RoT Common Law Jury

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

RoT Common Law Jury

Post by Demosthenes »

Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 10:06 AM

GOOD NEWS! Lord willing, we will be holding a Common Law Jury in Robertson County Jan. 24 at 1:30am. Since we are the first county in the republic of Texas to be up & running with a full staff, we may be the first county to conduct a common law jury in more than 160 years.
At any rate with God's help we hope to turn the tables on the tyrants who have been unlawfully fleecing our citizens for all these years. Last week fourteen (14) Subpoenas were sent out by Registered mail to 'bar card controlled" judges, prosecuting attorneys, Chiefs of Police & cops. They were ordered to show up for court, face charges or face the possibility of Arrest Warrants being issued against them individually. This may be the first time in more than 160 years that those who normally issue the Subpoenas have the tables turned & will see how it feels to take some of their own medicine.
Our grateful thanks for the help & counsel of Glenn, Ed. John, Merle & Steve. Thanks also to Norma our Jury foreman and many hours of work & driving donated by Nova, our Notary & rT. love slave.
This has not been an easy task and is far from over. Now our appeal is to loyal citizens of Robertson who will clear your busy schedule and plan to be at this trial. We will pick twelve Jurors from those citizens present, who are not already holding positions in the county & are willing to volunteer. THIS IS THE MOST POWERFUL COURT IN THE NATION, & IS NO MENIAL POSITION.
The republic of Texas will be holding it's first Robertson County Common Law court by the people and for the people Saturday, the twenty fourth day of January in the year two thousand and nine at the New Mt. Calvary Baptist Church located at 5800 Oak Grove Road, Fort Worth, in the republic of Texas, at 10:30 am in the morning.
'If God is for us, who can be against us?'
(Romans 8:31)

Proclaim Liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof. (Leviticus 25: 10)
http://www.texasrepublic.info/
Demo.
LOBO

Re: RoT Common Law Jury

Post by LOBO »

1:30 in the morning?
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I would assume that the 1:30 AM time (on a Sat. morning) is a typo, especially since further down it gives a more congenial 10:30 AM. But with some slight interest between the ROT and the KKK, maybe they do mean 90 minutes after Midnight.

If this Jury actually makes good on its threat to kidnap a judge or LEO, would they share a cell with OJ Simpson?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I predict that the sheriff's dept will answer the supoenas, possibly backed up by a squad of US marshals. A couple of days later they'll get to see one of those judges and clear up the question of who is being controlled.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

A year ago, the Congress took all the fun out of vexing federal judges and employees this way by making it a felony. Several states beat Congress to the punch. Considering the ROT's previous escapades, I would expect - without actually looking up the Texas Code - that Texas also has some laws on hand to deal with this craziness. "Criminal syndicalism" is a crime that's been on the lawbooks a long time -- and not mentioned in court decisions for at least a decade -- but the states might dust that law off for an occasion like this.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

What a bunch of moronic losers. They can't get anything right.
The republic of Texas will be holding it's first Robertson County Common Law court by the people and for the people Saturday, the twenty fourth day of January in the year two thousand and nine at the New Mt. Calvary Baptist Church located at 5800 Oak Grove Road, Fort Worth, in the republic of Texas, at 10:30 am in the morning.
First, their call for the convocation of the Jury is invalid because they did not specify "in the year of our Lord two thousand and nine." By omitting those key words, they placed themselves in the secular arena and subject to the jurisdiction of the Illuminati.

Second, the location specified is not valid for a common law jury to be empaneled. Even the dumbest sovereign citizen is fully aware that a common law jury MUST be empaneled at a site where ribs are served.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Well, if they're an Indian Nation, they can do it at an Arbys, but only one with a salad bar.

Really, are these legal scholars so confused that the Republic of Texas is a place/country/state that has on at least two occasions since the last "Common Law Jury" has petitioned to enter the United States, the second time under some duress and conditions that make these old laws footnotes? I'm hoping a few of the officials they've summoned do show up, with a few friends to take them all to the nearest mental facility.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

fortinbras wrote:A year ago, the Congress took all the fun out of vexing federal judges and employees this way by making it a felony. Several states beat Congress to the punch. Considering the ROT's previous escapades, I would expect - without actually looking up the Texas Code - that Texas also has some laws on hand to deal with this craziness. "Criminal syndicalism" is a crime that's been on the lawbooks a long time -- and not mentioned in court decisions for at least a decade -- but the states might dust that law off for an occasion like this.
Excerpts from Title 8 (Offenses Against Public Administration) of the Texas Penal Code:
Sec. 37.11. IMPERSONATING PUBLIC SERVANT. (a) A person commits an offense if he:

(1) impersonates a public servant with intent to induce another to submit to his pretended official authority or to rely on his pretended official acts; or

(2) knowingly purports to exercise any function of a public servant or of a public office, including that of a judge and court, and the position or office through which he purports to exercise a function of a public servant or public office has no lawful existence under the constitution or laws of this state or of the United States.

(b) An offense under this section is a felony of the third degree.

Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994; Acts 1997, 75th Leg., ch. 189, Sec. 7, eff. May 21, 1997.

Sec. 37.12. FALSE IDENTIFICATION AS PEACE OFFICER; MISREPRESENTATION OF PROPERTY. (a) A person commits an offense if:

(1) the person makes, provides to another person, or possesses a card, document, badge, insignia, shoulder emblem, or other item bearing an insignia of a law enforcement agency that identifies a person as a peace officer or a reserve law enforcement officer; and

(2) the person who makes, provides, or possesses the item bearing the insignia knows that the person so identified by the item is not commissioned as a peace officer or reserve law enforcement officer as indicated on the item.

(b) It is a defense to prosecution under this section that:

(1) the card, document, badge, insignia, shoulder emblem, or other item bearing an insignia of a law enforcement agency clearly identifies the person as an honorary or junior peace officer or reserve law enforcement officer, or as a member of a junior posse;

(2) the person identified as a peace officer or reserve law enforcement officer by the item bearing the insignia was commissioned in that capacity when the item was made; or

(3) the item was used or intended for use exclusively for decorative purposes or in an artistic or dramatic presentation.

(c) In this section, "reserve law enforcement officer" has the same meaning as is given that term in Section 1701.001, Occupations Code.

(d) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally or knowingly misrepresents an object as property belonging to a law enforcement agency.

(e) An offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor.

Added by Acts 1983, 68th Leg., p. 5672, ch. 1075, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1983. Amended by Acts 1987, 70th Leg., ch. 514, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1987; Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994; Acts 2001, 77th Leg., ch. 1420, Sec. 14.831, eff. Sept. 1, 2001.

Sec. 37.13. RECORD OF A FRAUDULENT COURT. (a) A person commits an offense if the person makes, presents, or uses any document or other record with:

(1) knowledge that the document or other record is not a record of a court created under or established by the constitution or laws of this state or of the United States; and

(2) the intent that the document or other record be given the same legal effect as a record of a court created under or established by the constitution or laws of this state or of the United States.

(b) An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor, except that the offense is a felony of the third degree if it is shown on the trial of the offense that the defendant has previously been convicted under this section on two or more occasions.

(c) If conduct that constitutes an offense under this section also constitutes an offense under Section 32.48 or 37.10, the actor may be prosecuted under any of those sections.

Added by Acts 1997, 75th Leg., ch. 189, Sec. 8, eff. May 21, 1997.
(bolding added).
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Thanks for saving me the Title 8 lookup, famspear.

Were it to actually take place it will be either pitifully stupid and inane or alarmingly confrontational for the rubes who are trying to play the game without a glove. While there is nothing wrong with having a meeting in a church, issuing pseudo-official garbage documents will probably land at least one or two of these clowns before a Judge they forgot to send one to.

Hopefully he or she will have adopted my modus operandi for dealing with nitwits on this side of the Pecos. Sadly, somehow I doubt it. :wink:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Thanks for saving me the Title 8 lookup, famspear.

Were it to actually take place it will be either pitifully stupid and inane or alarmingly confrontational for the rubes who are trying to play the game without a glove. While there is nothing wrong with having a meeting in a church, issuing pseudo-official garbage documents will probably land at least one or two of these clowns before a Judge they forgot to send one to.

Hopefully he or she will have adopted my modus operandi for dealing with nitwits on this side of the Pecos. Sadly, somehow I doubt it. :wink:
Any rubes reading this thread should also know some more specifics about the down side of engaging in this kind of nonsense:

Class B misdemeanor in Texas: Up to 180 days in jail, or up to a $2,000 fine, or both. Tex. Penal Code sec. 12.22.

Class A misdemeanor in Texas: Up to one year in jail, or up to a $4,000 fine, or both. Tex. Penal Code sec. 12.21.

Third degree felony in Texas: Two to ten years in prison, or up to a $10,000 fine, or both. Tex. Penal Code sec. 12.34.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

And I guess we'll throw Texas Penal Code section 32.48:
Sec. 32.48. SIMULATING LEGAL PROCESS. (a) A person commits an offense if the person recklessly causes to be delivered to another any document that simulates a summons, complaint, judgment, or other court process with the intent to:

(1) induce payment of a claim from another person; or

(2) cause another to:

(A) submit to the putative authority of the document; or

(B) take any action or refrain from taking any action in response to the document, in compliance with the document, or on the basis of the document.

(b) Proof that the document was mailed to any person with the intent that it be forwarded to the intended recipient is a sufficient showing that the document was delivered.

(c) It is not a defense to prosecution under this section that the simulating document:

(1) states that it is not legal process; or

(2) purports to have been issued or authorized by a person or entity who did not have lawful authority to issue or authorize the document.

(d) If it is shown on the trial of an offense under this section that the simulating document was filed with, presented to, or delivered to a clerk of a court or an employee of a clerk of a court created or established under the constitution or laws of this state, there is a rebuttable presumption that the document was delivered with the intent described by Subsection (a).

(e) Except as provided by Subsection (f), an offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.

(f) If it is shown on the trial of an offense under this section that the defendant has previously been convicted of a violation of this section, the offense is a state jail felony.

Added by Acts 1997, 75th Leg., ch. 189, Sec. 3, eff. May 21, 1997.
(bolding added).

Under Texas Penal Code section 12.35, a state jail felony is generally punishable by a term of not less than 180 days in jail, but up to two years in jail. The fine can be up to $10,000.

And under Texas Penal Code section 37.10, a person commits an offense if, among other things, he or she "makes, presents, or uses any record, document, or thing with knowledge of its falsity and with intent that it be taken as a genuine governmental record[ . . . ]". Generally, this is a Class A misdemeanor.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The other burning question would be will they be able to pony up enough of those illegal frn’s to pay the delivery fees to the PO, and won’t that in and of itself subject them to maritime law or something, unless of course they do the right dance before mailing their summons’s, maybe put the stamps on sideways or something.

Somehow, I just kind of doubt that Texas, as in real state of, has any kind of sense of humor about this sort of thing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:The other burning question would be will they be able to pony up enough of those illegal frn’s to pay the delivery fees to the PO, and won’t that in and of itself subject them to maritime law or something, unless of course they do the right dance before mailing their summons’s, maybe put the stamps on sideways or something.

Somehow, I just kind of doubt that Texas, as in real state of, has any kind of sense of humor about this sort of thing.

They post it without postage, but address it to themselves with a return address of the intended recipient.

Bonus Trivia!
If you mail a letter with insufficient postage it gets delivered, postage due, but no postage at all gets it delivered to the return address.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

notorial dissent wrote:[ . . . . ]Somehow, I just kind of doubt that Texas, as in real state of, has any kind of sense of humor about this sort of thing.
Yeah, the real State of Texas -- which is the real Republic of Texas -- has had experience with these kinds of Dimwits before, and we know how that turned out.

The current batch of Dimwits wrote:
[ . . . ]Last week fourteen (14) Subpoenas were sent out by Registered mail to 'bar card controlled" judges, prosecuting attorneys, Chiefs of Police & cops. They were ordered to show up for court, face charges or face the possibility of Arrest Warrants being issued against them individually. This may be the first time in more than 160 years that those who normally issue the Subpoenas have the tables turned & will see how it feels to take some of their own medicine.
How the real judges, prosecuting attorneys, chiefs of police and cops are gonna feel is nothing compared to what you're gonna be feeling, Dimwits......

The Dimwits wrote:
THIS IS THE MOST POWERFUL COURT IN THE NATION, & IS NO MENIAL POSITION.
Yeah right. The most powerful court in the nation. And I am Napoleon. I own the banks. I own the world. I invented canned beer and sliced bread.

The Dimwits quoted from Scripture:
If God is for us, who can be against us?
Well, let's see.... for one thing, the Texas Rangers. I'm not talking about the baseball team.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/director_s ... duties.htm

And, get a clue, Dimwits: God is not on your side.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Famspear wrote:I invented canned beer
You have much to answer for.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

wserra wrote:
Famspear wrote:I invented canned beer
You have much to answer for.
It gets worse; I also invented the internet.

I was very upset when that was attributed to Al Gore......
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Lord willing, we will be holding a Common Law Jury in Robertson County...

...The republic of Texas will be holding it's [sic] first Robertson County Common Law court by the people and for the people Saturday, the twenty fourth day of January in the year two thousand and nine at the New Mt. Calvary Baptist Church located at 5800 Oak Grove Road, Fort Worth, in the republic of Texas...
These chowderheads are geographically challenged as well. Fort Worth is in Tarrant County, some 100 miles northwest of Robertson County. Or did they rename all of the counties when they created their "republic"?
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

The Dimwits pass some really cool "laws"......
Be it enacted by the senate and house of representatives of the republic of
Texas, in congress assembled

Bill proposed by the house of representatives of the twelfth congress of the republic of Texas

After the People’s congressional senate and house of representatives for the republic of Texas, in a meeting of congress assembled under rules of necessity the following Act was approved and adopted.

house bill No.12-07-06-2008
senate bill No 510-8105

Relative to "we the people" of Texas and for other purposes.

Whereas, some courts in Texas continue to impose law merchant so-called contracts on republic of Texas citizens, and trespassing agents of the foreign UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and other foreign jurisdictions are kidnapping republic of Texas citizens and taking them from Texas and removing them to foreign states, based on law merchant so-called contracts.

Therefore, for the security and tranquility of our Texas republic;

Section 1. Be it enacted and ORDERED that effective the date of the passage of this Act, all courts and judges in Texas shall give Judicial notice of anyone who is, or claims to be, a republic of Texas citizen, whether they have any form of identification or not.
Not sure what they mean here. The courts are supposed to recognize, as Texas citizens, anyone who claims to be a Texas citizen, I guess......
Section 2. Be it further enacted and ORDERED that effective the date of the passage of this Act, all courts and judges shall give judicial notice of any automobile or conveyance that carries any identification plate purporting to be with the republic of Texas, or any automobile or conveyance identified as private, with markings such as "PRIVATE VEHICLE" or "PRIVATE AUTOMOBILE" or "NON-COMMERCIAL", or carrying a flag of the republic of Texas, or any such similar markings. Section 3. Be it further enacted and ORDERED, that effective the date of the passage of this Act, all courts and judges shall dismiss, with prejudice, any criminal case brought against anyone who is, or claims to be, a republic of Texas citizen, unless they are brought before that court or judge for a common law offense.

Section 4. Be it further enacted and ORDERED, that effective the date of the passage of this Act, all courts and judges shall dismiss, with prejudice, any criminal case involving a private automobile or conveyance when such automobile or conveyance has any plate or other identification purporting to be with the republic of Texas, or any such identification showing that the automobile or conveyance is private, such as "PRIVATE VEHICLE" or "PRIVATE AUTOMOBILE" or "NON-COMMERCIAL", or carrying a flag of the republic of Texas, or any such similar markings, unless they are brought before that court or judge for a common law offense.

Section 5. Be it further enacted and ORDERED, that effective the date of the passage of this Act, all courts and judges shall immediately initiate criminal perjury of oath proceedings against any prosecutor, peace officer or any other such officer, who brings an action involving law merchant against anyone who is, or claims to be, a republic of Texas citizen, whether they have any form of identification or not, or involving any private automobile or conveyance, or purportedly private automobile or conveyance.

Section 6. Be it further enacted and ORDERED, that effective the date of the passage of this Act, all courts and judges shall immediately initiate criminal perjury of oath proceedings against any prosecutor, peace officer, or any other such officer who gives false and unlawful authority for trespass to any foreign agents, including, but not limited to, agents of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, or any other foreign power, to trespass upon, arrest, search or seize any private property or even communicate, for any reason at any time, with anyone who is or claims to be, a republic of Texas citizen, whether they have any form of identification or not.

Section 7. Be it further enacted that for the purposes of this Act, and every other Act of the republic of Texas, a private automobile or conveyance is defined as any contrivance propelled or drawn by mechanical power and not being operated for hire.

Section 8. Be it further enacted, for the purposes of this and all other Acts of the republic of Texas, the term Texas includes, but is not limited to, THE STATE OF TEXAS, The State of Texas, Texas state, THE STATE OF NEW MEXICO, The State of New Mexico, New Mexico state, THE STATE OF COLORADO, The State of Colorado, Colorado state, THE STATE OF WYOMING, The State of Wyoming, Wyoming state, The State of Oklahoma, THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA, Oklahoma state, The State of Kansas, THE STATE OF KANSAS, Kansas state, and all of the above mentioned states by whatever name they may be called, insofar as they overlay lands within the Texas republic geographical boundaries as found in several organic international treaties.
Bolding added. So, the Dimwits are making laws for other states (or parts of other states), too.
Section 9. Be it further enacted, for the purposes of this and all other Acts of the republic of Texas, the term "shall" is mandatory, required, and immediate.

Section 10. Be it further enacted, that this Act supersedes the We thePeople Act also known as HR Act No.12-01-5-2008 and Sen. Act No. 510-8102,

Section 11. Be it further enacted, that this Act shall take effect from its passage.
Glenn Winningham; house of Fearn
speaker for the house of representatives;
Merle-Duane: Laubach________________
Merle-Duane: Laubach
president pro tempore for the senate;
approved
Richard Everett; family Perkins
Richard Everett family Perkins
presiding president, republic of Texas
http://www.texasrepublic.info/acts.html

In the list of links, click on the link for the "We the People Act of Texas 2008".
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It would appear that the ROT people have a very poor memory of the lesson that was taught to McLaren & Co.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Regarding Merle Duane Laubach, one of the individuals mentioned in the material posted above, there does appear to be a person by that name with a criminal record in Texas.

Sentenced January 23, 2008, for a class A misdemeanor under "38.03(a)." Texas Penal Code section 38.03 provides:
Sec. 38.03. RESISTING ARREST, SEARCH, OR TRANSPORTATION. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally prevents or obstructs a person he knows is a peace officer or a person acting in a peace officer's presence and at his direction from effecting an arrest, search, or transportation of the actor or another by using force against the peace officer or another.

(b) It is no defense to prosecution under this section that the arrest or search was unlawful.

(c) Except as provided in Subsection (d), an offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.

(d) An offense under this section is a felony of the third degree if the actor uses a deadly weapon to resist the arrest or search.