
Demo.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: Hurry, send Kranish money

Post by Demosthenes »

Meanwhile, on NHFree.com, Coffeeseven wrote:
BTW I saw Shaun and his lovely wife at the bowling alley last night. They've bought a house here in "not New Hampshire" and are apparently intent on staying here in "not New Hampshire". I love them both and wish them well.
Between selling Ed out to Dutch the Bounty Hunter and cashing membership fees, looks like Shaun is doing well financially all of a sudden.
Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Ah, Shaun Kranish......

To me, nothing says "Shaun Kranish" quite like this......
We can completely create, destroy, or steer hurricanes. We can move fronts, weather systems, just about anything we want to do with the weather. I've seen them doing it all this year, and last year.
---Shaun Kranish, Oct. 2007
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Is he still accepting Libbies?
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

He keeps misspelling "liberty tool"
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

CaptainKickback wrote:Send him Zimbabwean money, say a $1,000,000 note....
That wouldn't even buy a bottle of water. You need a $1,000,000,000,000 note.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

This looks more like an MLM scam than a tax scam, to me. Or am I missing something....

For what it's worth, the 2nd Amendment Foundation seems to be a legitimate version of what they claim to be doing here -- dues go to support legal defense of gun owners against (what the Foundation considers) absurd laws or law enforcement.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Arthur Rubin wrote:This looks more like an MLM scam than a tax scam, to me. Or am I missing something....
When I first read it, the words "Prepaid Legal" popped into my head. I'm no longer remotely familiar with PPL, so it could just be a passing correlation.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie